Thanks. Another question - I used character editor to change the size of my colonist's genitals (deleted old ones, added new ones) before I started. Now she has permanent mood debuffs (furious about vagina removal, sad without a dick).

I tried to delete the moodlet, but ist just comes back. Is there a way to remove them in dev mode without the penalty?

On 12/30/2023 at 7:50 PM, MagiNagi said:

Thanks. Another question - I used character editor to change the size of my colonist's genitals (deleted old ones, added new ones) before I started. Now she has permanent mood debuffs (furious about vagina removal, sad without a dick).

I tried to delete the moodlet, but ist just comes back. Is there a way to remove them in dev mode without the penalty?

Don't delete the parts or use the severity slider to resize them. Click on the + icon in the Health tab of Character Editor, and in the Health Conditions window that opens up select one of the "RJW size set(CE)" options, and then in the Select Body Part window that opens select the part you want the size to apply to (Anus, Chest, or Genitals).

Edited by Omicr0n
On 12/30/2023 at 12:50 PM, MagiNagi said:

Toggle 'Display hidden hediffs' on.  There should be one or more related to the mood penalty.

Hi Yall, I have a question regarding rape: 
Most of the time when "A is trying to rape B" then "A is raping B", but the rape is only for a few seconds or so, then they are off doing something else (or someone else, which happen exactly the same). Very rarely do I see the act actually get finish. This has to be bugged or something right? 
Extra info: currently, the raped are prisoners cocooned and left there to be playing things. But the same thing also happen with regular prisoners (even the unconscious ones)

2 hours ago, PPWT said:

Hi Yall, I have a question regarding rape: 
Most of the time when "A is trying to rape B" then "A is raping B", but the rape is only for a few seconds or so, then they are off doing something else (or someone else, which happen exactly the same). Very rarely do I see the act actually get finish. This has to be bugged or something right? 
Extra info: currently, the raped are prisoners cocooned and left there to be playing things. But the same thing also happen with regular prisoners (even the unconscious ones)

make sure your add-ons are patched and updated, it's probably animation patch or privacy please

On 1/2/2024 at 5:34 AM, SCRs said:

Is semen in health overview removed?
I removed every mod except RJW and i still don't have it.

it moved to rjw-cum

Hi all, maybe I'm missing something but I can't find the "sexually bothered", "sexually cooled" etc traits anywhere. I thought maybe they used to be in racesupport along with breeders charm etc but can't find anything mentioning them in the mod files. Have they been deleted?

Hi everyone, just want to know if someone got this issue with Alpha Animals, especially tamed Feralisk and other Spiders: they doesn't reproduce for me, i've tried various pregnancy settings, the only workaround i've found is to go on Chara. Edit. and remove their genitals entirely so it goes "vanilla" for them. Furthermore when i check their egg progress (when they have genitals) on the Animal Tab (the global panel with the small egg icon) the game HUD vanish and freeze, the only way to revert it back is to hold the alt key so the HUD can appear, go into Chara edit on the health tab of the animal and delete their egg(s). If someone has a clue on what is the issue there, please share your insights.

There is a working version of Multiplayer on the Steam Workshop, is there any plans to create a compatibility patch? I searched around to see if there was any information on this and found a link to a thread from January of last year, has anything changed since then or not?

4 hours ago, leondmaster said:

There is a working version of Multiplayer on the Steam Workshop, is there any plans to create a compatibility patch? I searched around to see if there was any information on this and found a link to a thread from January of last year, has anything changed since then or not?

no

latest working version is for rw1.2

someone tried updating last year but went silent

I see that on Gitgud there was an update about a week ago, does that mean that version is the most up to date? Or is the Gitgud version more a testing version? I've been trying to get the mod working, which it kind of was when I DL'ed it off Loverslab, some animations weren't showing, such an Female x Creature animations weren't showing up, so I tried to DL the Version of Rimjobworld from GG, and the Rimworld Animations by c0ffeee (sorry, I forget exactly how their name is spelt, but we all know who I'm talking about), and I'm still coming up with bad bugs and errors, such as empty text boxes showing up over every object instead of descriptions.

