Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

After Spending hours trying to get this to work I did.. Or well I think I do, The breast work wonderful. Awesome work. Been using ADEC version for ever, But this version is sick.. Love how the breast move but the "Steel" part don't.. outstanding work..  But this isn't the reason for my post is.. Does this version support butt bounce ? Was using ADEC-Caribbean body before I found this. The butt bounce on that one was awesome.. Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a version of this but will butt bounce added.  Sort of like whats in this video.. I could only dream of this armor with that butt bounce 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4ul4_tbbp-butt-bounce_videogames

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the sovenguard steel armor but it's not bouncing? My character is tbbp and her breasts bounce when she is naked but with the armor on it's not working. I have the old version downloaded  from nexus, how do I update it properly to the tbbp version?

I downloaded the sovenguard steel armor but it's not bouncing? My character is tbbp and her breasts bounce when she is naked but with the armor on it's not working. I have the old version downloaded  from nexus, how do I update it properly to the tbbp version?

make sure your weight slider is at 100

make sure your weight slider is at 100

i want the armor for a follower and idk how to check or change her weight

Kain. First, the Svongarde form nexus is not the same as the one made by Silkrick. Just download the tbbp version on this page, delete the old esp and folders from Lustrianna mod and copy the new ones to Data folder. Of course your old armor will dissapear and you must reforge a new one. Second, if you want to change a npc weigth  then open the console, click onthe desired NPC, use the command setnpcweight X, when X must be replaced by "100" in this case. Voila.

Kain. First, the Svongarde form nexus is not the same as the one made by Silkrick. Just download the tbbp version on this page, delete the old esp and folders from Lustrianna mod and copy the new ones to Data folder. Of course your old armor will dissapear and you must reforge a new one. Second, if you want to change a npc weigth  then open the console, click onthe desired NPC, use the command setnpcweight X, when X must be replaced by "100" in this case. Voila.

Thanks a bunch. I will try that and post back the results.

I have erased the files from nexus and installed the files from here but I don't see the armor available to craft at skyforge.

EDIT: Nvm I see it now but I'm not sure what i did though to make it appear. I moved it up in the load order. That might have done the trick.

Edit: ahahaha it works! This is great :) thanks for all of your help

has anyone the "Leather Thierf TPPB Armor" yet? skipping through these pages i found many forum useres asking the same, some were completly ignored.

if i google this i get some armor downloads from korean and japanese sites. those are marked as tppb, but they ain't (maybe a lack of translation)

Archived