I can't seem to get threesome/ group sex to work, I've tried with rape and consensual but I only get reserved by x and no option to join. I played a fairly long game with a big ass modpack and saw no group sex. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm testing using only RJW and it's requirements and I've tried reinstalling the game.

Using Rimworld of Magic, I cannot control my Necromancers undead to rape downed enemies. 

On one occasion I have had one of my colonists be able to right-click an undead and have sex with it (so it is possible). But I cannot control the undead to engage in sex. Is there some setting or compatibility I am missing?

On 10/24/2023 at 1:49 PM, Skömer said:

try mech lover from the add-on list, it's abandoned wip

always depends on the definition of compatibility, your game will run like shit if you use every VE mod at once with or without rjw, for incompatible mods check the about.xml in rjw or the list on the third post of this thread

Thanks for the tip, it seems even just the VE collection alone causes massive lag/issues. Guess I'll stick with minor mods for now.

As for Mechlover its a damn shame its abandoned .

On 10/26/2023 at 12:59 AM, crackedmoon said:

I can't seem to get threesome/ group sex to work, I've tried with rape and consensual but I only get reserved by x and no option to join. I played a fairly long game with a big ass modpack and saw no group sex. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm testing using only RJW and it's requirements and I've tried reinstalling the game.

with base rjw threesomes only happen when a second rapist joins into an already ongoing rape

for threesomes to happen more often various submods introduce various mechanics such as ideology add-on with gangbang or the now defunct animation patch and privacy please

14 hours ago, rhenzuf said:

Why "privacy please" no longer compatible?

throws errors and bugs out other add-ons like mech lover

9 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Using Rimworld of Magic, I cannot control my Necromancers undead to rape downed enemies. 

On one occasion I have had one of my colonists be able to right-click an undead and have sex with it (so it is possible). But I cannot control the undead to engage in sex. Is there some setting or compatibility I am missing?

undead have no sex need and thus no desire for sex of any kind

11 hours ago, Skömer said:

with base rjw threesomes only happen when a second rapist joins into an already ongoing rape

for threesomes to happen more often various submods introduce various mechanics such as ideology add-on with gangbang or the now defunct animation patch and privacy please

Thanks Skömer this was driving me nuts, I must have been using the animation patch in my previous playthrough.

I have a question with the zoophile ideology. I have to enable both breeder/breeding icons on animals/pawns in order to have sex, but my pawns will get mind broken by breeding with tamed animals. It seems like all bestiality is counted as rape. One of my pawn even has zoophiliac and masochist traits, but still mind broken. The pawn is pretty much useless with the penalty of 60% consciousness from mind broken. How to play the zoophile ideology?

Hello, I have a question. There is either a patch to support the RJW mod “1-2-3 Personalities”, and the mechanics associated with it, the “Psychology” mod stopped working normally for me and decided to abandon it completely. but 1-2-3 is not friendly with RJW and there are no such special features, there is no Kinsey scale (orientation scale) and the ability to change it. but since I’m not playing on the most current version of even RJW (my build stupidly breaks during the update), can I just ask for a stalemate to support 1-2-3? RJW version 5.3.3.3

On 10/27/2023 at 5:43 PM, Nohrin said:

Mine has a sex need. At least, according to RimHUD

it should be stuck at 50% and thus have no effect

5 hours ago, hunghung151 said:

I have a question with the zoophile ideology. I have to enable both breeder/breeding icons on animals/pawns in order to have sex, but my pawns will get mind broken by breeding with tamed animals. It seems like all bestiality is counted as rape. One of my pawn even has zoophiliac and masochist traits, but still mind broken. The pawn is pretty much useless with the penalty of 60% consciousness from mind broken. How to play the zoophile ideology?

the ideology memes really encourage what they are supposed to encourage, ignoring rjw settings in the process, disable mindbreak in rjw seiitings if this is not for you, or break them completely so they are enjoying it

2 hours ago, reed33 said:

Hello, I have a question. There is either a patch to support the RJW mod “1-2-3 Personalities”, and the mechanics associated with it, the “Psychology” mod stopped working normally for me and decided to abandon it completely. but 1-2-3 is not friendly with RJW and there are no such special features, there is no Kinsey scale (orientation scale) and the ability to change it. but since I’m not playing on the most current version of even RJW (my build stupidly breaks during the update), can I just ask for a stalemate to support 1-2-3? RJW version 5.3.3.3

what features are not working? also a hugslog can help figuring out what is breaking when you update (probably HAR or RJW animation patch)

