On 10/29/2023 at 3:53 PM, reed33 said:

Getting traits for a liberated sex life and a change in orientation does not work. but everything breaks down there because half of the mods whose authors haven’t updated since ’22 haven’t been updated.
and regarding the HigLib logs, there will be many errors not related to RJW.
and tried to ask for a patch for 1-2-3 since I play with it more often, but it seems to me that it is still damp.

ok

On 10/29/2023 at 5:58 PM, hungvipbcsok said:

Hello, I have a question. How can I set my pawn to whoring? I remember from when I played the mods years ago that I should do something with the bed. But now I cannot seem to find anything to set my pawn or bed for whoring. Not sure if my game is bugged.

install the whoring add-on and check rjw tabaddon

On 10/29/2023 at 9:15 PM, hunghung151 said:

Would you mind provide more detail about disable the setting? I couldn't find mindbreak in the settings. I tried disable rape, but it disabled all bestiality events.

huh seems like you can't, you can edit the hediff in XML to remove the modifiers you don't like

On 10/29/2023 at 10:45 PM, rdb123 said:

How can I have sex with prisoners/slaves/well anybody? I have all these mods downloaded and enabled, but I can't see a way to like right click on anybody and have sex with them or do anything. There's been a few autonomous rapes, but how can I control anything? I see other users saying they right click/do it (literally) or have sex slaves/prisoners... :/

Thank you!

right click only works if they could do it on their own as well, so things like vulnerability, age... play into it

On 10/30/2023 at 2:04 AM, qqemsqq said:

pls add balls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

if you really wanted balls you would make them yourself

On 10/30/2023 at 2:41 PM, Werep said:

hey guys, i have a problem: i cant control female colonist. mans can start sex. 0 errors on logs
my mods - harmony, game, 3dls, hugslibs, rjw.

vulnerability needs to be lower so train up melee skill or change slider in settings

On 11/1/2023 at 1:55 AM, Mazdai said:

do the visitors in the casual sex module count the guests from the Hospitality mod as visitors or colonists? I know the answer seems obvious but I don't think there is a direct compatibility with Hospitality so im just wondering, since maybe the way Hospitality works it might count the guests as colonists instead of visitors (which im guessing usually refers to trader caravans and such).

hospitality works great with rjw

On 11/1/2023 at 3:18 AM, pokepokie said:

Hey all, I have a question to ask, during pawn x animal animations specifically male animal animations do the animals actually show their penises during the animation or is it simply hidden for the animation? I look in the health category and they have their species-appropriate penis however it's never seen during actual animations. Am I messing something up or do they just not have penises shown during animations?

only the animal add-on adds visuals for animal shlongs, it needs rimnude and HAR to work

On 11/1/2023 at 3:47 PM, Samvegames said:

Colony dog (bonded with one of the colonists) always rapes people, although bestiality "gizmo" isn't on on either dog or people. That's not intended I suppose?

Also what is the mod that adds mood modifiers like "bred in the ass by an animal"? -25 for 30 days is ridiculous

check if you have the bestiality meme or precept, it doesn't care for rjw settings

8 hours ago, Samvegames said:

ended up disabling rape in RJW settings. Game feels a bit incomplete now, but it's still better than everyone raped by the same dog lol

he's just too sexy

4 hours ago, BabyDragonV2 said:

anyone else having issues with textures not showing like breasts penis etc

Install SAR or rimnude

3 hours ago, NuclearMuffin said:

Can just use RIMMQol. It's a bit cheaty if you use it wrong, but it lets you edit individual thoughts in-game and so you can adjust them to personal preference.

it lets you change xmls on the fly, you can also edit them in the files itself, this way you changes would stay, but you have to restart after your changes

I'll take that like response on my previous post as a yes.

This is a small patch for RJW and Warhammer 40.000 - Mutations by Phonicmas on Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3045214399).

It patches the traits added by RJW to give an opinion boost for Slaanesh while a pawn has them and makes it so the Random Rape mental break can trigger the whispers event from said mod, letting you get the attention of Slaanesh.

The above mod requires Biotech, so it will not work unless you also have that.

Also, I know that the preview image is the default placeholder for template mods, I didn't feel like making one at this time.

