On 2/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, sundog005 said:

Just a heads up i'm getting my turrets proposition the assigned prostitutes in my game ...lol. When i try to start a brothel the turrets from my settlement in Red Rocket want some action too and move around following prostitutes...haha. Not sure if its something at my end or what. I'll just stick to manual menus and hooking for now. Awesome mod though otherwise, as you say yourself its just a beta so i'm just letting you know.

Same here, and not just turrets but also brahmin and armor racks. At this point I'm almost surprised I don't see trees lining up outside my brothel door. I'm gonna have to leave this mod turned off until this is figured out. Could the issue have to do with the theme for vanilla, kinky, and creature sex? Or perhaps one of the creature animation packs? Altho I'm thinking even they wouldn't include inanimate objects like turrets and armor racks for possible sex animations.

I havent had weird actors proposition me, but I just recently started a new game with 6 hrs in.  

When a customer says they want to plug me, okay extra money.  I get the money but no plug. Or it says they want to use devious devices, none are put on me.  In fact, I had one of those zapping collars, and while nothing was put on me, it removed the zapping collar.

2nd question.  In this role play nora has no choices. What sliders and settings do I need to get rid of the "its your loss"  this works in balance with the "your a whore" with other characters (momma Murphy will not take no for an answer. Ever) 

Just asking before i do anything ... not sure if stop mod/restart mod or do I need to uninstall and clean save it?  It communicates with aaf fine and does the scene. Just no plugs or devices. Worked first time encounter with devices in sanctuary (what a way to be rewarded for saving the Concord group. Damn you momma!  Haha)

Yes plugs are installed can build in chem station.  One of the last mods in load order.  It has worked in other games.  Is there a particular mid known to conflict with this? 

Thanks.

John 

On 2/18/2019 at 4:18 AM, DbleMinded said:

Same here, and not just turrets but also brahmin and armor racks. At this point I'm almost surprised I don't see trees lining up outside my brothel door. I'm gonna have to leave this mod turned off until this is figured out. Could the issue have to do with the theme for vanilla, kinky, and creature sex? Or perhaps one of the creature animation packs? Altho I'm thinking even they wouldn't include inanimate objects like turrets and armor racks for possible sex animations.

Glad its not just me then!....Funny bug atleast

ive had some weird visitors while playing this mod first there where around 20 Synths  spawning and all of them got shot by my turrets and settlers even tho they didnt shoot back. then 3 brahmins spawned at my brothel (located at the abernathy farm) and then the drug dealers from that near diner spawned and also got shot by my settlers. also some random Npc like raiders and scavangers spawned now and then sometimes they got shot but not always.

after that i disabled the brothel to prevent further coruption of my save and to start troubleshooting without any luck.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:38 AM, DbleMinded said:

I wonder if this is a problem with the mod in general or only with the newest version. I'd get an older version if I knew it would stop the weirdness from happening.

i newer had and  don't have this bug. so i think it's not a version related. character filter system is from original mod and doesn't changed. personaly i think that there is no any bug but mod conflicts.

I am still having issue with latest version.  Everything works except for the actual equipping of the plug or the devious equipment.  Says they asked me, tipped me if they say I am a whore.  If I agree, if I have a devious plug already … for reasons …. they used to say replace it and it was done. (if no chastity belt to allow removing)… 

AAF works fine and all calls work... just not the equipping.  It's not an issue... but for completeness of course... and I would rather not go back to old versions.

John

4 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I am still having issue with latest version.  Everything works except for the actual equipping of the plug or the devious equipment.  Says they asked me, tipped me if they say I am a whore.  If I agree, if I have a devious plug already … for reasons …. they used to say replace it and it was done. (if no chastity belt to allow removing)… 

AAF works fine and all calls work... just not the equipping.  It's not an issue... but for completeness of course... and I would rather not go back to old versions.

John

i'll check it when i'll finish to test new version. 

4 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i'll check it when i'll finish to test new version. 

Cool beans. It has worked before and u have a very vanilla build. Maybe something else?

While you are working on it, could you add a check so that I dont get comments when I have nothing in my butt?  Lol. I have shutoff because if I dont, wasteland barb companion makes that comment every 5 mins or so.  The setting of 5% is not in play with her....

Love Beth right?

Otherwise love the work you are doing 

John

On 2/25/2019 at 12:19 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i newer had and  don't have this bug. so i think it's not a version related. character filter system is from original mod and doesn't changed. personaly i think that there is no any bug but mod conflicts.

The filter system for the original mod was never that good, but then it was never this bad either. Yeah, It could be a conflict but I don't know what the conflict might be. I have 3 AAF mods which include this one, AAF Violate, and AAF SEU. I have about 4 or 5 animation mods then of course AAF and the compatibility patches.  I seriously doubt there's a conflict with any non-AAF mods. Violate and SEU are working as intended, only this mod is not. I may try starting a new game and see if it works then. If it does the save I'm using it on could be the problem. It may be a while before I can get around to doing that though. Other than that I'm out of ideas.

