I love your mod concept.  I hope you continue to expand on it, just don't get too fancy with devious devices or anything like that.  Well, that's why I don't use Prison Overhaul.  They got to fancy and now I can never get anything to work right with it.  Same with Raven Beak prison redone.  That mod doesn't even make sense to me.  I use the original Raven Beak Prison mod.

But anyway, what brings me here today is my character never gets raped anymore.  Not since I updated to the latest version.  I get stripped, searched, fined, double fined, sent to simple slavery (Haven't tried to see what happens if I select prison).  Is rape still a part of the mod?

Oh, and I would like to make a suggestion as well.  The taking of the weapon is ok, but if the inspector is sexual deviant, he may also deprive you of all clothing and armor (footwear included since it does make a difference if you use Barefoot realism) in you inventory as part of the "taxes".  For those who wish to retrieve their item there could be a chest at the local jail where the player can buy them back for the amount of gold they owe in taxes or fines. 

Thanks for this mod.  I like it already and it has great potential. 

2 hours ago, cailic said:

But anyway, what brings me here today is my character never gets raped anymore.  Not since I updated to the latest version.  I get stripped, searched, fined, double fined, sent to simple slavery (Haven't tried to see what happens if I select prison).  Is rape still a part of the mod?

Never mind about this.  I did a clean save and re-installed.  Got harassed the first time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, saltshade said:

How are you supposed to get sent to prison or slavery when the guard just kills you? Is there a way to submit to him?

I can only get two outcomes. Either he rapes via SLHH or he attacks and kills me.

I think this only happens once, on the first encounter. Following encounters seem to have different dialogue flow possibly ending with SS or prison.

On 5/8/2019 at 12:20 PM, Tiress said:

I think this only happens once, on the first encounter. Following encounters seem to have different dialogue flow possibly ending with SS or prison.

Yeah, but then you need to have a bounty on your head or he will just release you. Can you even talk to the same guy again? Let's say I kill him. Then there is no inspector for that hold, unless he respawns.

@Vita2016

I have a few suggestions. You could add some rng to the inspector's reaction to make it less predictable.  If he defeats you(below a certain hp threshold), instead of killing you, he could let you choose between prison and slavery.

• 4 weeks later...

When you tap out of the dialog the inspector attacks.

Usually this wouldn't be much of a problem, but with mods which makes random NPCs force greet the player this becomes troublesome.

For example with the mod SexLab Approach Redux installed I had two instances where the inspector approached my character, said a rather friendly farewell and then just attacked.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm using the Special Edition version of the mod. I installed SLHHE SE and Road İnspections SE but when I reach the guard at Riverwood and trigger the scene, the guard walks away but animation and functions (Resisting,Stripping etc.) are starting. What did I do wrong? How could I fix this problem?

13 hours ago, darknebula said:

Hello, I'm using the Special Edition version of the mod. I installed SLHHE SE and Road İnspections SE but when I reach the guard at Riverwood and trigger the scene, the guard walks away but animation and functions (Resisting,Stripping etc.) are starting. What did I do wrong? How could I fix this problem?

Try to ask here. Nomkaz converted this mod to SE. I did not test it in SE

5 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

Try to ask here. Nomkaz converted this mod to SE. I did not test it in SE

19 hours ago, darknebula said:

@darknebulaI'm not sure, I'll have to set it back up and test it. It could be and issue with SLHHE SE, but I'll have to try to recreate the issue to see if anything can be done. Please post your inquiry on the SE version discussion so I can keep track. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 2:14 PM, Raresh said:

Thanks for the mod @Vita2016

I don't really need the groping and enslavement options, instead I would prefer to only have the possible arrest/prison option.

So is there a way that the mod checks whether you have these mods installed and if not skip straight to the option with possible imprisonment? :)

If you have not these mods installed then it just happened nothing

• 2 weeks later...

A wonderful mod, I actually think this fits in well to the immersion. Thank you, Vita2016.

I just wanted to ask, I've translated this mod into Korean for personal use.

I've also tweaked some dialogue routes so that PC can still get abused after the first encounter, and added some minor features.

(Buying toll pass from innkeepers at a cheaper price, etc)

I know this is your mod and I wanted to get your permission first.

If you don't mind, may I upload the tweaked Korean version to a Korean modding community?

Sorry for my bad English:)

19 hours ago, E2EE said:

A wonderful mod, I actually think this fits in well to the immersion. Thank you, Vita2016.

I just wanted to ask, I've translated this mod into Korean for personal use.

I've also tweaked some dialogue routes so that PC can still get abused after the first encounter, and added some minor features.

(Buying toll pass from innkeepers at a cheaper price, etc)

I know this is your mod and I wanted to get your permission first.

If you don't mind, may I upload the tweaked Korean version to a Korean modding community?

Sorry for my bad English:)

Yes you can

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 2:37 PM, random11714 said:

After the first interaction, the inspectors walk away and seem to never return, even after fast travelling away and back. Is this intentional? Do they ever come back?

They usually wonder off a ways and then head back to their post (unless they get lost, stuck, ect).  Interactions seems to only happen once every 24 hours.

This mod has alot of possibilities.  Too bad nothing more has been done with it.

Hello everyone! I am sorry that I did not update this mod, but I have no free time for that now. 

So if you want to make your own mods based on this one you can do it as separate mods and I will appreciate if you make a link to this mod as original. I hope that later I will continue to develop this one.

Guest AthenaESIV

Great to see this mod get an update, I've been using a custom esp version of this for a very long time and it's a great SL addon.

Thanks for coming back o/

I stopped using PO a long time ago and use Cursed Loot's lighter weight prison alternative instead, glad to see your mod doesn't have POP as a hard requirement, tyty

• 2 months later...