3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Sorry I did not see that you had replied to my original post. As far as I can tell SLHHE is working fine. Although I have yet to see it in action.

Try to delete these mods again, make clean save or start new game, then reinstall them (SLHHE first) and be sure that you use latest version of SLHHE  (LE version). As I know, original HH causes some troubles with CTD so may be the reason in that your save is dirty after deleting of it

4 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

It's possible but I did make a clean save each time I tried reinstalling it. Still I'll try again. Is it possible That you need the DLC downloaded? Because I don't actually have the DLC installed?

I guess it is very important to use Skyrim with DLCs

7 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

How did you get this to work in SSE?

The only reason why it doesn't work in SSE out of the box is that it has Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch as a Master and there is no Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch for SSE so I had to Clean Masters in xEdit which btw cleared all masters except for Skyrim.esm. I have no idea whether they were there on purpose, hopefuly @Vita2016 will bring some light to this. :)

5 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

It's possible but I did make a clean save each time I tried reinstalling it. Still I'll try again. Is it possible That you need the DLC downloaded? Because I don't actually have the DLC installed?

You wouldn't be able to load the game without DLCs, they are all required by the mod, USLEEP too.

edit:// Try it in a new game, plugin name changed with last update so I can imagine it could case some issues with existing save.

1 hour ago, Tiress said:

The only reason why it doesn't work in SSE out of the box is that it has Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch as a Master and there is no Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch for SSE so I had to Clean Masters in xEdit which btw cleared all masters except for Skyrim.esm. I have no idea whether they were there on purpose, hopefuly @Vita2016 will bring some light to this. :)

When I try and load into xEdit or zEdit it is greyed out and can not be selected. Did you do anything to get to load into xEdit even though it has a missing master?

2 hours ago, Tiress said:

You wouldn't be able to load the game without DLCs, they are all required by the mod, USLEEP too.

edit:// Try it in a new game, plugin name changed with last update so I can imagine it could case some issues with existing save.

That's what I thought. See the game crashes at the menu screen if I have the mod activated. Now SLHH does work albeit it only activated once so far. As for the Unoffical Skyrim Legend patch. I only installed the primary part of that. Then forgot to purchase the other DLC. Thanks for clearing that up. I will keep you guys posted on my results

6 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

When I try and load into xEdit or zEdit it is greyed out and can not be selected. Did you do anything to get to load into xEdit even though it has a missing master?

Yeah, you have to do it in Oldrim, there is no way around it that I know of. I wanted to ask Vita2016 if he'd be ok if I uploaded it here for people that want to test it a bit, but I wanted to resolve the black faces first.

5 hours ago, Tiress said:

Yeah, you have to do it in Oldrim, there is no way around it that I know of. I wanted to ask Vita2016 if he'd be ok if I uploaded it here for people that want to test it a bit, but I wanted to resolve the black faces first.

I solved the issue by installing USLEEP. Masters cleaned.  Then I uninstalled USLEEP.

I will see how this performs in SSE.

10 hours ago, Tiress said:

Yes it would be fine if you do that.  But may be you wait until this weekend because I plan to upload the new version with new dialog lines and features (and it will fix some bugs)?

I guess I did it unintentionally because of I am inexperienced modder, sorry

19 hours ago, Tiress said:

2 hours ago, verydarknut said:

hey, just an idea for your mod or where to place the checks: you know the Immersive Hold Borders mod with its consistency patch? ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95683 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88729 )

It adds guard post at the hold borders. Which would be an ideal place to check on those who want to leave and enter the hold.

Thank you. I wanted to place the inspectors to more or less crucial and narrow ways or it would be too easy to avoid them. But in future may be I place some of them near the borders too

31 minutes ago, Vita2016 said:

Yes it would be fine if you do that.  But may be you wait until this weekend because I plan to upload the new version with new dialog lines and features (and it will fix some bugs)?

Great, I'll wait then. Already looking forward to try the new update. :)

I saw someone mention a similar issue with the animation, but I don't know how to fix it. When approached by the guard, and he comes over and gets close to me, he gets.. a little TOO close ? and I get stuck in this non-moving "animation" where it asks me if I want to resist, do nothing or let it happen. But the animation continues to not move, once he gets on me. (My PC is inside of him if you didn't notice, and not in the typical way a male is supposed to be ?)

Spoiler

52ca29a60e3f59219be0cd932f676438.jpg

So is this broken? Am I supped to get a animation with the resist like this?  V 

Spoiler

cac1142f112f7bc0eb887534ac9bd1d6.jpg

After failing to resist, he rapes me, and i'm not sure, but I think my PC was the Assaulter, not the victim in the animation (I can change that) Then he trys to flee from me and screams for me to leave him alone. Much Confusion.

18 minutes ago, Squallyjungle said:

I saw someone mention a similar issue with the animation, but I don't know how to fix it. When approached by the guard, and he comes over and gets close to me, he gets.. a little TOO close ? and I get stuck in this non-moving "animation" where it asks me if I want to resist, do nothing or let it happen. But the animation continues to not move, once he gets on me. (My PC is inside of him if you didn't notice, and not in the typical way a male is supposed to be ?)

Reveal hidden contents

52ca29a60e3f59219be0cd932f676438.jpg

So is this broken? Am I supped to get a animation with the resist like this?  V 

Reveal hidden contents

cac1142f112f7bc0eb887534ac9bd1d6.jpg

After failing to resist, he rapes me, and i'm not sure, but I think my PC was the Assaulter, not the victim in the animation (I can change that) Then he trys to flee from me and screams for me to leave him alone. Much Confusion.

NEVER MIND, remember kids, have the correct animation packs installed, and not just sitting in your load order... unchecked....

44 minutes ago, Squallyjungle said:

NEVER MIND, remember kids, have the correct animation packs installed, and not just sitting in your load order... unchecked....

It shouldn't happen even without that pack, it would be one of the requirements otherwise. Never seen this to happen in my game, could it be specific to your setup?