View File

Intro:

I was looking for a vore-like mod since i started playing Skyrim and somehow enjoyed the idea of the Mimics in Dark Souls...

After i found nothing thats similar to it, i tried to make something like this.

The idea is to have cursed chests around, that pull you into them when you are close.

Description:

At the moment there is only one type of chest near the sawmill of Riverwood, when you go close enough, you get teleportet to a very small area (which should remind a bit to a stomach). Inside is a Furo-Tub and a small door which is the way out (I tought about locking only the inside door, butm im not sure if the auto-teleport works then...)

And yeah, thats it for the moment

The technical:

The Chest is just an auto-load door, that teleports you into the interior i´ve created, nothing more for the moment...

About the Mod:

I uploaded it, to share the idea, see if it works and maybe get some support, since i have no idea about scripting, animations etc.

Of course the mod is "Work in Progress" at the moment, so it would be great if share the experience with the mod, to help me working on it.

I hope you like the idea and maybe help me creating this mod :)

Feel free to share your ideas in the support-thread

Requirements: ZaZ-Animation Pack

What is planned: (What i can do/ What i don´t have the experience for)

- Different type of Chests with different interioirs

- A vore-animation when entering the Chest

- A script that strips the player and locks him inside

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/02/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz-Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Sounds interesting.

Instead of teleporting somewhere why not first use SirNibbles mimic animation for when you get too close? The animation has 5 stages and set it up to activate when they get too close or trigger something and then they teleport somewhere after the animations end. Maybe even have the last stage of the animation altered to where the mimic swallows the person.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-49-09-08-2018/?tab=comments#comment-1433982

1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

oh good idea and nice work as player of dark soul too

but teleport maybe brick something and have lot of bugs in future

Really? tought it would be a stable mechanic, what would you suggest?

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

Sounds interesting.

Instead of teleporting somewhere why not first use SirNibbles mimic animation for when you get too close? The animation has 5 stages and set it up to activate when they get too close or trigger something and then they teleport somewhere after the animations end. Maybe even have the last stage of the animation altered to where the mimic swallows the person.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-49-09-08-2018/?tab=comments#comment-1433982

Thanks a lot, haven´t heard of this animation but would be awesome, probably i don´t really know, how to work with it

Tested this on SE just for fun. It does work, but may need to be converted (in case someone else wants help. I suck at modding). I think instead of an actual chest, it may work better as a looted item, like an odd septim or coin. Taking the coin could teleport you instead since using the chest creates a warning to the player. If you do stick with the chest idea, a different placement would be better. inside a town or city can make it annoying to some and where this one is currently at is a hotbed of "I want to place my mods chest here" activity. 

Another suggestion could be that the player has to spend a certain amount of time locked inside before an escape is possible, maybe completing certain activities before they can leave. There is an LE mod called HAnimations that had a different type of tentacle animation you could check on permissions for, which could prove useful with the games tentacle animations in Apocrypha surrounding you.  

That is really cool!  I think your options are almost limitless, to beyond say Simple Slavery where it connects on to Sanguine's debauchery.  Actually too many possibilities so I apologize. 

I think the vore part on Skyrim modding has been an area where lots of modders have been uncomfortable to go to far.  This vore thing, it needs expansion! 

Like your mod could be so great.  They guy that made the Vigilents of Stendar (Nooblet) that said it conflicted with all other mods, made some great stuff.  I think this mod could use connect to a execution.  I would love to see it tied to the the following and perhaps more:  Cursed loot bondage adventures, an execution, a castration (exchange with SOS to bloody nub, slavery mod, prison, and maybe one that takes you to a passionate paradise of love and skooma.  I know you would need help from the community and vore is your thing, but this is a great idea to expand to fantasy land of all sorts (got screwed by a female predator! 

On 12/2/2018 at 9:20 PM, MasterChriss said:

Really? tought it would be a stable mechanic, what would you suggest?

First thing that comes to my mind are followers with quests, be it vanilla, a custom follower or a mod that adds quests to followers. What will happen with them if you're teleported?

But even if that works fine i'm not really sure other kinds of quests can't be broken that way, on the other hand i don't really have a better solution right now...

On 12/2/2018 at 9:20 PM, MasterChriss said:

Thanks a lot, haven´t heard of this animation but would be awesome, probably i don´t really know, how to work with it

Easiest way would probably be to make SirNibbles SLAL pack a requirement, then call sexlab.

As an alternative you might ask for permission to include it and then call it on your own.

Thanks all for the feedback!

First off, i made a small update, where i tried 3 types of chests, that came in my mind:

-A Dwarven-machine like

-A Draugr-like

-The one already existed

(For testings, one is locked)

But nothing more, no functions etc. yet

On 12/2/2018 at 9:55 PM, kdoggg1971 said:

Tested this on SE just for fun. It does work, but may need to be converted (in case someone else wants help. I suck at modding). I think instead of an actual chest, it may work better as a looted item, like an odd septim or coin. Taking the coin could teleport you instead since using the chest creates a warning to the player. If you do stick with the chest idea, a different placement would be better. inside a town or city can make it annoying to some and where this one is currently at is a hotbed of "I want to place my mods chest here" activity. 

Another suggestion could be that the player has to spend a certain amount of time locked inside before an escape is possible, maybe completing certain activities before they can leave. There is an LE mod called HAnimations that had a different type of tentacle animation you could check on permissions for, which could prove useful with the games tentacle animations in Apocrypha surrounding you.  

