Adding NPC to household without making him folower

Anyone knows about the mod that adds NPC to household using the dialogue or spell without asking him/her to become follower first. I have Manipulator mod that adds marked NPC to Harem, but it conflicts with AFT once they have been added to harem.

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Anyone knows about the mod that adds NPC to household using the dialogue or spell without asking him/her to become follower first. I have Manipulator mod that adds marked NPC to Harem, but it conflicts with AFT once they have been added to harem.

Of course there are all the mods that enslave NPCs. They become members of the household (if you don't sell them first) and they are certainly NOT asked to be followers.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:37 AM, Elf Prince said:

but it conflicts with AFT once they have been added to harem.

You might try out the modified AFT version  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71689

Not sure if that conflicts too. But in a throw-away experiment  it can't hurt to try it out ?

+ what @winny257 said: MYIYH  ... and again I had played it with a modified / extended version : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62040

Anyway, what is this "conflict" ? Does it overwrite something ?

Spoiler
2 hours ago, worik said:

You might try out the modified AFT version  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71689

Not sure if that conflicts too. But in a throw-away experiment  it can't hurt to try it out ?

+ what @winny257 said: MYIYH  ... and again I had played it with a modified / extended version : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62040

Anyway, what is this "conflict" ? Does it overwrite something ?

I think that we should find out specifically what he wants out of this and get Worik to write a "small" mod to accomplish it.

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I think that we should find out specifically what he wants out of this and get Worik to write a "small" mod to accomplish it.

Sounds  a bit like attaching a certain IDLE-HERE-AI package to a random NPC? ?   => that should be done with MHIYH .. the plus version should be able to cope with a dozen and more NPC to fill the house/harem

But let's wait and see :classic_smile:

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, worik said:

Sounds  a bit like attaching a certain IDLE-HERE-AI package to a random NPC? ?   => that should be done with MHIYH .. the plus version should be able to cope with a dozen and more NPC to fill the house/harem

But let's wait and see :classic_smile:

I was thinking doing it maybe as a quest. That way it could be used by multiple NPCs. If he doesn't want them to do a lot then it could basically all be vanilla (then I won't have to plunge into StartSex yet - I don't know that my nerves are up to it). Set a dialogue where he talks with them, they "follow" (the package not as a game follower) him, he tells them "stay here" and then they have a quest package (which should effectively "overwrite" their actor package) which would have them perform whatever actions he wants as being part of the household.

On 11/18/2018 at 7:37 PM, Elf Prince said:

This works for that but only at low levels https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65185

Also you can remove a follower faction if it was added by any mod.... So if they follow you home set their home to where ever and just remove them from being a follower. two utilities that do this very well Manipulator and Scent of sex I found both to be excellent tools to do what ever you want with any yes any npc.  with both those tools I can make even the most difficult NPC do and stay where I want them including Jarls.

@Psalam, @worik, @woodsman30 - Thanks for the help.

Here is the situation with Manipulator and Immersive AFT and AFT: Once you send the NPC to harem wia MCM menu, if you want that NPC as follower or replace to another location, you have to dismiss him/her form the harem. After dismissing AFT doesn't fully takes control over that NPC.  I used to have Puppet Master mod that did a good thing but every time I have to take (up to 5 NPCs) to desired location and tell each of them " This is your new home." Little bit annoying for me.

You see. Manipulator has one good thing. After setting the location for harem First, all you do later is use MCM menu when being near to that NPC and press "Harem". That's why I need something similar. Very simple. The mod that will use my set location and than send him/her on that location using either spell or command

17 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

@Psalam, @worik, @woodsman30 - Thanks for the help.

Here is the situation with Manipulator and Immersive AFT and AFT: Once you send the NPC to harem wia MCM menu, if you want that NPC as follower or replace to another location, you have to dismiss him/her form the harem. After dismissing AFT doesn't fully takes control over that NPC.  I used to have Puppet Master mod that did a good thing but every time I have to take (up to 5 NPCs) to desired location and tell each of them " This is your new home." Little bit annoying for me.

You see. Manipulator has one good thing. After setting the location for harem First, all you do later is use MCM menu when being near to that NPC and press "Harem". That's why I need something similar. Very simple. The mod that will use my set location and than send him/her on that location using either spell or command

Theres a way I will post a detailed how to for followers and non followers and home setting for NPC and all requirements on how to do it... I have been wanting to do this for a bit now as others have asked me the same thing. Much like you I wanted to do the same thing and there was no real help out there so I found out how to do it with no real impact on game play. i will leave a link to the method today for you when i am done writing it  in this post.

2 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Theres a way I will post a detailed how to for followers and non followers and home setting for NPC and all requirements on how to do it... I have been wanting to do this for a bit now as others have asked me the same thing. Much like you I wanted to do the same thing and there was no real help out there so I found out how to do it with no real impact on game play. i will leave a link to the method today for you when i am done writing it  in this post.

Thank you. :)

Forgot to mention. The mod needs to have ability to set multiple locations since I have 3 large houses in different locations in Skyrim where I keep NPC I like so that one house won't be overcrowded.

i use jaxon positioner i just clone or kidnaped the npc to my store bag. then go to my house and drop of my storage the npcs stay there XD with no problem no oother mods, also you could  use pupet master then use my home is you home whe npc is under you control just order stay here like his new houese then release of control the npc stay there

7 hours ago, lordarked said:

pupet master

7 hours ago, lordarked said:

jaxon positioner

Both work but comes with side affects puppet master adds factions to npc therefore and can even keeps a puppet listed as a follower even after release. same as cloning it has long term issues still must manage their factions ect...

Archived