Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 4/18/2023 at 9:05 PM, HmmmHooo? said:

Hey people, just thought I'd come and upload this here. I edited the mesh file of that new frost atronach by PSBoss, (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/88511), and copied over the ABC penis if anyone is interested in the mesh file, like literally just copy pasted the parts over.

Just replace the original PSBoss atronach mesh with this one, hope it works for you.

atronachfrost.nif 5.88 MB · 17 downloads

Thank you so much! Got it to work with sexlab animations by renaming it frostatronachHARD and replacing the MNC meshes. 
Any chance you could do the storm Atronach too?

On 6/29/2022 at 11:26 AM, MrSquirrels100 said:

IDK why but after a reinstall and activating and testing every mod in my list one by one, ABC now makes my game CTD on loading the area surrounding falkreath. I thought I was having issues with 'Cities of the North' but to my surprise the issue goes away when uninstalling ABC v2.61. I have the requirements and the game runs fine in every other area; but I can't even get close enough to enter the dark brotherhood sanctuary, from the direction of pinewatch I can't get closer to falkreath than the bandit walkway with the rockfall trap up the road.

Absolutely no idea what's causing this, does ABC actually edit anything in falkreath?

I just had this issue days ago, spent unnecessarily amount of time disabling most of my mods til I found it was the ABC overwriting MNC that causes the issue. You can use ABC with MNC but make sure MNC overwrites ABC or else it will CTD.

I found this out thanks to alternative start and starting at falkreath to see if falk is the issue, to my surprised it's probably one of the creatures near falk that causes the CTD. 

Edited by sayokone

Hi,
I will try my luck here.

Is anyone still in possesion of original BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.83V version and would be willing to share it?

I need it for older wabba modlist and even though I managed to find the only file available for download on different site, it was repacked (therefore won't get recognized by the hash).

Thank you!

On 5/26/2023 at 12:42 AM, aulton1968 said:

Thank you so much! Got it to work with sexlab animations by renaming it frostatronachHARD and replacing the MNC meshes. 
Any chance you could do the storm Atronach too?

I'm not sure if the storm atronach needs it, I believe the genitals just appear when an animation is started for the storm atronach. Supposed to be made of the floating rocks around it or something. I mean I did make a small edit just incase that may have enabled that, but I think it should work fine without it. 

atronachstorm.nif

Hi - would you all recommend to hold off on ABC and use Animal SOS instead in hopes that either Baka will take up the mod again and avoid what seems to be a lot of hassle? Or, is it worth the plunge? If so, then should I grab the horse fix from a few pages back and install before ABC?

Thanks in advance!

Ok good, looks like someone already took it down, but I'm just going to post anyway, if you downloaded the Spriggan files I uploaded earlier, uninstall them and reinstall the original mod, caused me to crash, probably will end the same for you.

21 hours ago, HmmmHooo? said:

Ok good, looks like someone already took it down, but I'm just going to post anyway, if you downloaded the Spriggan files I uploaded earlier, uninstall them and reinstall the original mod, caused me to crash, probably will end the same for you.

The Spriggan file caused crashes, but the Matron file worked fine. So, I ended up using your Matron file for both the Spriggan and the Matron by renaming one of the copies. With the fall color version of the original mod, everything is working fine.

Edited by aulton1968
3 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

The Spriggan file caused crashes, but the Matron file worked fine. So, I ended up using your Matron file for both the Spriggan and the Matron by renaming one of the copies. With the fall color version of the original mod, everything is working fine.

Oh really? That's wonderful then, I was just going to give up on it, but its good that at least one of them works properly. I wonder what went wrong with the first one. Must have moved something into the wrong spot or something. I'll reupload the matron file.

If anyone wants to use this file for PS Boss's new spriggan mod, this file is originally made for the optional matron download, but just make sure to rename the file to spriggan.nif and overwrite the original file aswell.

sprigganmatron.nif

After testing a bunch of creature anims, I made a few small changes/fixes to ABC v2.90 for my personal game. Wanted to report and share here. Credits for the uploaded files belong to the original authors (MNC, ABC).

Fixes:

• DwarvenSpider aroused meshes in meshes\MoreNastyCritters\dwarven are not loaded due to a spelling error (SPLDR instead of SPIDER). Attached the renamed files with unaltered content.
  • SMP collision for horker, DwarvenSphere, goat and spriggan were not working for me. Fixed it by adjusting their skeletons using the method suggested by zhisizhimoyan below, but with a little specification, where skeleton seems to be required to adhere to hierarchy: Root-NiNode / NiNode "NPC" / NiNode "NPC Root". Sometimes this requires inserting "NPC", sometimes renaming the Lvl 1 Parent of "NPC Root" to "NPC" (e. g. from spriggan). This might be dependant on SMP version, worked for me on AE with the current faster-smp.
  • Also added the dwarven ballista from mnc with an added smp config. This would require more work to be CBPC-compatible, not my forte, and I only know of a single animation for it (billyy).
  • Update 2023-06-23: Gargoyle meshes have been renamed to _hard suffix (from _nude) and had some mesh changes in MNC 12.7. They look better, so I took the MNC mesh as a base, and copied over the ABC collision shapes and SMP config.

MNC15 compatiblity:

• MNC 15 introduces werewolf schlong-addons instead of whole body aroused meshes. I added the smp info to these plus the small config. I was too lazy to create extra smp collision shapes, as the original shapes seem simple enough. Also the schlong-less base bodies from MNC need to win over the current ABC v2.90 ones. I added them in my upload, so the load order "MNC, ABC, fix" should work without further editing required. (seems I got confused here with versions, 2.90 or 2.91 does not override the MNC 15 body mesh).

Edit 2023-06-23: added gargoyles

Edit 2023-12-10: Removed the unnecessary mnc werewolf body mesh from the mnc15 compatibility file. From a quick glance, at least some of the above fixed issues still apply to ABC v2.91, so I keep using these patches as they stand.

BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks - lv - fixes for ABCv2.90.7z

BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks - lv - mnc15 werewolf for ABCv2.90.7z

Edited by LittleVampire
On 6/13/2023 at 6:48 PM, LittleVampire said:

After testing a bunch of creature anims, I made a few small changes/fixes to ABC v2.90 for my personal game. Wanted to report and share here. Credits for the uploaded files belong to the original authors (MNC, ABC).

I've been working on a few of my own fixes and tweaks for ABC v2.90 as well... when I'm done, I'll probably release them here too. There's so many meshes to go through, so I'm hoping I haven't missed anything.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:12 PM, Connector196 said:

I've been working on a few of my own fixes and tweaks for ABC v2.90 as well... when I'm done, I'll probably release them here too. There's so many meshes to go through, so I'm hoping I haven't missed anything.

Sounds good! I only checked specific files if I spotted collision problems in game - so that one day I might actually start playing instead of endless modding.

That said, I updated my post above with a gargoyle fix.