11 hours ago, nope-a-re-no said:

ok, i give up. i've been trying to get this to work for 15 hours and i just cant do it, its 4:25AM and i'm tired. so....the sexual body parts don't show up at all, they did at first then just 2 days ago now, some one of the other shit ton of mods i have updated and now they don't show up, i would post a list of all the mods i have but i don't know if this is the right place for that kind of help, nor do i know a quick way of putting them all on a list. i would appreciate some help, as this mod has made games interesting in a way i didn't expect and i would like it to work, but for now im going to sleep, please send help.

I just had the same problem. For me the conflict was with RIMMSqol mod. Try disabling that if you have it.

12 hours ago, An Ominous User said:

As regards a quick way of putting them on a list, install Mod Manager. It allows you to export your mod list. As for help with conflicts... well, I'm very new at this so am afraid won't be able to help.

I have figured out the problem thanks to that mod, it was a large time saver as it turns out 236 mods makes the game take about 15 minuets to boot up to see if i found the conflict mod. so about 3 days worth of effort  later, it was human lifelike stages. guess a update somewhere made it and this truly incompatible. Thank you kind sir.

9 minutes ago, Listera said:

Cool developer! I try to translate RJW.. but i have some problem.. Translating sexuality card, I can translate Quirks's explanation. but i cant translate Quirks name!

how can i translate it? where is Quirks's name tag? Can u help me? and sexuality too.. :l

there is no name tag, those are just strings, you cant translate them

On 9/4/2019 at 1:43 AM, ourni said:

Basically any race that isnt a base game human, and they all have genitals and can have normal casual sex with everyone, but they cant get r*ped or r*pe anyone outside their own race. And it's not a mod order problem as I checked and changing it hasnt fixed anything .-.

Whenever my human pawn goes to use an alien "comfort prisoner" the notifcation pops up but the pawn stops like one second in and there are no mood buffs or anything in the log that the interaction even happenned... It only fixes it if I the alien character is a pawn and they're drafted. 

So I tasted it out again and it just turns out that any pawns that arent the same species cant have sex, they start doing it and like one thrust in it cancels it and they just go do something different. Which sucks as I have two pawns of different alien species that are in a relationship... Can someone help out ://

Wait what ? Since when ? I distinctly remember one of my colonies where a guy ditched his human wife to hook up with the wolf girl from Xenohumans mod and got her preggo and had normal sex with her.. And non baseline human prisoners getting raped left and right.. 

Are you sure about that ? 

5 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Wait what ? Since when ? I distinctly remember one of my colonies where a guy ditched his human wife to hook up with the wolf girl from Xenohumans mod and got her preggo and had normal sex with her.. And non baseline human prisoners getting raped left and right.. 

Are you sure about that ? 

Yeah, I don't know why that's happening, I'm pretty sure my load order is fine. And I'm using races that use that " alien race framework 2.0" so idk whats going on.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:31 AM, Canaris said:

Where can i edit misscarriage chances ? 
Im so fucking sick of my female pawns losing pregnancy because they missed one meal and got trivial malnutrition due to the sheer size of my colony and amount of tasks that had to be done... 

It looks like that's in the C# code in Source/Modules/Pregnancy/Hediffs/Hediff_BasePregnancy.cs, first thing in the Tick function.  From the comments there, it seems to be checking roughly twice a day for starvation or severe injuries.

55 minutes ago, ourni said:

Yeah, I don't know why that's happening, I'm pretty sure my load order is fine. And I'm using races that use that " alien race framework 2.0" so idk whats going on.

Well, the human-kijin couple in my current colony is midway through their fourth pregnancy, so there is some way to get it to work.  If you leave dev mode on, it might throw some errors into the debug log that would help find the cause.

4 hours ago, GreatFez said:

Well, the human-kijin couple in my current colony is midway through their fourth pregnancy, so there is some way to get it to work.  If you leave dev mode on, it might throw some errors into the debug log that would help find the cause.

Found the root of the problem RimJobWorld isn't compatible with this mod (at least for me) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600925929 // it causes the alien races to bug out and not be able to have sex.

3 hours ago, TheDivinePotion said:

So I was wondering if there was a way to disable futa/traps from spawning with both sets of genitals. I can't for the live of me find any way so if someone knows I will be forever in your debt!

In the Mod Settings, 'RimJobWorld - Basic Settings', there are checkboxes to disable futas and traps, and also sliders to set their chance of spawning, if that's what you're looking for.

