On 11/30/2023 at 3:53 AM, PineapplePizzaPocket said:

Hallo, I have an issue with the whoring part of RJW. I do have the rjw-whoring-master from git installed and everything, no issues there, placed under RJW itself. The issue is that I do not have the widgets to toggle whether a bed is for whoring or not. The prices are there and the whoring is working, there is just no toggle whatsoever for the bed to be removed from whoring.  I did a fresh install of RJW and the add-on to see if maybe something was downloaded wrong, fiddled with the mod-list position (aka just moved the whoring add-on to be above or below other RJW add-ons at the bottom of the list), but still the button never shows. 

whoring doesn't work through the bed toggle anymore since like 3 years, it exists only to stop a selected bed from being used, to designate a whore go into the rjw tab with the heart icon at the bottom of your screen

20 hours ago, Shadow77215 said:

(Sorry for my poor English)

For some reason,the biotech iud does not work on my pawn,and I couldn't find the rjw iud in operation page. Condom and contraceptive working properly.

make sure you have proper medicine and steel available, most operations are hidden if you don't have the required resources 

3 hours ago, PineapplePizzaPocket said:

I have in fact tried just having RJW - Whoring and its prerequisites and still no dice on the toggle. Even making sure it's the only RJW addon I have turned on yields nothing. 

check the rjw tab

1 hour ago, DirtyRim said:

Hi everyone, I may be writing in broken English, I apologize for this - I write through a translator, read accordingly, too.
I have a question, is it normal that animals do not have visible genitalia?
I mean that when pawns (humans) undress and have sex - penises, breasts, etc - are visible.
But when animals are breeding among themselves or with humans - their genitals are not visible.
Is this how it should be? Is there a mod that makes their genitals as well as human genitals visible?

the rimnude animal add-on adds visible genitalia

I realize it's much simpler than that, maybe there's a link or something, but I'm just having a really hard time navigating here.

modders love to post their files in the most random of places, that's why I made a comprehensive list with links on the third post of this thread

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

whoring doesn't work through the bed toggle anymore since like 3 years, it exists only to stop a selected bed from being used, to designate a whore go into the rjw tab with the heart icon at the bottom of your screen

The issue I'm having isn't about the whores themselves, but about which beds they use. I'm trying to set up a brothel and only use the beds in it rather than the whores taking people to their personal beds. For me there is no button to set which beds are used for the acts and which beds are not. It's like they're all automatically toggled on with no way to change.

5 hours ago, Skömer said:

the rimnude animal add-on adds visible genitalia

Is there a link or hint where I can find it?
With difficulty I found this addon, but it is for version 1.3.
On 1.4 it does not want to work. Tried to go to the discord channel rjw - but I'm just not allowed there.
Is there a version for 1.4?

7 hours ago, PineapplePizzaPocket said:

The issue I'm having isn't about the whores themselves, but about which beds they use. I'm trying to set up a brothel and only use the beds in it rather than the whores taking people to their personal beds. For me there is no button to set which beds are used for the acts and which beds are not. It's like they're all automatically toggled on with no way to change.

assign them them beds in the brothel, they will only use their own i think

3 hours ago, DirtyRim said:

Is there a link or hint where I can find it?
With difficulty I found this addon, but it is for version 1.3.
On 1.4 it does not want to work. Tried to go to the discord channel rjw - but I'm just not allowed there.
Is there a version for 1.4?

its on the rimnude page somewhere

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

assign them them beds in the brothel, they will only use their own i think

While that does work, unfortunately two of my whores are married so I have to assign them to the same bed which then creates the issue of them not being able to whore at the same time. And while I could just assign them to different beds, the constant mood penalty to sleeping alone becomes a hassle. I've only recently gotten back into Rimworld for 1.4 so I don't know when exactly the whore bed toggle was removed, but I know it was there in 1.3 a year ago. I swear it was at least. I don't know why it was removed either as it made designating whore areas so much easier. Apologies for being a pest about this, just trying to understand the mod again.

