10 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

Well this seems to have solved the problem of having turrets and animals as clients, but unfortunately now I'm not getting any clients at my brothel at all. However, I view this as an improvement. I'd much rather have the appearance of a working brothel than have turrets and the like lining up at my brothel.

You mention a 'sluts tab' but I'm not seeing a sluts tab, unless you're just using that as a short for the 'prostitute's settings' tab which is where the settlers setting is in my MCM. 

I'll try setting the morality setting to high, maybe all my settlers have high morality or something. 

Edit: Ok, while I was getting no clients at Sanctuary I am at Hangman's Alley so maybe it's just the location. Sanctuary does have 16 settlers tho so I would think that at least a couple would show up as clients but maybe not. Still, this is a lot better than how it was before. Thank you for the work you've done!

I have not specifically setup a brothel, but in terms of clients, in active prostitution mode or extended mode, no clients like in about 2 or 3 versions ago.  Even hostile or enemy clients... no one is showing up.

And I am still not getting plugs used for the 1 or 2 clients I have gotten in 11 hrs.... only devious devices... even if I change setting low... not to mention the plugs comments when a) I have none in my PC ass, nor are plugs even being asked for with the few clients... 

Just FYI... 

John

10 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I have not specifically setup a brothel, but in terms of clients, in active prostitution mode or extended mode, no clients like in about 2 or 3 versions ago.  Even hostile or enemy clients... no one is showing up.

And I am still not getting plugs used for the 1 or 2 clients I have gotten in 11 hrs.... only devious devices... even if I change setting low... not to mention the plugs comments when a) I have none in my PC ass, nor are plugs even being asked for with the few clients... 

Just FYI... 

John

I'm getting clients now. It seemed to take Sanctuary a little while to get going but I'm getting clients there now. As for the plugs issue I've not seen any use of plugs. I do have that mod, I don't even remember ever installing it, but I have it. However I have not seen plugs used with this or any other mod.

On 3/10/2019 at 8:59 AM, MrCruelJohn said:

Oh, also, btw, saw that Prostitution and Violate have a conflict in FO4edit... charmed faction … may not be a problem?

John

everything seems to be working perfectly for me. i got both mod and so far i don't see any problem.

23 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

I'm getting clients now. It seemed to take Sanctuary a little while to get going but I'm getting clients there now. As for the plugs issue I've not seen any use of plugs. I do have that mod, I don't even remember ever installing it, but I have it. However I have not seen plugs used with this or any other mod.

So, in the older versions of Prostitution, the plug would be inserted or swap out the other plug you may have.  The conversations about the plugs with the customer work (using 83.4 I think... 2 versions back... new version doesn't even do this.)… 

When Prostitution is first installed, the log messages in upper left corner would say, "Integrating with Devious Devices"... "Integrating with Plugs of the Commonwealth"... I just started a new game so I saw this.  Changed slot to 56 because jewelry is slot 58.... 

When I do a reload to re-enter the game, the message comes up during start up about integration with Devious Devices... but no message about Plugs... it would seem perhaps Prostitution forgets or loses that integration?

Just saying what I have seen.  Not an expert for sure...

John

There's no "client" activity at all for me in v0.85.

Here's what I'm running that might impact settlers:

Here's what I've tried:

• In workshop mode, I build a "brothel safe" (under Furniture > Containers).
  • In workshop mode, I build a "recruit prostitute" button (under Resources > Miscellaneous).
  • In workshop mode, I build a few "store - prostitute pose" mats (under Resources > Miscellaneous"
  • I click the "recruit prostitute" button to spawn a few NPCs.
  • In workshop mode, I "move" each one to the settlement.
  • I "assign" them each to a bed.
  • I "assign" them each to one of the pose mats.
  • I enter the MCM for AAF Prostitution, and turn ON "Role assignment mode".
  • I talk with each one, and recruit them as prostitutes (such a bad interface choice, wastes ~30 seconds each time).
  • I turn OFF "Role assignment mode", and confirm that each worker has the "New dialogs".
  • I fast travel to another cell, and fast travel back. I usually get a popup message saying "You should check out how the brothel is doing", and there's caps in the safe, but ...
  • There's never any clients, just prostitutes standing around doing nothing.
  • I've tried STOP and START under the MCM's Debug Options, and toggling anything that seems relevant (including Delayed Brothel starting, Hostiles can visit, clear NPC on game load, etc.
  • I've tried the above at several settlements (not just Sanctuary).

Any advice?

48 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

turn on settlement clients

Nowhere is there a "Settlement clients" option, or I would have turned it on.

Here is every setting and option.

Can you tell me exactly what you're talking about?

AAF-P-conf.jpg

settler can be a client

On 3/13/2019 at 8:51 AM, neokio said:

Nowhere is there a "Settlement clients" option, or I would have turned it on.

Here is every setting and option.

Can you tell me exactly what you're talking about?

settler can be a client

ps. there is a realy hard to update mod  or answer, cause loverslab is offline most time for a weeks

16 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

settler can be a client

I have that turned on (you can see it in my settings image above).

Other people are experiencing the same issue with the latest release.

So this feature is either broken in v0.85, or incompatible with another mod.

4 hours ago, neokio said:

I have that turned on (you can see it in my settings image above).

