8 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

Assign a hotkey in the MCM and use it in the game to enter the role mode.

Sorry, I meant there's no dialogue for unassign that I can find. I checked in-game and looked at each topic in the ESP. In-game, there's "Never Mind" and "Debug/Reset". As far as I can tell, the only way to unassign is clean-reinstall.

1 hour ago, mnbv99 said:

Sorry, I meant there's no dialogue for unassign that I can find. I checked in-game and looked at each topic in the ESP. In-game, there's "Never Mind" and "Debug/Reset". As far as I can tell, the only way to unassign is clean-reinstall.

understand. thanks for reporting. will check it right now

24 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

disable role assign mode

Ahh sorry I didn't realize the role toggle each other off at first.    Also.. is there a way to get them to stay in one location instead of wandering around?  Thanks for your help.

9 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Ahh sorry I didn't realize the role toggle each other off at first.    Also.. is there a way to get them to stay in one location instead of wandering around?  Thanks for your help.

u need to change rest distance (5th screen) i can made an option with lower distance (600, 900, 1200  options now available) if 600 is too much

It's only a problem in Red Rocket so far.   I build a shelter on the top floor, and houses behind it where the bush fence is.  Sometimes they will port to the floor below to the houses behind the shelter on the top floor.   To stop this, I could put the safe in the middle of the room, but that location does not look very good.   300 would be good, or maybe even a rug that you can assign them to stand on without moving.  HOTC and RSEE both will use rugs.   In some ways, your system is better, because they will interact with other things...  so maybe an option for 300 would be ok.

Thank you for this mod ?

Is there any way to disable always asking to hire prostitutes to settlers, as I am trying to complete missions and not only ask for my settlers to become prostitutes (ex. me talking to sturges to start the sanctuary quest and asking him to become a prostitute)

7 hours ago, BigMoney1738 said:

Is there any way to disable always asking to hire prostitutes to settlers, as I am trying to complete missions and not only ask for my settlers to become prostitutes (ex. me talking to sturges to start the sanctuary quest and asking him to become a prostitute)

A way that worked for me, was to: -

1. Uninstall the mod completely, and also check it is not in the data folder.

2. Restart Fallout 4 F4SE in NMM without the mod.

3. Load your last save. You will get the message mod missing etc.

4. Check your dialogue is now working. Do a clean save and Quit.

5. Go back and reinstall the mod.

6. The toggle hotkeys for AAF prostitution should now be working.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:39 AM, BigMoney1738 said:

u need to disable assign mode via MCM menu

It seems to be working for me but i never see customers when I'm at the Brothel was hoping to make my club more lively looking, but all ways money added to the safe if i leave and come back to the Brothel

the only time i see customers when i allow Enemies ,but my settlers just shoot them thy don't die just fall down and get up again not good for business :)

I was wondering if you could add workstations rugs to assign the prostitutes too ,just an idea. thank you for the mod 

15 hours ago, Junie said:

It seems to be working for me but i never see customers when I'm at the Brothel was hoping to make my club more lively looking, but all ways money added to the safe if i leave and come back to the Brothel

the only time i see customers when i allow Enemies ,but my settlers just shoot them thy don't die just fall down and get up again not good for business :)

I was wondering if you could add workstations rugs to assign the prostitutes too ,just an idea. thank you for the mod 

try to enable settlers as "guests" it's option called "Settler can be a client". if brothel placed in low populated location there can be a customers lack.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I found a possible bug. When I have the Prostitution Mode ON, when I approach an NPC, my character makes the 'proposition' by her self without me pressing the conversation button. This happened after I re-installed the mod. The first time I put it, this wasn't happening. The same happens when I have the Hiring Prostitute mode on. She just asks to hire the NPC right when she approaches the NPC, still without me pressing the conversation button.

Keep in mind that I didn't update from a previous version. The first time I downloaded this mod was the last version.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:14 PM, Zahonan said:

Hello. I found a possible bug. When I have the Prostitution Mode ON, when I approach an NPC, my character makes the 'proposition' by her self without me pressing the conversation button. This happened after I re-installed the mod. The first time I put it, this wasn't happening. The same happens when I have the Hiring Prostitute mode on. She just asks to hire the NPC right when she approaches the NPC, still without me pressing the conversation button.

Keep in mind that I didn't update from a previous version. The first time I downloaded this mod was the last version.

thanks for report. i'll check it.

12 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i found no problems. looks like problem is on your side - how you reinstalled mod?

Yeah I have no idea what caused it but I reinstalled the mod abd it works fine now. Thanks for the reply though!

No need to clean save or start new game if you are updated from 0.8+. Just update files and load your game
+ Added compatibility for Just Business. Slaves from JB can't be clients or prostitutes for AAF Prostitution logic for evading conflicts. If you'll try to talk with JB slave with "assign Role" enabled you'll just get "Nevermind" dialogu line