Btw, great mod, thanks for all the work you've put into it.

46 minutes ago, gotalighter said:

I see that on Gitgud there was an update about a week ago, does that mean that version is the most up to date? Or is the Gitgud version more a testing version? I've been trying to get the mod working, which it kind of was when I DL'ed it off Loverslab, some animations weren't showing, such an Female x Creature animations weren't showing up, so I tried to DL the Version of Rimjobworld from GG, and the Rimworld Animations by c0ffeee (sorry, I forget exactly how their name is spelt, but we all know who I'm talking about), and I'm still coming up with bad bugs and errors, such as empty text boxes showing up over every object instead of descriptions.

Btw, great mod, thanks for all the work you've put into it.

all addon links are here: RJW Add-ons

On 12/21/2023 at 5:08 AM, igidim said:

Made very simple patches for Vanilla ideology expanded Memes and Structures and Vanilla Races Expanded Highmate. https://github.com/igidim/rjw_VE_patches

For VE Ideology I changed behavior of Hedonist Orgy ritual to RJW sex one from C0ffee's RJW Events. Needs RJW Events, otherwise the patch will not apply.

For Highmate I made the Lovin Dependency gene work with RJW sex. Any sex will do for now.

The hard requirements are Harmony and RJW. The patches simply will not load if mod being patched is missing.

How should Lovin Dependency work with RJW? The initial plan was only to trigger it from "happy sex", which is why I patched the part of code that generates thoughts and the info is easily available with little extra effort. But the the gene is associated with Lowmates, which are genetically engineered sex workers, so that isn't really necessary. I could plug use the Sex need, and trigger once it's full or like 90% full. I could try to lose the Lovin need entirely and implement it the way addictions work through Hediff.

The log told me its not in the right format, i am dragging the mods stuff (Highmates 1.4 folder and orgy patch folder) into the main one to fix it. could you add directions on how this is supposed to be set up?

is there any way to pick size of private part to install during surgery?

i think i remember you use to be able to simply pick which size of available tits/dicks/vaginas to install, but now it's all just "genitals" and pawns grab parts to install at random?

On 1/13/2024 at 10:24 PM, Danv said:

is there any way to pick size of private part to install during surgery?

i think i remember you use to be able to simply pick which size of available tits/dicks/vaginas to install, but now it's all just "genitals" and pawns grab parts to install at random?

what has worked for me in the past is to forbid all of them (once they are in cold storage depending on your mods), and then allow only the one you want installed.

Edited by Bingusasdf

Many reports have been raised in the past, but when both arms are converted to bionics, correct masturbation becomes impossible. (Messages also become erratic)

The reason for this is also easy to understand: bionics remove vanilla hands/fingers.

Currently RJWs look directly at the hand to determine masturbation.

Although it is troublesome, it is necessary to determine whether the Arm is bionic or not, as in the "Prosthetic No Missing Body Parts (Continued)" mod.

https://github.com/emipa606/ProstheticNoMissingBodyParts

This doesn't cause fatal errors, but it does reduce the sense of immersion. (And RJWs are the mods that need immersion the most)

On 1/14/2024 at 4:43 AM, LeatheRosenWulf said:

The log told me its not in the right format, i am dragging the mods stuff (Highmates 1.4 folder and orgy patch folder) into the main one to fix it. could you add directions on how this is supposed to be set up?

AFAIK, it's the _ symbol that it doesn't like. Nothing major, it still works, but it bitches about it. If it bothers you, go into about.xml and remove the _.

2 hours ago, Vulkandrache said:

I would like to ask once more:

Anyone here willing and able to throw together a small mod

that puts the violent birth from mechanoid pregnancies into a Xenotype Gene?

There is a parasitic implantation stinger gene in Alpha Genes I think. It impregnates and kills the host on birth.