Edit 1/8/2024: Phonicmas' changed the way his Mental Break ModDefExtension works, so I just updated the patch with the new modifiers.

Edit 3/4/2024: The Mutations mod is no longer supported by the dev (and seems to be no longer accessible on the workshop as of writing this) until it gets a rework, so if you still have it and my patch, be aware that it may break things in an average playthrough.

40kMutationsRJW.zip

Edited by TanukiDanuki
Giving warning about aforementioned mod.
1 hour ago, WeiWeiS said:

Is there any way to remove or hide genitals from the menu (visually)? Or maybe there is a mod for grouping or hiding? I just want it to take up less space.56456.png

Screenshot.png Its blue because of Rimtheme

14 hours ago, solo.kirmish said:

[Here was once a question about log errors about combining Combat Extended with RJW. However, I managed to resolve the issue myself.]

I'm sure others would appreciate to know what the problem was

I recall from my gameplay serval years ago, the pawn in hero mode can be controlled to socialize with others in the right click panel, not just have sex and rape.

Is this feature removed, or it's actually from other mods?

Strangely the socialize panel reappeared when I loaded the same save and paused to right click, so I guess it's mod compatibility issue...?

What kind of mods could conflict with this feature? 

I tried a RJW standalone run but still had the same issue.

Is this feature removed? 

Thanks.

Edited by kdygkr
2 hours ago, kdygkr said:

I recall from my gameplay serval years ago, the pawn in hero mode can be controlled to socialize with others in the right click panel, not just have sex and rape.

Is this feature removed, or it's actually from other mods?

Strangely the socialize panel reappeared when I loaded the same save and paused to right click, so I guess it's mod compatibility issue...?

What kind of mods could conflict with this feature? 

I tried a RJW standalone run but still had the same issue.

Is this feature removed? 

Thanks.

pretty sure the socializing option only appears if the characters are no more than 5 or 6 cells apart

So Humanoid Alien Races conflicts with rimjobworld in the sense that new races like futa females with d`s will not impregnate one another if humanoid alian races is enable. If i disable it it works like the description says. Any fixes? I need alian races since i need the other mods like rimnudeworld

On 11/5/2023 at 1:40 PM, flanky11 said:

So Humanoid Alien Races conflicts with rimjobworld in the sense that new races like futa females with d`s will not impregnate one another if humanoid alian races is enable. If i disable it it works like the description says. Any fixes? I need alian races since i need the other mods like rimnudeworld

you can use the plasteel surgery mod to make fully functional futas, you essentially take a male character and give them a female body type (and pronouns i guess). but its kinda obnoxious to have multiple surgeries to make a futa and not just naturally spawning ones.

Edited by Bingusasdf
On 11/5/2023 at 10:31 AM, Skömer said:

I'm sure others would appreciate to know what the problem was

Uhje, sorry, I have already forgotten the details, but it was related to a patching operation inside Combat Extended with the Core that I had modified previously, so this was on me. It worked with all other mods, but clashed with RJW. Once deleted, both mods have run fine together for some hours without issues in sight.

I seem to be getting crashes at random when I go to generate a world? It doesn't always happen, when it does, I see something like this at the end of the log:

[RJW]  ChangeSex error Kospro faction The Empire of Erepho. Probably tried to change sex at world gen for royalty implant, skipping 
(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Tried to set Kospro with gender Male as Agalva's mother. 

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.CreateRelation (Verse.Pawn generated, Verse.Pawn other, Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x000a0] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x0012f] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, System.Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements, System.Boolean ignoreValidator) [0x00366] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00188] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) 

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.CreateRelation (Verse.Pawn generated, Verse.Pawn other, Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x000a0] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x0012f] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, System.Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements, System.Boolean ignoreValidator) [0x00366] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00188] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch1(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at VFEEmpire.WorldComponent_Hierarchy.MakePawnFor (RimWorld.RoyalTitleDef title) [0x00096] in <487d3e1f1b00476ba6692727a6b8e721>:0 
  at VFEEmpire.WorldComponent_Hierarchy.InitializeTitles () [0x00022] in <487d3e1f1b00476ba6692727a6b8e721>:0 
  at VFEEmpire.WorldComponent_Hierarchy.FinalizeInit () [0x0001b] in <487d3e1f1b00476ba6692727a6b8e721>:0 
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponentUtility.FinalizeInit (RimWorld.Planet.World world) [0x00013] in <badc476ef0d446b498e5b20480e435f8>:0  

I'm going to test it a few more times and see if there's anything else going on, but in the meantime does anyone know what this means?

