5 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

I'm having a weird issue with my game, there's like a 30% chance any initiation into sex causes me to teleport back to my base. I  THINK it might be when dialog pops? I dont know it happens so fast I can't really tell. These are the mods I am using. 

image.png.53e4a1069c9183ffefc092ab450b06c0.png

Uh... i can't really tell what's going on without the full starbound.log file from the storage folder (the game's files has a storage folder, in there, you can find a starbound text file [starbound.log]. Not log.1, log.2, etc.)

From first glance, all i can say is;

1. "I don't know which version of defeat that is."
  2. "NaturallyHorny is deprecated and probably will cause issues as of v3"
  3. "The rest looks fine."
12 hours ago, red3dred said:

Uh... i can't really tell what's going on without the full starbound.log file from the storage folder (the game's files has a storage folder, in there, you can find a starbound text file [starbound.log]. Not log.1, log.2, etc.)

From first glance, all i can say is;

1. "I don't know which version of defeat that is."
  2. "NaturallyHorny is deprecated and probably will cause issues as of v3"
  3. "The rest looks fine."

starbound.log

This is the Log, I believe Defeat is the new one. I'll try removing NaturallyHorny and see if it still does it unless you find the real reason

2 hours ago, sinkitsune said:

This is the Log, I believe Defeat is the new one. I'll try removing NaturallyHorny and see if it still does it unless you find the real reason

Hmm...

[23:45:50.900] [Error] [SxB | STMN] : The animator could not enter the animation state : position9
[23:45:50.917] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (InvalidMaybeAccessException)

I can't really tell what is the source of this, a few users have been having this problem, and no other mods are interfering with this...

All i can suggest is redownloading the API, updating, and checking if all the mods are up to date. If it is NatHorny causing the issue, i'll have to put a disclaimer/warning to not use it for v3.0+.

My apologies for having to ask because I'm sure it's been brought up before, I just wasn't able to find it. I recently (as in a few hours ago) updated to the new Sexbound 3.3.0 pak, and I updated Defeat as well. (I think the latest is 2.0.0). However, after updating them my character can no longer interact with 'defeated' NPCs, if my character is 'defeated' they can not be interacted with and stay 'immortal' until I return to my ship, lastly all the poptops I encounter can not be killed and stay permanently 'immortal'. I've tested this across all vanilla characters and the results are the same. Should I revert to a mildly earlier API? (such as 3.2.X) or is this, as I assume, a known item that is/will be worked on?

52 minutes ago, JacquesAttacq said:

My apologies for having to ask because I'm sure it's been brought up before, I just wasn't able to find it. I recently (as in a few hours ago) updated to the new Sexbound 3.3.0 pak, and I updated Defeat as well. (I think the latest is 2.0.0). However, after updating them my character can no longer interact with 'defeated' NPCs, if my character is 'defeated' they can not be interacted with and stay 'immortal' until I return to my ship, lastly all the poptops I encounter can not be killed and stay permanently 'immortal'. I've tested this across all vanilla characters and the results are the same. Should I revert to a mildly earlier API? (such as 3.2.X) or is this, as I assume, a known item that is/will be worked on?

Those sound like odd internal errors relating to defeat... Since poptops are the only monster that has defeat mechanics. I would recommend redownloading defeat and checking if that solves the problem, otherwise, i'll be waiting you to send us here a starbound.log file containing the error info we need.

More information on where to obtain this file can be seen on previous messages on this page.

23 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Those sound like odd internal errors relating to defeat... Since poptops are the only monster that has defeat mechanics. I would recommend redownloading defeat and checking if that solves the problem, otherwise, i'll be waiting you to send us here a starbound.log file containing the error info we need.

More information on where to obtain this file can be seen on previous messages on this page.

I never knew poptops have defeat mechanics, neat. I did multiple clean wipes then installs of the mod(s). Unfortunately that did not remedy the issue so please find attached the most recent log.

starbound.log.5

1 hour ago, JacquesAttacq said:

I never knew poptops have defeat mechanics, neat. I did multiple clean wipes then installs of the mod(s). Unfortunately that did not remedy the issue so please find attached the most recent log.

starbound.log.5 1.06 MB · 0 downloads

Hmm, this one ISN'T the latest, it's the opposite actually, latest is just .log or "starbound" as a text file. Then it goes 1-2-3-4-5.