42 minutes ago, Skömer said:

он должен застрять на уровне 50% и, таким образом, не иметь никакого эффекта

идеологические мемы действительно поощряют то, что они должны поощрять, игнорируя при этом настройки rjw, отключите Mindbreak в просмотрах rjw, если это не для вас, или полностью сломайте их, чтобы они наслаждались этим

какие функции не работают? также журнал Hugslog может помочь выяснить, что ломается при обновлении (вероятно, патч анимации HAR или RJW)

Getting traits for a liberated sex life and a change in orientation does not work. but everything breaks down there because half of the mods whose authors haven’t updated since ’22 haven’t been updated.
and regarding the HigLib logs, there will be many errors not related to RJW.
and tried to ask for a patch for 1-2-3 since I play with it more often, but it seems to me that it is still damp.

58 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Здравствуйте, у меня есть вопрос. Как я могу заставить свою пешку заниматься блудством? Я помню, когда много лет назад играл в моды, мне нужно было что-то сделать с кроватью. Но теперь я, похоже, не могу найти ничего, что могло бы подставить мою пешку или постель для блуда. Не уверен, что в моей игре есть ошибки.

there is a special icon that needs to be enabled. damn it is now in a separate tab.

6 hours ago, Skömer said:

it should be stuck at 50% and thus have no effect

the ideology memes really encourage what they are supposed to encourage, ignoring rjw settings in the process, disable mindbreak in rjw seiitings if this is not for you, or break them completely so they are enjoying it

what features are not working? also a hugslog can help figuring out what is breaking when you update (probably HAR or RJW animation patch)

Would you mind provide more detail about disable the setting? I couldn't find mindbreak in the settings. I tried disable rape, but it disabled all bestiality events.

How can I have sex with prisoners/slaves/well anybody? I have all these mods downloaded and enabled, but I can't see a way to like right click on anybody and have sex with them or do anything. There's been a few autonomous rapes, but how can I control anything? I see other users saying they right click/do it (literally) or have sex slaves/prisoners... :/

Thank you!

44 minutes ago, rdb123 said:

How can I have sex with prisoners/slaves/well anybody? I have all these mods downloaded and enabled, but I can't see a way to like right click on anybody and have sex with them or do anything. There's been a few autonomous rapes, but how can I control anything? I see other users saying they right click/do it (literally) or have sex slaves/prisoners... :/

Thank you!

I believe direct control is in the debug settings.

do the visitors in the casual sex module count the guests from the Hospitality mod as visitors or colonists? I know the answer seems obvious but I don't think there is a direct compatibility with Hospitality so im just wondering, since maybe the way Hospitality works it might count the guests as colonists instead of visitors (which im guessing usually refers to trader caravans and such).

Hey all, I have a question to ask, during pawn x animal animations specifically male animal animations do the animals actually show their penises during the animation or is it simply hidden for the animation? I look in the health category and they have their species-appropriate penis however it's never seen during actual animations. Am I messing something up or do they just not have penises shown during animations?

1 hour ago, Mazdai said:

do the visitors in the casual sex module count the guests from the Hospitality mod as visitors or colonists? I know the answer seems obvious but I don't think there is a direct compatibility with Hospitality so im just wondering, since maybe the way Hospitality works it might count the guests as colonists instead of visitors (which im guessing usually refers to trader caravans and such).

I know colony pawns will hookup with Hospitality visitors as I've witnessed it many times, but I've never tested disabling hookups with visitors to see if they stop. At a quick glance in the code, the definition of a visitor according to RJW is any pawn from a different faction that isn't a prisoner/slave. If you're asking because you want to know whether the hookup settings related to visitors will apply to visitors generated by Hospitality then I'd say yes.

On 11/1/2023 at 10:47 AM, Samvegames said:

Colony dog (bonded with one of the colonists) always rapes people, although bestiality "gizmo" isn't on on either dog or people. That's not intended I suppose?

Also what is the mod that adds mood modifiers like "bred in the ass by an animal"? -25 for 30 days is ridiculous

Can just use RIMMQol. It's a bit cheaty if you use it wrong, but it lets you edit individual thoughts in-game and so you can adjust them to personal preference.