Quick question regarding bestiality.

Animals with a zone assignment seem to be working fine, animals with a pen restriction mostly not.

Had a horse working with manually assigning after boundaries training from a mod, however the manual option is currently not selectable anymore.

I assume that change happened around version 1.2.

Is that(only animals with zone assignment working for bestiality) a known thing?

Beds are accesible.

40 minutes ago, H4nZ said:

Quick question regarding bestiality.

Animals with a zone assignment seem to be working fine, animals with a pen restriction mostly not.

Had a horse working with manually assigning after boundaries training from a mod, however the manual option is currently not selectable anymore.

I assume that change happened around version 1.2.

Is that(only animals with zone assignment working for bestiality) a known thing?

Beds are accesible.

place bed inside pen?

On 8/27/2023 at 8:32 PM, striker345 said:

So what's changed?

I noticed that the mod's been updated Saturday but the Auto Updater says the mod hasn't changed.

I think you are mistaking LL marking the update of the description section as the mod updating. I assure you, if RJW actually updates LL will not tell you lol. RJW is hosted on a git and the link to download it on LL is just that, a link. This link will not update, it will not change. It always points to the latest stable RJW build.

On 8/28/2023 at 3:32 AM, striker345 said:

So what's changed?

I noticed that the mod's been updated Saturday but the Auto Updater says the mod hasn't changed.

if you follow a modpage here it notifies you if I EDIT the first page, I've just changed a few contributor names

I apologize if this question had already been asked.

How do you get animal "junk" to show up? Visually, not just in menus. My understanding is:

RimRudeWorld

Humanoid Alien Races,

RimNude - Animal Addon

... are required. But even with those mods activated, I get nothing for most creatures. And those mods actively screw with Sized Apparel for RJW, which I think is a better option for pawn body replacement. Am I out of luck until RJW adds animal support?

I'm also unclear on the intended role of RJW Race Support. (I know, it's outdated.) Does it add animal genitals, or does it provide support for mod-created races?

On 9/3/2023 at 11:19 PM, qwerty2012 said:

I apologize if this question had already been asked.

How do you get animal "junk" to show up? Visually, not just in menus. My understanding is:

RimRudeWorld

Humanoid Alien Races,

RimNude - Animal Addon

... are required. But even with those mods activated, I get nothing for most creatures. And those mods actively screw with Sized Apparel for RJW, which I think is a better option for pawn body replacement. Am I out of luck until RJW adds animal support?

I'm also unclear on the intended role of RJW Race Support. (I know, it's outdated.) Does it add animal genitals, or does it provide support for mod-created races?

only the animal addon can do it, if its broken someone should fix it or recreate it for the sized apparel mods, race support modifies genital hediffs both sizes and types mostly for humanoid alien races

On 8/25/2023 at 10:37 AM, y-man said:

Hi !

Is there a way to control that only females can have sex with animals ?

Like there is an option for males to have only homo sextypes.

I can't find a mod for this but perhaps somebody knows better ?

Thjank you !

Custom pawn generation mod > Human Gender > Female 100%

23 hours ago, Skömer said:

only the animal addon can do it, if its broken someone should fix it or recreate it for the sized apparel mods, race support modifies genital hediffs both sizes and types mostly for humanoid alien races

Thank you for the answer! And the mod/mod support, obviously.

Does anyone know how to add custom hive stuff in the RJW Genes mod to get custom workers? I have no idea what to put in <queenXenotype>, it throws

Failed to find RimWorld.XenotypeDef named Test Queen. There are 48 defs of this type loaded.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
Verse.DefDatabase`1<RimWorld.XenotypeDef>:GetNamed (string,bool)
RJW_Genes.HiveUtility:GetQueenWorkerMappings ()
RJW_Genes.HiveBirthLogic:MakeWorker (Verse.Pawn,RJW_Genes.Either`2<RimWorld.XenotypeDef, RimWorld.CustomXenotype>)
RJW_Genes.HiveBirthLogic:ManageHiveBirth (Verse.Pawn,bool,RJW_Genes.Either`2<RimWorld.XenotypeDef, RimWorld.CustomXenotype>,RJW_Genes.Either`2<RimWorld.XenotypeDef, RimWorld.CustomXenotype>)
RJW_Genes.Patch_InsectEgg_BirthBaby_SetHiveGenes:HandleHiveBasedInheritance (Verse.Thing&,rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg:rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.ProcessHumanLikeInsectEgg_Patch2 (rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg:rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.GiveBirth_Patch0 (rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg:rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.Tick_Patch0 (rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch3 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

whenever it tries to hatch a worker. The worker isn't the custom thing I added either and I have no clue what I'm doing.