That said, i see some errors here;

[17:34:20.550] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Transform'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/transform.l..."]:49: attempt to call a nil value (field 'setTileProtection')
<Basically, couldnt place sex node, the basis of Sexbound>

[17:35:56.807] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'applyDamageRequest'. (LuaConversionException) Error converting LuaValue to type 'class Star::List<struct Star::DamageNotification,class std::allocator<struct Star::DamageNotification> >'
<This one means it couldnt take damage and apply defeat properly>

So, all defeat related errors. Try removing it, and seeing if everything behaves properly. If so, then re-install that and double check it's properly in there. Make sure to use one of these;
image.png.19407ce3bf138a83420c2a9c7b9b59e7.png

First error seems related to you as the player, dying inside a protected dungeon? Either that, or the "setTileProtection" command was removed from NPC's by some other mod, thus it may be a incompatibility, but i doubt anyone would commit that. There are only 3 mods you're running that i've not had in my game, and thus can't confirm if they do cause problems;

1. "NPC's aren't stupid"
  2. "Shellguard expansion"
  3. "Sayajins Race"

I doubt it would be Shellguard, since i've seen other users running it fine, and i don't think Sayajins would mess with the NPC basis, and damage scripts, but maybe worth checking on my end... if the problem persists.

Anyone have any dialogue files for the missionary and the butterfly position? I just cannot for the life of me seem to get the dialogue edits I've made to work, and no matter how many times I re-read the "how to" thread by red3dred I can't get them to load at all. Would really appreciate someone with some working dialogue to pass their files along!

When I try to run the mod my starbound crashes after the shucklefish logo on the loading symbol. So I toke all other mods out to see if another mod caused it but it still didn't work for me. So I searched for the crash repored and found this. What do I have to do, to make it work?

Line 53: [02:37:24.780] [Error] OpenGL errors this frame:  GL_INVALID_VALUE
    Line 60: [02:37:25.981] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Sexbound.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'deploymentConfig' in pathApply("/deploymentConfig/scripts/-")
    Line 88: [02:37:30.029] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Sexbound.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'deploymentConfig' in pathApply("/deploymentConfig/scripts/-")
    Line 91: [02:37:32.255] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (JsonException) Improper conversion to int from object

6 minutes ago, werulus said:

When I try to run the mod my starbound crashes after the shucklefish logo on the loading symbol. So I toke all other mods out to see if another mod caused it but it still didn't work for me. So I searched for the crash repored and found this. What do I have to do, to make it work?

Line 60: [02:37:25.981] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Sexbound.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'deploymentConfig' in pathApply("/deploymentConfig/scripts/-")
    Line 88: [02:37:30.029] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Sexbound.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'deploymentConfig' in pathApply("/deploymentConfig/scripts/-")
    Line 91: [02:37:32.255] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (JsonException) Improper conversion to int from object

This error report is very odd. What version of Starbound are you using? Your player.config file should have the deploymentConfig property. You might have another mod using a patch to remove it from the player.config file.

3 hours ago, Locuturus said:

This error report is very odd. What version of Starbound are you using? Your player.config file should have the deploymentConfig property. You might have another mod using a patch to remove it from the player.config file.

Didn't look up my starbound version before...

it is version 1.2.1 so it dosn't work
thank you : ) 

and sry for me being stupit. :P
Came back to play starbound a few days ago. \(o.o)/

10 hours ago, Locuturus said:

EDITED:  I found the actual Culprit, It was  

It doesn't have a pose for the reverse cowgirl.

Is there any way to remove reverse cowgirl from the positions?

11 minutes ago, sinkitsune said:

Pleez, I would greatly appreciate if you could release a new release without the reverse cowgirl so I can keep the busty bods :(

Reverse cow girl is "cow girl" but it's reversed via scripting. I'll check to see what's going on.

19 hours ago, red3dred said:

Hmm, this one ISN'T the latest, it's the opposite actually, latest is just .log or "starbound" as a text file. Then it goes 1-2-3-4-5.