I'm getting two red error when starting up rimworld. I tried googling but I just got an empty page with no results which was weird google has never failed me before.

My modlists include some core mods that should have barely any functionality and RJW + all its addons: (I want to try and fix this error before adding more mods)

Spoiler

<ModList>
    <Name>Core and RJW</Name>
    <modIds>
        <li>Core</li>
        <li>ModManager-master</li>
        <li>HugsLib</li>
        <li>JecsTools-1.1.0.15</li>
        <li>GiddyUpCore-1.1.6</li>
        <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
        <li>BetterPawnControl-master</li>
        <li>Vegetable Garden</li>
        <li>AlienRaces-master</li>
        <li>rjw-Dev</li>
        <li>rjw-ex</li>
        <li>RJW_FeelingBroken</li>
        <li>RimNudeWorld</li>
    </modIds>
    <modNames>
        <li>Core</li>
        <li>Mod Manager</li>
        <li>HugsLib</li>
        <li>JecsTools</li>
        <li>Giddy-up! Core</li>
        <li>Miscellaneous 'CORE'</li>
        <li>Better Pawn Control</li>
        <li>VGP Vegetable Garden</li>
        <li>Humanoid Alien Races 2.0</li>
        <li>RimJobWorld</li>
        <li>RimJobWorld Extension</li>
        <li>RJW FeelingBroken</li>
        <li>RimNudeWorld</li>
    </modNames>
</ModList>

Spoiler

Failed to find Verse.RecipeDef named RemovePenis. There are 320 defs of this type loaded.

and

Failed to find Verse.RecipeDef named InstallPenis. There are 320 defs of this type loaded.

1 hour ago, LianLian said:

Thank you very much for granting my wishes so fast.

I only have one left. When i make someone gay, i want this person to be gay.

A possibility to edit the special rjw atributes in prepare carefully were great.

You can't do that in Prepare Carefully, but what you can do is either use Rational Romance to make them have the desired orientation, or you can activate dev mode when the colonists first land and re roll their RJW traits until you find what you want; (As a note, making some sort of drop down to edit quirks would be very nice, rather than clicking randomize until you find what you're looking for)

5 hours ago, GreatFez said:

In the Mod Settings, 'RimJobWorld - Basic Settings', there are checkboxes to disable futas and traps, and also sliders to set their chance of spawning, if that's what you're looking for.

I want them to spawn but not with both sets of genitalia. Like futa being a female character with a penis and breast. But right now they spawn with penis breast and a vagina. I was wondering if there was a way to stop the spawning with both sets of genitals. 

I have this problem even though I disabled fapping non-zoophile pawns still aren't gonna breed w/ animals (to gain the zoophile trait) i made a all male and all female colony w/ animals and tested it does seem to work. The only way to make them do it , is to manually make them breed. Wont they do it automatically? when their so desperate?

PS. I set the animals to allow to breed.

Anyone else having this issue? Or just me?

3 hours ago, TheDivinePotion said:

I want them to spawn but not with both sets of genitalia. Like futa being a female character with a penis and breast. But right now they spawn with penis breast and a vagina. I was wondering if there was a way to stop the spawning with both sets of genitals. 

If I understand correctly, in RJW, traps are male pawns with a penis and breasts.  Setting the trap spawn rate to whatever you want, and the futa rate to zero, is probably as close as you can get to what you're describing with the available settings.

If you want to quickly customize them beyond that, something like the Character Editor mod would make it fairly straightforward.

so... i have a big problem...

my pawn don't fuck, rape or fap...

the genitals don't generate and the sexual need don't move...

here the error message i got all the time :

Spoiler

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Cerna: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.ThoughtWorker_SyphiliticThoughts.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00026>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x00040>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThoughtDef) <0x000f3>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought_Patch1(Object, ThoughtDef)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:get_CurInstantLevel()
RimWorld.Need:get_CurInstantLevelPercentage()
RimWorld.Need_Seeker:get_GUIChangeArrow()
RimWorld.Need:DrawOnGUI(Rect, Int32, Single, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.Need_Mood:DrawOnGUI(Rect, Int32, Single, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.NeedsCardUtility:DoMoodAndThoughts(Rect, Pawn, Vector2&)
RimWorld.NeedsCardUtility:DoNeedsMoodAndThoughts(Rect, Pawn, Vector2&)
RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Needs:FillTab()
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

and when i rightclick on a pawn :

Spoiler

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn) <0x00021>
at rjw.WorkGiver_Sexchecks.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x004de>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddJobGiverWorkOrders_Patch1 (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,bool) <0x0054e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddUndraftedOrders_Patch1 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>) <0x0036d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor_Patch4 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn) <0x0035d>
at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn) <0x001e7>
at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () <0x00287>
at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () <0x0001c>
at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () <0x0006d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch2 (object) <0x002f9>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>

Verse.Root:OnGUI()

thanks!

