33 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

there is no AAF prostitution errors in logs

I got it loading without AAF prostitution.

The only difference on this save is i am in the Institute/Robotiks.

You absolutely must be inside for uninstalling, right?

Being in Commenwelth and Borthel in Nuka World didn´t work.

Thanks for your help!

5 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

you can turn it on via MCM. "Hostile Factions" page

I cant test the brothel yet because Ive just started my save, but what I meant was like in the old mod in which combat would stop and you could interact with the enemy anywhere. 

2018-12-29_14h36_08.png.fd3026d98df59b90f8fdd62d13ac3cfc.png

In my game the raiders run towards me even when Im hidden and then they start shooting me, that is because of the Extended customer approuch being ON, I really dont want to force you to do something you dont want, but is it possible to disable protagonist hostility and enable them as customers ?

17 minutes ago, radpopinaky said:

In my game the raiders run towards me even when Im hidden and then they start shooting me, that is because of the Extended customer approuch being ON, I really dont want to force you to do something you dont want, but is it possible to disable protagonist hostility and enable them as customers ?

i deleted it cause it's a cheat and will not return it back.

3 hours ago, WDD7789 said:

Have there been any fixes for the mod not working but mcm menu still there? aka no dialouge options no hotkeys working etc.

i have no this prolem so i don't know what to fix. and because alot of other peoples have no such problem - something wrong at your side. 

i need a logs atleast to try invistigate your problem.

7 minutes ago, WDD7789 said:

Where would I find the logs?

first. you need to modify your fallout4.ini it lies here:

"C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\fallout4.ini"

add or modify existing strings to:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

than start the game. load your save wait till all messgaes will end, open MCM menu with AAF_P settings, try to create new shortcut or enable prostitution mode. afterwards exit from game and send to me

"C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log"

USER_NAME in both paths - is your login

18 minutes ago, WDD7789 said:

here it is

Papyrus.0.log

there is alot of broken scripts in your log ? i'm not sure you have working AAF - without it AAF_P can't start

can you try to start new game and send me another log after all initialising procedures done? and when you start new game do you have an AAF welcome window right at game start before you starts to create character?

hey, could you see if you find anything wrong with how the Leito and Crazy animations work with your mod ? I used the AAF patch for them by Polistiro. Unfortunately whenever I start up the AAF menu to try to change the animation only the female changes animation but the male stays on the previous animation (I use a female character). I have tested this and the animations work fine when I only bring up them by the AAF menu

6 minutes ago, Aymier09 said:

hey, could you see if you find anything wrong with how the Leito and Crazy animations work with your mod ? I used the AAF patch for them by Polistiro. Unfortunately whenever I start up the AAF menu to try to change the animation only the female changes animation but the male stays on the previous animation (I use a female character). I have tested this and the animations work fine when I only bring up them by the AAF menu

i have plans to make alot of bugfixing in new year for future updates. and will investigate this situation too.  want to make fully stable release before adding new features

The only trouble I had with this mod is my brothel in Sancturary Hills started filling up with animals.  The cat from Abernathy farm, two pack braumin, and a mole rat guard from red rocket.  It was funny to see Dogmeat saying the brothel needed more sluts.

I could not figure out how to get animals to stop visiting, so removed the mod for now.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the mod. I can't seem to initiate dialog while in either Prostitution mode or hiring mode. I simply just ask settlers/NPCs the standard talk or if they would like to trade a few things.  Perhaps I've missed something. I've used the old FourPlay version of this mod before switching to AAF and things worked out fine. However, something was recently brought to my attention regarding the race/actor recognition by mods. I use the mod Crimes Against Nature that uses different race identifiers and it seems an additional line or two of code is needed for mods to work with these new race identifiers. I don't know if it changed when the mod was redone from the Four Play code, but could that be a possible issue?