That said, i see some errors here;

[17:34:20.550] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Transform'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/transform.l..."]:49: attempt to call a nil value (field 'setTileProtection')
<Basically, couldnt place sex node, the basis of Sexbound>

[17:35:56.807] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'applyDamageRequest'. (LuaConversionException) Error converting LuaValue to type 'class Star::List<struct Star::DamageNotification,class std::allocator<struct Star::DamageNotification> >'
<This one means it couldnt take damage and apply defeat properly>

So, all defeat related errors. Try removing it, and seeing if everything behaves properly. If so, then re-install that and double check it's properly in there. Make sure to use one of these;
image.png.19407ce3bf138a83420c2a9c7b9b59e7.png

First error seems related to you as the player, dying inside a protected dungeon? Either that, or the "setTileProtection" command was removed from NPC's by some other mod, thus it may be a incompatibility, but i doubt anyone would commit that. There are only 3 mods you're running that i've not had in my game, and thus can't confirm if they do cause problems;

1. "NPC's aren't stupid"
  2. "Shellguard expansion"
  3. "Sayajins Race"

I doubt it would be Shellguard, since i've seen other users running it fine, and i don't think Sayajins would mess with the NPC basis, and damage scripts, but maybe worth checking on my end... if the problem persists.

Well, I have partial good news. I did what you suggested, (I also removed a few steam mods I haven't used in a hot minute) and it sorta worked. The poptops still become 'immortal' and I become 'immortal' regardless of whether or not I restore my health via items (returning to my ship does still seem to rectify this). However, I can now interact with 'defeated' enemies while in my 'immortal' state.

starbound.log

hello, i was testing out the different new stuff from the mods (this and the addon mods) and i found that this one is not showing animations. when an npc or monster or whoever is horny, they disappear and you cant interact with them. i would save and quit and return to the character and they would come back but i would couldnt start the animations and they would disappear. is there anyway i can fix this or what can i do to fix this. thank you. also, i dont have a lot of experience in coding so please tell me what i need to do.

9 hours ago, JacquesAttacq said:

Well, I have partial good news. I did what you suggested, (I also removed a few steam mods I haven't used in a hot minute) and it sorta worked. The poptops still become 'immortal' and I become 'immortal' regardless of whether or not I restore my health via items (returning to my ship does still seem to rectify this). However, I can now interact with 'defeated' enemies while in my 'immortal' state.

I still have no clue what mod is destroying your logs, but something is constantly spamming this kind of thing...

[18:44:19.684] [Info] Position before change = {1: 2912.14, 2: 924.684}
[18:44:19.684] [Info] Position after change = {1: 2912.14, 2: 923.484}
[18:44:19.684] [Info] Position before change = {1: 2912.14, 2: 924.684}
[18:44:19.684] [Info] Position after change = {1: 2912.14, 2: 923.484}
[18:44:19.684] [Info] Position before change = {1: 3159.05, 2: 929.622}
[18:44:19.684] [Info] Position after change = {1: 3159.05, 2: 928.422}

Other than that, your latest log is fine, no errors at all.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:13 PM, Locuturus said:

Reverse cow girl is "cow girl" but it's reversed via scripting. I'll check to see what's going on.

Any luck hun? I'm stayin off Starbound till i get word hehe. I can suffer the crashing when I dont have Defeat installed But I really wanna play the full sexperience if I can :P

9 hours ago, thedarkling said:

so, dont know why, but my game crashes after the chucklefish logo as of the most recent sexbound update

Any other info? Logs? That usually happens when you extract the ZIP into the mods folder improperly.

5 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

You probably have items that aren't loading properly, ones with requirements and so.

Like all others, starbound.log helps here too.

Props, even they knew how to handle error reporting :classic_wink:

4 hours ago, D20NATION said:

are the umbreon and renamon races still supported for version 3.0?  it seems like sexbound is defaulting their models to human when i try to interact with nodes if need be i can try and send a log

They should still be, nothing major changed from v2.6+ to v3 that it'd cause species supports to stop working. Dialogues, Compatible Mates and other such patches ARE going to fail because the plugins were moved, but the species themselves should be fine.