8 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

I have this problem even though I disabled fapping non-zoophile pawns still aren't gonna breed w/ animals (to gain the zoophile trait) i made a all male and all female colony w/ animals and tested it does seem to work. The only way to make them do it , is to manually make them breed. Wont they do it automatically? when their so desperate?

PS. I set the animals to allow to breed.

Anyone else having this issue? Or just me?

Wildness is a huge factor as is luck. If you experiment with direct mode you will see that pawns will prefer a low wildness animal like an alpaca over a wild boar or even a thurmbo!

In sometimes you have to buy a golden retriever or husky from a traveling trader to get the zoophile ball rolling. Another trick is to wait for the manhunter pack or animal migration event. Usually it takes only a few clicks of the summit button to get the job done.

11 hours ago, yannmes said:

so... i have a big problem...

my pawn don't fuck, rape or fap...

the genitals don't generate and the sexual need don't move...

here the error message i got all the time :

Reveal hidden contents

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Cerna: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.ThoughtWorker_SyphiliticThoughts.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00026>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x00040>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThoughtDef) <0x000f3>

RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought_Patch1(Object, ThoughtDef)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:get_CurInstantLevel()
RimWorld.Need:get_CurInstantLevelPercentage()
RimWorld.Need_Seeker:get_GUIChangeArrow()
RimWorld.Need:DrawOnGUI(Rect, Int32, Single, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.Need_Mood:DrawOnGUI(Rect, Int32, Single, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.NeedsCardUtility:DoMoodAndThoughts(Rect, Pawn, Vector2&)
RimWorld.NeedsCardUtility:DoNeedsMoodAndThoughts(Rect, Pawn, Vector2&)
RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Needs:FillTab()
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

and when i rightclick on a pawn :

Reveal hidden contents

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn) <0x00021>
at rjw.WorkGiver_Sexchecks.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x004de>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddJobGiverWorkOrders_Patch1 (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,bool) <0x0054e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddUndraftedOrders_Patch1 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>) <0x0036d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor_Patch4 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn) <0x0035d>
at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn) <0x001e7>
at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () <0x00287>
at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () <0x0001c>
at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () <0x0006d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch2 (object) <0x002f9>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>

Verse.Root:OnGUI()

thanks!

disable medieval vanilla (or maybe lotr third age), those are incompatible with rjw sadly

8 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Wildness is a huge factor as is luck. If you experiment with direct mode you will see that pawns will prefer a low wildness animal like an alpaca over a wild boar or even a thurmbo!

In sometimes you have to buy a golden retriever or husky from a traveling trader to get the zoophile ball rolling. Another trick is to wait for the manhunter pack or animal migration event. Usually it takes only a few clicks of the summit button to get the job done.

K so far i been trying Tamed Wolves ill try to lower it down cause the only way for me to make them do it for now is manually. I really don't wanna cheat in the trait atleast i can confirm once they had sex 11 times its automatically zoophile pawn

In RJW's pregnancy settings it says that the ratio of the female infertility age is applied to all alien races.

Is it possible to exclude some (or all) alien races from this so they won't lose their fertility over time? If someone could tell me the required changes in the source that would be great!

Great mod , i think that is exactly what a harsh world like rimworld needed :DD

This said, how can i turn off "joinInBed" function ? it feels like its ruining all other methods and preventing rape/hook ups.

E.G you have someone active as hooker and they fail making a deal with a pawn all day, then suddenly said spawn gets into bed and they just jump in -> reducing sex need which makes the hooking even rarer to happen.

Or if you have a very ugly rapist in your colony he seems to be very rarely choosing to do a rape, cant blame him since he can just join someone in bed without any consent.

Overall the joinInBed function doesnt seem to require consent which leads to paradox situations between pawns that hate each other.

I would wish for a disable function untill you found the perfect balance.

Many thanks for the great mod ! keep it up

Edit: I would also really like another option that leads to sex , Flirt that leads to hookup(without payment) for pawns that do not sell themselves but like each other