Could be hard with the coin since i need a skript for that, i gues...?

I´ll have a look, thanks

On 12/3/2018 at 2:43 AM, Ammo12ga said:

That is really cool!  I think your options are almost limitless, to beyond say Simple Slavery where it connects on to Sanguine's debauchery.  Actually too many possibilities so I apologize. 

I think the vore part on Skyrim modding has been an area where lots of modders have been uncomfortable to go to far.  This vore thing, it needs expansion! 

Like your mod could be so great.  They guy that made the Vigilents of Stendar (Nooblet) that said it conflicted with all other mods, made some great stuff.  I think this mod could use connect to a execution.  I would love to see it tied to the the following and perhaps more:  Cursed loot bondage adventures, an execution, a castration (exchange with SOS to bloody nub, slavery mod, prison, and maybe one that takes you to a passionate paradise of love and skooma.  I know you would need help from the community and vore is your thing, but this is a great idea to expand to fantasy land of all sorts (got screwed by a female predator! 

Sounds good, but

Maybe possible in the far future probably :/

On 12/6/2018 at 1:10 AM, SilentOption said:

It doesn't seem to work I thought there would tentacles or something enveloping the victim once she gets inside the cursed chest

Not yet, it only teleport, but u can use the tentacle-thing...

On 12/6/2018 at 5:42 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

First thing that comes to my mind are followers with quests, be it vanilla, a custom follower or a mod that adds quests to followers. What will happen with them if you're teleported?

But even if that works fine i'm not really sure other kinds of quests can't be broken that way, on the other hand i don't really have a better solution right now...

Easiest way would probably be to make SirNibbles SLAL pack a requirement, then call sexlab.

As an alternative you might ask for permission to include it and then call it on your own.

Yeah, i have to navmesh them for follower support, atm only one is (with the npc inside)

I would wonder, if quests will get broke, i mean its just entering and leaving a room, nothing more

On 12/9/2018 at 4:34 AM, zeldashu said:

I really like the idea of this mod, and I've been waiting for it. Is in order to support you, I made a Chinese translation version of this mod, and release it in: http://www.9damao.com/thread-147110-1-1.html hope it can encourage you.

Ok, not sure if its really necessary but thanks :)

What about this:

Chests have to look normal, but can be cursed by your mod (maybe a configureable chance for the curse to occur in the MCM?)

Cursed chests will trigger the Vore Trap. 
There is a "Mimic" animation in some SLAL pack (dont know which one unfortunatly. This animation could be autoplayed when the trap is triggered.

Alternatively or additionaly the player is blacked out and awakens in the cell you created with the door. Furotub etc,. animation starts.

After that, the player can move freely in the room.
The door can have variable levels and require lockpicks. 

Every time the lockpick breaks, the room will trigger a customizeable animation (Furotub, Estrus, Nazanotooko tentacles, Komotor anims etc.).
Optionally, the room will also trigger an animation every 10-20 seconds or so (customizeable in MCM), with the only exception when the player has a lockpick in the lock :D

If the player has no lockpicks left, the room will keep him locked for a random amount of hours, while fucking him (animations above) every now and then?!

This way your mod would be perfect to include in playthroughs and it would also go well with other mods. 

Hi

interesting mod concept. since you asked for ideas, I'd like to post mine:

have chests spawn with enemies, some have random loot while others are mimics. (not sure if it is possible to do, possible add an invisible creature which spawns the chest and then destroys itself... maybe). After opened the chest either eats the player, or sets itself on fire, becomes static and destroys itself.

rather than have a small room with furo tub and locked door, set up a maze with furo tub in center. The player must then navigate the maze (setting of traps and other tentacle animations) in order to leave. After a certain amount of time (1 hour in game?.... 6 hours in game?) the player is spat back out without some/all of equipment (put in a container inside the maze) at a random location (mimics can move).

Also create 3 or 4 mazes, with random time limits (enough for several animations to play, but escape shouldn't be possible every time)

The new chests are interesting, but a few suggestions.

The dwemer chest (as with the original) need to load the player into the furniture (if possible). If that's hard to pull off, maybe a mechanic that locks the door with an expert or master lock and stores your gear outside in a sack (like the Naked Dungeons mod). To get a lockpick, you must enter the furniture for a certain amount of time, rinse and repeat if you break the pick.

The dwemer chest also has a piece of furniture that is sticking halfway through the wall. May need to fix or delete.

The third chest has some great potential, like a locked door and the same inventory strip. The guy inside should force a random number of devious devices on you, removing them after you please him in some way. The only way to get the key is get all DD removed and one last step to please him. Could be a nightmare for the player, but this is a curse, so it shouldn't be easy.

Will need larger cells, but a few other ideas could be:

Charrus Pits you have to "work" your way out of.

A mini-Apocrypha dungeon with seekers and lurchers and maybe some estrus intergration.

A bandit theme room where you become a plaything for a random amount of time.

A cell that involves some Kyne's Blessing type parasites, getting randomly infected the longer it takes you to escape. Getting too many infections forces you to find a way to remove some before you continue your escape.

And since the idea is for vore, there needs to be tunnel with an intestine or stomach look that has several triggers if you have estrus installed. Every triggered event places you back at the beginning. Since estrus has an escape feature, this wouldn't be impossible to escape. 

• 2 weeks later...