6 hours ago, Skömer said:

its on the rimnude page somewhere

The "Rimnude" page doesn't exist. Maybe you meant "Rimnudeworld", but I couldn't find anything there. I only found the author, ShauaPuta, but he seems to have gotten tired and abandoned it, his topic and himself have been inactive for a couple months now.
What to do? :(

I also found on the internet "Rimnude" builds with the right "animal addon", but they are for version no later than 1.3, and I'm on 1.4 ;( 
The sex added colors to the game, but it's so hard for me to look at animals that "twitch" without penises.

The "Rimnude" page doesn't exist. Maybe you meant "Rimnudeworld", but I couldn't find anything there. I only found the author, ShauaPuta, but he seems to have gotten tired and abandoned it, his topic and himself have been inactive for a couple months now.
What to do? :(

favicon.ico RimNudeWorld - boobie and genital textures, I recommend this if you use Humanoid Alien Races Framework

├─ favicon.ico RimNudeWorld Animal Addon - visible animal genitals

Now the link is on the addon list

13 hours ago, PineapplePizzaPocket said:

I don't know why it was removed either as it made designating whore areas so much easier. Apologies for being a pest about this, just trying to understand the mod again.

it was taking place on my screen, so i removed it

10 hours ago, Skömer said:

favicon.ico RimNudeWorld - boobie and genital textures, I recommend this if you use Humanoid Alien Races Framework

├─ favicon.ico RimNudeWorld Animal Addon - visible animal genitals

Now the link is on the addon list

It's not working. In the list of mods writes that "animal addon" for version 1.3, although the rimnudeworld itself for version 1.4 fits.

It's not working. In the list of mods writes that "animal addon" for version 1.3, although the rimnudeworld itself for version 1.4 fits.

weird, Ive seen people use it in 1.4, try it out and if it works just add 1.4 to the About/About.xml file

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

weird, Ive seen people use it in 1.4, try it out and if it works just add 1.4 to the About/About.xml file

This time rimworld recognized it and even ran it. Still nothing visible though. But now it started giving errors, I think it's looking for something related to "Humanoid alien races" but I have it installed....
Maybe I'm missing some other mods?
I attach the game log file.

debug log.txt

49 minutes ago, DirtyRim said:

This time rimworld recognized it and even ran it. Still nothing visible though. But now it started giving errors, I think it's looking for something related to "Humanoid alien races" but I have it installed....
Maybe I'm missing some other mods?
I attach the game log file.

debug log.txt 1.22 MB · 1 download

I'm no expert, but the mod load order shown in that log doesn't look very good. Try using RimPy to sort your mods and then see if you still get errors.

Edited by Omicr0n
1 hour ago, Omicr0n said:

I'm no expert, but the mod load order shown in that log doesn't look very good. Try using RimPy to sort your mods and then see if you still get errors.

I did so, the order really changed, the game became a little faster, but the problem still does not solve, the logs show the same thing. Rimpy gives the following, attached screenshots with a list of mods and their order, as well as what indicates Rimpy.
What could be wrong?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, DirtyRim said:

I did so, the order really changed, the game became a little faster, but the problem still does not solve, the logs show the same thing. Rimpy gives the following, attached screenshots with a list of mods and their order, as well as what indicates Rimpy.
What could be wrong?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

With all that said, lmao, the animal addon is compatible)) But doesn't work))

32 minutes ago, DirtyRim said:

What could be wrong?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I fixed the duplicate errors, and now rimpy has no complaints about the order, but when playing the game the errors are still the same as in the log I attached above.

So, pretty new to this site/RJW in general, but I have a few questions.

1) Is there a mod that allows me to strap people into devices? One of the addons adds a Sybian and a fucking chair but from what I can tell they’re only for colonists? Is there a way to put a prisoner/slave on there permanently? Are there more addons with more devices like these?

2) Is there an addon that adds edging or a deeper level of the Sex need stat? Maybe a more extreme mood debuff from being edged but a huge buff from climaxing after being edged for a while? Maybe a drug or implant that would make it impossible to climax unless it’s “disabled”?

3) Is it possible to have enemy bases spawn with sex slaves and associated equipment?