11 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

The filter system for the original mod was never that good, but then it was never this bad either. Yeah, It could be a conflict but I don't know what the conflict might be. I have 3 AAF mods which include this one, AAF Violate, and AAF SEU. I have about 4 or 5 animation mods then of course AAF and the compatibility patches.  I seriously doubt there's a conflict with any non-AAF mods. Violate and SEU are working as intended, only this mod is not. I may try starting a new game and see if it works then. If it does the save I'm using it on could be the problem. It may be a while before I can get around to doing that though. Other than that I'm out of ideas.

I agree with this.  My load order hasn't change for months. Always a fresh install fo game and mods (ie fallout 4 folder and rest deleted)  

The issue I have us it all works except the equipping of plugs or devious devices. The npc will go through and want to plug me, but never will, but do devious even if I have set at zero 

Mod author said he was back from business and working on another version update. Hopefully he can find what's going on.

John

Ok, I started a new game to see if I had the same issues and I did. Still getting turrets and animals lining up at the brothel. Also when propositioning clients as a prostitute there are two dialogue options that have no actual dialogue. These dialogue options are "question" and "neutral". They prompt the dialogue cinematic but have no actual dialogue. That's not a big deal. However the problem of turrets and animals appearing at the brothel as clients makes the mod unusable, it's just too much of a break from immersion for me. I hope you're able to discoverer and fix the issue. Thanks for the effort you are making. 

Does anyone have the same issue as me? I try to sold piper and nothing happen. I thought it may because of everyone best friend(dog meat) also with me. Then, i told dogmeat to go back home, then ask others if they are interested. Still, nothing happens. Dogmeat scene is normal through. 

There is alot of code changes, so new bugs can appear. Please, report them
No need to clean save or start new game if you are updated from 0.8+. Just update files and load your game
+ client finding mechanism was completely rewritten. it's affects clients amount if brothel placed at low populated locations - you need to open you brothel at right place!
+ MCM settings (under Sluts tab) for specify gender and morality of the clients of the brothel. To visit the brothel will be all NPCs allowed by race, but to use the services of prostitutes-only those who pass an additional filter
+ you can specify whether the settlers are allowed to use the services of a brothel or not via new MCM setting (under Sluts tab)

8 hours ago, loen999 said:

Yes, when the Prostitution Mode is on. Is it not a dialogue to offer yourself, go somewhere private and offer your companion?

tested with my f4 - have no problems. possibly u have mod for multiply companions installed. then it will not work (will affect only default companion slot)

On 3/7/2019 at 8:47 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

tested with my f4 - have no problems. possibly u have mod for multiply companions installed. then it will not work (will affect only default companion slot)

Well, the only thing i think related is "everyone best friend". I can't tell if there are issues as I only know to see it if it is red on FO4Edit. ;(

And i think it is vanilla companion slot?

As the author said: This mod allows you to have Dogmeat and a standard companion at the same time using in game functionality (nothacks or console commands).  Also includes spacefiddle's bug fix for companion idle chatterspam.

Technical Details/Compatibility
----------------------
The meat of the changes are in FollowerScript.pex.  There are 2 functions that check whether you have another companion when you pick up a new companion or Dogmeat.  I edited those functions so the companion function doesn't check for Dogmeat and the Dogmeat function doesn't check for a companion. 

I also had to edit the dialog tree related to picking up some of the companions as they would still tell Dogmeat to gohome even though he wasn't going home. 

This mod will conflict with any mod that edits the companion dialog related to picking them up or edits FollowerScript.  I also had to edit a few scripts related to Survival Mode so that you'd get proper quest markers when your companion and Dogmeat go down in Survival Mode.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

There is alot of code changes, so new bugs can appear. Please, report them
No need to clean save or start new game if you are updated from 0.8+. Just update files and load your game
+ client finding mechanism was completely rewritten. it's affects clients amount if brothel placed at low populated locations - you need to open you brothel at right place!
+ MCM settings (under Sluts tab) for specify gender and morality of the clients of the brothel. To visit the brothel will be all NPCs allowed by race, but to use the services of prostitutes-only those who pass an additional filter
+ you can specify whether the settlers are allowed to use the services of a brothel or not via new MCM setting (under Sluts tab)

Well this seems to have solved the problem of having turrets and animals as clients, but unfortunately now I'm not getting any clients at my brothel at all. However, I view this as an improvement. I'd much rather have the appearance of a working brothel than have turrets and the like lining up at my brothel.

You mention a 'sluts tab' but I'm not seeing a sluts tab, unless you're just using that as a short for the 'prostitute's settings' tab which is where the settlers setting is in my MCM. 

I'll try setting the morality setting to high, maybe all my settlers have high morality or something. 

Edit: Ok, while I was getting no clients at Sanctuary I am at Hangman's Alley so maybe it's just the location. Sanctuary does have 16 settlers tho so I would think that at least a couple would show up as clients but maybe not. Still, this is a lot better than how it was before. Thank you for the work you've done!