3 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

it will happen if you have no money to pay and are criminal in the hold

But if I kill a chicken(5 gold) or hit a horse(45 gold), he will say "Yes you are not a criminal in our hold and may go", if I kill a human(1000 above), he will trigger guards' dialogue (jail or fight).

Oh, can I ask this question here? Because I use SE.

7 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

But if I kill a chicken(5 gold) or hit a horse(45 gold), he will say "Yes you are not a criminal in our hold and may go", if I kill a human(1000 above), he will trigger guards' dialogue (jail or fight).

Oh, can I ask this question here? Because I use SE.

You have to do more serious crimes than killing chiken

1 hour ago, Vita2016 said:

He cheks if you are in criminal faction. As I know the mechanic of game marks PC as criminal only if there are more serious crimes than killing chiken

Yes I guess maybe it is not enough, so I try hit a horse and kill a human... So the bounty must be more than hit some one and less than kill some one?

• 2 months later...

Only my first encounter with an inspector leads to stuff from Horrible harrasment, is this normal?

i had tons of Inspections with Stripping or Paying a Toll but no Harrasment encounter after the first one.

If this is inteded? is it possible to repeat the first encounter with a small chanse to spice things up?

Not really a question, just an observation. After the first time the guards never get rough with you again. Sure they strip you and take any equipped weapons or make you pay a fine. But that's it. I was hoping in future installments this mod will act as more of an extension of the Horrible Harassment mod?

On 4/3/2020 at 7:51 PM, Wuselbar said:

Only my first encounter with an inspector leads to stuff from Horrible harrasment, is this normal?

i had tons of Inspections with Stripping or Paying a Toll but no Harrasment encounter after the first one.

If this is inteded? is it possible to repeat the first encounter with a small chanse to spice things up?

Yes it is intended. Initially I wanted to make Harrasment repeated but it does not work second time in this mod. I have no idea why. It seems that the problem is in HH mod. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, Dojo_dude said:

BUG Report: Had an enchanted Quarter staff confiscated by a Road Inspector next to Whiterun, I complied... then knocked him out and took my staff back. The lightning enchantment was now gone!

I had the same thing, but it was a Daedric Sword that I had enchanted and boosted to legendary, now it is normal and all the enchantments are gone. WTF!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 12:24 AM, Dojo_dude said:

BUG Report: Had an enchanted Quarter staff confiscated by a Road Inspector next to Whiterun, I complied... then knocked him out and took my staff back. The lightning enchantment was now gone!

that is odd but keep in mind that he will not confiscate the weapon which is not equiped

• 1 year later...