1 minute ago, user9120975435 said:

Can I simply rename the latest 1.2 esp into the RoadInspections1-1-1.esp name and then overwrite instead of having to do clean saving? It would be great if the mod author would settle on a single esp name instead of renaming it for every update (like before it was named vita-something.esp). xD

You can try. Ok I consider that

On 1/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, Vita2016 said:

Thank you. I wanted to place the inspectors to more or less crucial and narrow ways or it would be too easy to avoid them. But in future may be I place some of them near the borders too

I was actually thinking it would be interesting if some of them had patrol areas so you could attempt to sneak past them.... BUT, if they catch you (sneak detected), then they are even more suspicious and likely to not take a bribe for instance and demand you hand over contraband, weapons, the armor/clothes off your back :D etc.

Speaking of which, I thought of some potential "soft" integrations with other mods:

1. Skooma Whore:  If you get caught with drugs, the punishment is even higher than normal, say straight off to jail instead of a bounty.  OR... the inspector might force you to drink all the drugs in your possession on the spot! (maybe he finds that more funny than being arsed to haul you off to prison)
  2. Prison Overhaul Patched:  You can use this for an immediate arrest event instead of a bounty.

I think this mod has so much potential for fun, keep up the good work.

Just a warning to "Prison Overhaul" mod users when Bounty hunters arrest you and the inspector challenges you on the road and you are unable to interact with him the bounty hunters will enter the fight and kill him. This then turns all the hold guards becoming hostile and .. well ..  the chaos is real haha.. 

54 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

What if i dont wanna use the Simple Slavery Plus mod?

Is there an option for it?

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

It works without SSP but if the inspector try to sell PC into slavery  then nothing will happen and you may just continue your gameplay

3 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

You can try. Ok I consider that

Thanks! :) I really like this mod, but with the amount of mods I'm running and with how far into the game I am, removing a mod to do a cleansave makes the savegame unstable and then hard to load. So, keeping one name and just updating without cleansave will help a lot.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:39 PM, MainMansrevenge said:

That's what I thought. See the game crashes at the menu screen if I have the mod activated. Now SLHH does work albeit it only activated once so far. As for the Unoffical Skyrim Legend patch. I only installed the primary part of that. Then forgot to purchase the other DLC. Thanks for clearing that up. I will keep you guys posted on my results

Soooo....I ran into a new problem with this. Apparently steam has removed all Skyrim DLC from their page. While I try to figure out how to contact Steam directly, Does anyone know a place I can download the DLC either in the game menu or from Bethesda?

5 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Soooo....I ran into a new problem with this. Apparently steam has removed all Skyrim DLC from their page. While I try to figure out how to contact Steam directly, Does anyone know a place I can download the DLC either in the game menu or from Bethesda?

You may have to purchase the legendary edition instead of the individual DLC. At this point that would be cheaper than having bought them all at regular price originally. If the LE version is gone and only the SE remains... check local retailers? A Gamestop, Best Buy, or Walmart type place might have one lonely box on the shelf someplace.

15 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

you could try and search for every single DLC on Steam

guess there is no all in one pack online atm

try those:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/220760/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim__Hearthfire/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/226880/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim__Dragonborn/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/211720/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim__Dawnguard/

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Don't touch, You are the MAN! I don't know how you guys find this stuff, but this is just what I needed. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

You may have to purchase the legendary edition instead of the individual DLC. At this point that would be cheaper than having bought them all at regular price originally. If the LE version is gone and only the SE remains... check local retailers? A Gamestop, Best Buy, or Walmart type place might have one lonely box on the shelf someplace.

I noticed the DLC for SE was gone as well. Not sure what's going on. But I'll see if I can find the LE. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Can I simply rename the latest 1.2 esp into the RoadInspections1-1-1.esp name and then overwrite instead of having to do clean saving? It would be great if the mod author would settle on a single esp name instead of renaming it for every update (like before it was named vita-something.esp). xD

You can always do this. At least in Mod Organizer. That is what I've done with many many mods. I don't like having to remove old ones. Only issue is forgetting what release you are on with a mod.

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

You can always do this. At least in Mod Organizer. That is what I've done with many many mods. I don't like having to remove old ones. Only issue is forgetting what release you are on with a mod.

I've done the same thing.  To deal with the version question (when I remember at least) I make sure the version is part of the MO "mod name" that becomes the folder. You can always rename a mod folder to add a version number if you forget. I also tend to put the Nexus ID in just in case I have to go back and the mod name and zipped download don't match.

On 1/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, verydarknut said:

hey, just an idea for your mod or where to place the checks: you know the Immersive Hold Borders mod with its consistency patch? ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95683 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88729 )

It adds guard post at the hold borders. Which would be an ideal place to check on those who want to leave and enter the hold.

It seems tha this mod was deleted https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95683

14 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

So I rewrote the english version for my own purposes, but decided to share, if the author prefers people not do this let me know and I will take it down. I'll probably make a lot more changes to it, but this will work for a first draft I suppose:

RoadInspections1-1-1_english_redone.xml

RoadInspectionsV1-2.esp

It is ok, English in not my native language as I wrote in the description

1 minute ago, BeardedBear said:

okay, so I think I've done something wrong with installing the mod.. I can only find the one inspector by Riverwood. Am I just retarded and missed some info, or is there supposed to be more guards walking around and I've done something wrong on my end? 

There aren't that many of them. Try the roads around Windhelm, there should be another one.

38 minutes ago, BeardedBear said:

okay, so I think I've done something wrong with installing the mod.. I can only find the one inspector by Riverwood. Am I just retarded and missed some info, or is there supposed to be more guards walking around and I've done something wrong on my end? 

There are just several of them for now for whole Skyrim. One of them you can easily find near of entrance of Falkreath for example.  So I guess you have intalled the mod right

Does the new soft dependancy for Prison Overhaul Patches include a lock out so that when you are on route to prison with either the bounty hunters or a guard and unable to speak to inspector a fight will not start due to being unable to answer him.  The fight he starts triggers the holds guards to be agressive toward bounty hunters etc.   Other than that issue the mod is looking great.

18 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

Does the new soft dependancy for Prison Overhaul Patches include a lock out so that when you are on route to prison with either the bounty hunters or a guard and unable to speak to inspector a fight will not start due to being unable to answer him.  The fight he starts triggers the holds guards to be agressive toward bounty hunters etc.   Other than that issue the mod is looking great.

I try to look at this problem