4) In general, what are some good Bondage themed addons? I know of bondage beds from Steam and it’s great! Still gotta take a deeper look into Tentacel Love but it seems fun. Obviously the one with fuck machines too, which adds a lot of bondage gear. Is there more stuff like that which could come in handy when making my little dungeons?

1 hour ago, TheGolm said:

1) Is there a mod that allows me to strap people into devices? One of the addons adds a Sybian and a fucking chair but from what I can tell they’re only for colonists? Is there a way to put a prisoner/slave on there permanently? Are there more addons with more devices like these?

2) Is there an addon that adds edging or a deeper level of the Sex need stat? Maybe a more extreme mood debuff from being edged but a huge buff from climaxing after being edged for a while? Maybe a drug or implant that would make it impossible to climax unless it’s “disabled”?

3) Is it possible to have enemy bases spawn with sex slaves and associated equipment?

4) In general, what are some good Bondage themed addons? I know of bondage beds from Steam and it’s great! Still gotta take a deeper look into Tentacel Love but it seems fun. Obviously the one with fuck machines too, which adds a lot of bondage gear. Is there more stuff like that which could come in handy when making my little dungeons?

Take a look at this mod from the Discord: Yuran RJW Addon (<-takes you to the post in this thread)

While the focus is on the different alien races, you can also put regular humans into the machines.

Also, regarding your second question, there is the fuck clarity mod, it adds a debuff for being sexually frustrated and a buff for getting to nut.

Maybe you can edit that one to your liking or even use it as a starting off point to create your own mod?

On 12/1/2023 at 12:13 PM, PineapplePizzaPocket said:

While that does work, unfortunately two of my whores are married so I have to assign them to the same bed which then creates the issue of them not being able to whore at the same time. And while I could just assign them to different beds, the constant mood penalty to sleeping alone becomes a hassle. I've only recently gotten back into Rimworld for 1.4 so I don't know when exactly the whore bed toggle was removed, but I know it was there in 1.3 a year ago. I swear it was at least. I don't know why it was removed either as it made designating whore areas so much easier. Apologies for being a pest about this, just trying to understand the mod again.

While I'm not so sure it'll fix your specific issue, there is a mod on the Steam workshop called One Bed to Sleep With All that'll have pawns automatically cycle partners in a polyamorous relationship by enabling a polyamory mode on the bed and only assigning it to one pawn, while the other pawn gets their own bed assignment. Maybe if you use that mod, and assign each of your whores a double bed and enable polyamorous mode on both, the game'll treat people who want to fuck your whores as lovers and they'll use the double beds?? No idea if it'll work but I think it's worth a try, plus OBtSWA is very useful to have anyways.

5 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

Take a look at this mod from the Discord: Yuran RJW Addon (<-takes you to the post in this thread)

While the focus is on the different alien races, you can also put regular humans into the machines.

Also, regarding your second question, there is the fuck clarity mod, it adds a debuff for being sexually frustrated and a buff for getting to nut.

Maybe you can edit that one to your liking or even use it as a starting off point to create your own mod?

Nice, thank you, I’ll try these!

11 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

I tried expanding a bit on fuck clarity started adding alternative hediffs for female but i really couldnt get it to work and gave up.

rjw-fc-master.zip

On 12/3/2023 at 12:45 PM, TheGolm said:

1. bondage bed (steam) and addon

rjw ex(tension) has armbinders gags and such

rjw yuran addon has fancy graphics

chains are in RJW itself and probably other mods on steam add restraints as well

2. animation patch features separate orgasms i think, but no special edging mechanic other then being frustrated if someone didn't cum (I think)

3. sure if you can make mods anything is possible with rimworld, the only limit is performance

4. see 1.

18 hours ago, Bingusasdf said:

I tried expanding a bit on fuck clarity started adding alternative hediffs for female but i really couldnt get it to work and gave up.

rjw-fc-master.zip 13.63 kB · 0 downloads

where are your assemblies? those have the c# code it needs to work, you can edit and build them with the source code and visual studio

3 hours ago, DragonByte said:

Reverse sex isn't working for me. When I try, even in hero mode or with direct control on, or even Wild mode. When I try to click (Reverse)Sex it simply states  "No valid interactions found for (Reverse)Sex [target]"

are the pawns anything special?