Other people are experiencing the same issue with the latest release.

So this feature is either broken in v0.85, or incompatible with another mod.

i have plans to publish new version today (if loverslab will works) there is some clients seeking improvement - it may solve problem (that i have no for my game)

3 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i have plans to publish new version today (if loverslab will works) there is some clients seeking improvement - it may solve problem (that i have no for my game)

Will this version actually integrate the plugs?  I am still getting all comments for client wants to plug but doesn't plug me.  Nothing put in... and instead, I get more devious devices?  Plug mod uses slot 57.  I set MCM for 57 … 

Thanks,

John

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Will this version actually integrate the plugs?  I am still getting all comments for client wants to plug but doesn't plug me.  Nothing put in... and instead, I get more devious devices?  Plug mod uses slot 57.  I set MCM for 57 … 

Thanks,

John

i don't uses DD so i can't test. i can remove DD integration from AAF_P, cause it left from original and i have nothing to change.  right now i have no plans to look for DD issues and i'm almost sure there is conflict with DD and Plugs - it used the same slot, i believe. may be latter. without DD plugs works fine with default slot. if problems become when slot changed - it's a plugs issue and i can't solve it.

AND

just remember. YOU need to instal RIGHT PLUGS version - with slot are you want to use. slot switcher in AAF_P MCM just let my mod to know which slot need to be used. so if you have installed 58 slot version of plugs and change slot via AAF_P MCM menu to 57 - it will doesn't works!

5 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i don't uses DD so i can't test. i can remove DD integration from AAF_P, cause it left from original and i have nothing to change.  right now i have no plans to look for DD issues and i'm almost sure there is conflict with DD and Plugs - it used the same slot, i believe. may be latter. without DD plugs works fine with default slot. if problems become when slot changed - it's a plugs issue and i can't solve it.

AND

just remember. YOU need to instal RIGHT PLUGS version - with slot are you want to use. slot switcher in AAF_P MCM just let my mod to know which slot need to be used. so if you have installed 58 slot version of plugs and change slot via AAF_P MCM menu to 57 - it will doesn't works!

Okay. Version in December worked. I will look for old version. And I verified that I have slot57 plug and set slider for 57.  I will try and turn off DD.  But if old version work nothing to cgnage or not use.

John

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Okay. Version in December worked. I will look for old version. And I verified that I have slot57 plug and set slider for 57.  I will try and turn off DD.  But if old version work nothing to cgnage or not use.

John

i'll investigate it tommorow

No need to clean save or start new game if you are updated from 0.8+. Just update files and load your game
+ Client finding mechanism fixes and adjustments
+ An option "Unique characters" added to MCM menu. It allow to enable/disable unique characters as clients.
+ Fix for broken "ghoul allowed" checks
+ fix for broken "enemy faction" checks. This is EXPERIMENTAL option and left for future updates.

since you said allowying enemy factions for player is cheating, what about a mode in which you activate and the enemy takes your weapons and armor giving you only one skimpy clothe so the player can role play as an infiltrated spy scouting the area ? (also stealing or hiting enemies would make them hostile)

7 hours ago, Aymier09 said:

since you said allowying enemy factions for player is cheating, what about a mode in which you activate and the enemy takes your weapons and armor giving you only one skimpy clothe so the player can role play as an infiltrated spy scouting the area ? (also stealing or hiting enemies would make them hostile)

aye it's a main idea. but i have not much time since 2019 for develop - alot of works ?

13 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

aye it's a main idea. but i have not much time since 2019 for develop - alot of works ?

np, my Fallout 4 isnt even installed. I wait the day Bethesda stops updating it so modders can mod in peace and no fear of losing their progress

I love your mod and Marcy loves to be the slut. She really enjoys it. I told her i will crucify her if she will not work for me. (CRX) ^^. It just work.

I have but one question. I can't find an option to "unasign" Marcy or any other girl from beeing my prostitute. Is there an option or "trick" to do this? Maybe a dialog option to say "Don't work for me now" or sth? And how can i command settlers to be clients? there is no dialog option for this. In MCM i turned on settlers to be clients. do they go to the borthel without commanding them?

9 hours ago, Carcul said:

I love your mod and Marcy loves to be the slut. She really enjoys it. I told her i will crucify her if she will not work for me. (CRX) ^^. It just work.

I have but one question. I can't find an option to "unasign" Marcy or any other girl from beeing my prostitute. Is there an option or "trick" to do this? Maybe a dialog option to say "Don't work for me now" or sth? And how can i command settlers to be clients? there is no dialog option for this. In MCM i turned on settlers to be clients. do they go to the borthel without commanding them?

enter assign role mode and talk with prostitute. there is option to unassign her

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 1:52 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

enter assign role mode and talk with prostitute. there is option to unassign her

Nothing like that in-game that I can see. I checked through the ESP records (hoping the topic was there, just not connected or conditioned right) and don't see anything like unassign or dismiss.

13 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

Nothing like that in-game that I can see. I checked through the ESP records (hoping the topic was there, just not connected or conditioned right) and don't see anything like unassign or dismiss.

use MCM menu u can look at screenshots - there is alot of settings. assign mode is on second screen

13 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

Assign a hotkey in the MCM and use it in the game to enter the role mode.