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think this is the reason for crashing, I think my game is instead crashing due to running out of memory, leaving this in case anyone wants to look at it anyways.

Edited by TheLyric27
Updated
8 hours ago, Betweenthelines said:

It's vanilla though?

"Animals can be sterilized by use of the "Sterilize" operation to prevent them from being able to reproduce, and the sterilized animal won't attempt to mate with others nor will others attempt to mate with it." -rimworldwiki

dont trust words

you need to do both, sterilize and cut off pp

Edited by Ed86
2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

dont trust words

you need to do both, sterilize and cut off pp

Yeah, I did both and they still go at it. Even after disabling "override vanilla matin" in debug options, they'll stop and hearts appear over them when they are sterilized and have had their genitals cut off, which didn't happen in vanilla after just being sterilized.

5 hours ago, Betweenthelines said:

Yeah, I did both and they still go at it. Even after disabling "override vanilla matin" in debug options, they'll stop and hearts appear over them when they are sterilized and have had their genitals cut off, which didn't happen in vanilla after just being sterilized.

then something else overwrites checks

sterilize prevents vanilla mating job

removing male genitals prevents rjw mating override

If I want to stop pawns from traveling way outside the walls of my base to have sex, should I be reducing the Sex Distance (Cells), or Sex Distance (PawnPath) value? I've got a mountain base on the edge of a river and it's not uncommon to see them walk outside the walls and down the river to have sex which takes up a lot of time.

2 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

If I want to stop pawns from traveling way outside the walls of my base to have sex, should I be reducing the Sex Distance (Cells), or Sex Distance (PawnPath) value? I've got a mountain base on the edge of a river and it's not uncommon to see them walk outside the walls and down the river to have sex which takes up a lot of time.

PawnPath

Exception filling window for RandomPlus.Page_RandomEditor: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at RandomPlus.PanelOthers.drawRerollAlgorithm (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x00011] in <eb36b9d6c551424a8ad492a855578cb2>:0 
  at RandomPlus.PanelOthers.DrawPanelContent () [0x00026] in <eb36b9d6c551424a8ad492a855578cb2>:0 
  at RandomPlus.PanelBase.Draw () [0x00017] in <eb36b9d6c551424a8ad492a855578cb2>:0 
  at RandomPlus.Page_RandomEditor.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x0001d] in <eb36b9d6c551424a8ad492a855578cb2>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <eeb29632ad124b59a4e69a77603ced84>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Help me fix it, I will be grateful. Random plus does not work for me, or rather there are no additional options, the window is empty with a choice of point settings.

Just wanted to leave a message for the author of RJW and everybody else that contributed to the sub mods as well.

RIMWORLD ISNT WORTH PLAYING WITHOUT YOUR WONDERFUL MODS.

lol.

Thank you all. Truly appreciate all the handwork and persistence. ?

Maybe I'm missing a mod option or something, but I'm not exactly a fan of pawns without the rapist trait just going and raping other pawns in the colony. And the only option I have is to toggle rape completely off altogether? 

How about like, sliders to adjust rape chance based on presence of stats, relationship, etc. 

Also why is Hero 'permanent' and there's only one that can be chosen? Not sure why directing more than one is problematic. Honestly I simply can't rely on my pawns taking care of business responsibly, and not just going on rape sprees when they wake up in the morning for no reason.

10 hours ago, Monkeybonk said:

Also why is Hero 'permanent' and there's only one that can be chosen? Not sure why directing more than one is problematic. Honestly I simply can't rely on my pawns taking care of business responsibly, and not just going on rape sprees when they wake up in the morning for no reason.

Rimworld Debug settings page, enable direct control

the only difference is that the hero ignores sexual orientation if I remember correctly

(and of course the roleplaying aspect of having a chosen protagonist or self-insert, if you care about that)