Some TBBP Armors.. and stuff

Nonoword

It's a shame the armors aren't adjustable with Bodyslide. I'd love to use them with my presets.

i thought that was one of the main perks of body slide?  to allow the armors to stretch to fit different body shapes.  as long as the right sliders were in place on teh armor....  but idk.  only need messing with skyrim for about a week now

It's a shame the armors aren't adjustable with Bodyslide. I'd love to use them with my presets.

i thought that was one of the main perks of body slide?  to allow the armors to stretch to fit different body shapes.  as long as the right sliders were in place on teh armor....  but idk.  only need messing with skyrim for about a week now

Yes, but before you can do that one has to do some "modelling" in a 3D program and other stuff to make it work in Bodyslide. You can't simply use any outfit in Bodyslide unfortunately.

OP...

these armors are amazing...  but is corrupter supposed to be just 1 piece?  no boots or gaunts like is shown in the first post?

also...  does anyone have the high AR esp version for this?  current rating is too low for a 1-piece armor and it would be insulting to wear other armors with it

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this to work, at first my issue was that I didn't have the original armor from the nexus site, but I got that, and then downloaded and installed TBBP's main file 1.7 I think it was called, and the game still crashes when I try to equip the armor, I've used CBBE and the busty mod for a while before I got this, so idk if that's a problem, and I was trying to equip the Sovngarde set on a Nord, but it crashes the game still, just like the Nightshade set does, not sure what's causing this now

• 2 weeks later...

Mind a Question? (Sorry about the Necropost)

I'm wondering where Corruptor Armor's from. Is it a port or a custom thing? Please lemme know, thanks :)

An old Oblivion Mod called AGEHA, some armors were ported to Skyrim

• 4 weeks later...

These look great! Those gifs are just flat out mesmerizing. I do hope you come back soon Slick cause your work is simply fantastic!

Also, does anyone know how or have a slider preset that works with CB++ bodyslide? I downloaded the file on the third page and it doesn't seem to work. I would so love to use this for my other armors so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Been doing some experimenting since the Corrupter armor doesn't have boots or gloves, and the best match I've found so far are the boots and gloves from Hentai's Nightmare armor

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13667//?  The upside is it looks great, the downside is the Nightmare armor's heavy, so you'll be playing mix and match with diff armor types. Works well if you toss on a black cloak to complete the look.

You can also wear certain things under it, like necklaces, rings, groin piercings (Bigger ones show through the armor, like the chastity piercing w/Lock), helmets of course, or circlets, horns/ears, and whatever clothing spot Piercing armor takes up. Put all that together, toss on the right enchants, and party on Wayne.

...the downside is the Nightmare armor's heavy, so you'll be playing mix and match with diff armor types

Changing them all to the same armor weight would be very simple. You can do that with the creation kit in like 5 minutes. Send me a message if you need help on how to do it

...the downside is the Nightmare armor's heavy, so you'll be playing mix and match with diff armor types

Changing them all to the same armor weight would be very simple. You can do that with the creation kit in like 5 minutes. Send me a message if you need help on how to do it

Or. . .

you could drop all the pieces in as a light replacer. If you did them for say Hide armor then you could have a 'set' and get the Light Armor skill match set perk buff. 

You could do this without creation kit by putting them in the right dir with the right file name to replace the various hide armor parts . . . but it'd only have the armor value of the armor you replaced. Not a perfect resolution, but better than nothing and easier (ish) than using CK.

If you want to create a new set take a look at the official instructions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this to work, at first my issue was that I didn't have the original armor from the nexus site, but I got that, and then downloaded and installed TBBP's main file 1.7 I think it was called, and the game still crashes when I try to equip the armor, I've used CBBE and the busty mod for a while before I got this, so idk if that's a problem, and I was trying to equip the Sovngarde set on a Nord, but it crashes the game still, just like the Nightshade set does, not sure what's causing this now

I had tons of issues with the Sovangarde armour. You have to have everything perfect for it to work. For me it was the right animation order and disabling certain mods. Anyhow, the issue you might have is due to the fact you have RaceMenu installed. For some unknown reason if I install it, I am unable to wear the outfit without a crash. 

I can't recall what else I did.

(Thanks for the mod)

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update on the Sovngarde CTD's. Talked with mod author expired6978 for racemenu and he tracked it down to an issue in the nioverride plugin which comes with racemenu. One of the TriShapes in the armor mesh didn't have a shader property, so it threw a null pointer exception and crashed. Mod author implemented a fix in Racemenu 2.0.4, so anyone who was getting a ctd with this should try updating racemenu and give it another go ;)

Archived