This might be a dumb question but is there a way to stop body parts from constantly changing size? I´ve tried it both ways with the intensity slider and with the size modifiers but they always change either after a while or when i hover over them in the health menu, is this intended behavior? or is this some form of incompatibility? It´s just a bit annoying to have to play with rjw parts hidden for proper rp since the wrong sizes get in the way of that a bit.

Still love this mod though.

I noticed there is a setting in game creation called

RJW part size (broken)

are there any plans to make this work?

If it does what i think it does, would make things interesting if you are able to set % chance that any male npc will have a micro penis

has anyone seen "a boy and his dog" ?

Edited by Satyrthegreat
38 minutes ago, Satyrthegreat said:

I noticed there is a setting in game creation called

RJW part size (broken)

are there any plans to make this work?

If it does what i think it does, would make things interesting if you are able to set % chance that any male npc will have a micro penis

has anyone seen "a boy and his dog" ?

no, preapare carefully is not supported

4 hours ago, rhenzuf said:

What's the diference between RimJobWorld and RimJobWolrd-MechLover ??? RimPy Literally tells me that this 2 versions of the same thing

Rimjobworld mechlover is a fork (edited version) of the main rjw mod, DO NOT USE BOTH AT ONCE, its basically a test version to make mechs be breedable, being a test version you can expect a few more bugs, inconsitencies or other issues than usual

18 hours ago, NoiceNoicer said:

Any way to make VRE - Androids compatable? they don't interact with this mod at all.

see the mechlover rjw testing version

On 9/14/2023 at 5:49 AM, DraconicCatboy said:

This might be a dumb question but is there a way to stop body parts from constantly changing size? I´ve tried it both ways with the intensity slider and with the size modifiers but they always change either after a while or when i hover over them in the health menu, is this intended behavior? or is this some form of incompatibility? It´s just a bit annoying to have to play with rjw parts hidden for proper rp since the wrong sizes get in the way of that a bit.

Still love this mod though.

see FAQ:

On 11/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, Skömer said:

How do I edit RJW parts with Character Editor? / My genitals change size when i hover over them.

• Do not use the severity sliders!
  • to choose specific body part sizes add the "RJWpart size set(CE) ..." hediffs:
  • Char Edit RJW parts 1.pngChar Edit RJW parts 2.pngChar Edit RJW parts 3.png

On 9/14/2023 at 3:46 AM, w4t4451dsss said:

Does anyone know how to add custom hive stuff in the RJW Genes mod to get custom workers? I have no idea what to put in <queenXenotype>, it throws

Failed to find RimWorld.XenotypeDef named Test Queen. There are 48 defs of this type loaded.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
Verse.DefDatabase`1<RimWorld.XenotypeDef>:GetNamed (string,bool)
RJW_Genes.HiveUtility:GetQueenWorkerMappings ()
RJW_Genes.HiveBirthLogic:MakeWorker (Verse.Pawn,RJW_Genes.Either`2<RimWorld.XenotypeDef, RimWorld.CustomXenotype>)
RJW_Genes.HiveBirthLogic:ManageHiveBirth (Verse.Pawn,bool,RJW_Genes.Either`2<RimWorld.XenotypeDef, RimWorld.CustomXenotype>,RJW_Genes.Either`2<RimWorld.XenotypeDef, RimWorld.CustomXenotype>)
RJW_Genes.Patch_InsectEgg_BirthBaby_SetHiveGenes:HandleHiveBasedInheritance (Verse.Thing&,rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg:rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.ProcessHumanLikeInsectEgg_Patch2 (rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg:rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.GiveBirth_Patch0 (rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg:rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.Tick_Patch0 (rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch3 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

whenever it tries to hatch a worker. The worker isn't the custom thing I added either and I have no clue what I'm doing.

try asking on discord i think the rjw genes maker is more active there

On 9/13/2023 at 8:12 PM, crystalmancer said:

I'm having issues with the Fertilin thing ... My succubus are screwing my male slaves left and right, but they don't get any Fertilin from it. I have no idea where to look or what to do to help with that though. 

same as above answer

On 9/12/2023 at 5:11 PM, xachler said:

guys, where is Wild Mode?, i'm literally blind because i can't seem to find it.

should be in debug settings