On 11/20/2023 at 11:33 PM, Monkeybonk said:

Maybe I'm missing a mod option or something, but I'm not exactly a fan of pawns without the rapist trait just going and raping other pawns in the colony. And the only option I have is to toggle rape completely off altogether? 

How about like, sliders to adjust rape chance based on presence of stats, relationship, etc. 

Also why is Hero 'permanent' and there's only one that can be chosen? Not sure why directing more than one is problematic. Honestly I simply can't rely on my pawns taking care of business responsibly, and not just going on rape sprees when they wake up in the morning for no reason.

The rampant rape is the main feature of the Hypersexual trait so get rid of that. There's not much customization that actually works.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:33 PM, Monkeybonk said:

Maybe I'm missing a mod option or something, but I'm not exactly a fan of pawns without the rapist trait just going and raping other pawns in the colony. And the only option I have is to toggle rape completely off altogether? 

How about like, sliders to adjust rape chance based on presence of stats, relationship, etc. 

Also why is Hero 'permanent' and there's only one that can be chosen? Not sure why directing more than one is problematic. Honestly I simply can't rely on my pawns taking care of business responsibly, and not just going on rape sprees when they wake up in the morning for no reason.

The rampant rape is the main feature of the Hypersexual trait so get rid of that. There's not much customization that actually works.

I consider myself pretty independent and often do my very best to figure things out myself before bothering you lovely and fantastic modding folk with my problems, but I've spent hours trying to debug and find the solution to my problem before coming here. Its driving me crazy. 

I've got some colonists that will engage sexually with animals through hero mode/control debug, and then I have others that the option just doesn't show up at all. The pawns that dont have the option to do so by order can still be raped by the animals, they just dont seem to have the option to make the first move. It seems to be exclusively females. I spawned in like 30 pawns to test it out and every male could do so without fail, though it seemed like 95% of the females didn't have the option. Even Zoophiles wont engage. Upon inspecting the 5% of females that could I was unable to find anything that set them apart. It also doesn't send anything to the log screen that would be indicative of some sort of failure on the mods part, especially since every other function works perfectly. 

10 hours ago, Zenbeta said:

I consider myself pretty independent and often do my very best to figure things out myself before bothering you lovely and fantastic modding folk with my problems, but I've spent hours trying to debug and find the solution to my problem before coming here. Its driving me crazy. 

I've got some colonists that will engage sexually with animals through hero mode/control debug, and then I have others that the option just doesn't show up at all. The pawns that dont have the option to do so by order can still be raped by the animals, they just dont seem to have the option to make the first move. It seems to be exclusively females. I spawned in like 30 pawns to test it out and every male could do so without fail, though it seemed like 95% of the females didn't have the option. Even Zoophiles wont engage. Upon inspecting the 5% of females that could I was unable to find anything that set them apart. It also doesn't send anything to the log screen that would be indicative of some sort of failure on the mods part, especially since every other function works perfectly. 

add/assign beds

Yuran RJW Addon432432.gif

This is a bondage themed RJW addon with animated effects and graphics. It is released at irregular intervals by sutsut on the RJW Discord. While every race can use the added contraptions the animations work best for Yuran.

Features:

• living tree
  • stocks
  • masturbation machine
  • hentai traps

Requirements: (Hard/Soft)

• Harmony
  • Humanoid Alien Races
  • Apparel Bodytype resolver
  • Yuran
  • Mincho
  • Anty
  • Facial Animation
  • Furmaru
  • Common Sense
  • Medpod
  • RJW
  • Paniel

Download

2024-01-31 HAR compatibility update

Yuran_RJW_Addon_22.zip

Version 2023-12-13

Yuran_RJW_Addon_19.zip

login to download

Spoiler

Gallery

by sutsut

by sutsut

image-84.png

two.gif

Edited by Skömer
12 hours ago, HumptyHadABigFall said:

I feel so dumb, but I made an account on here solely to ask one question, how do I use hololocks? I have one just sitting around and can’t seem to figure out what to clock or what to build to get it on a pawn. Google and Reddit don’t seem to have the answer, so I thought I’d check here lol

you craft bondage items with it, rjw ex has those

12 hours ago, HumptyHadABigFall said:

Can I get a link or pointed in the direction of  the RJW discord too?

click the icon in the community section of the first post

Is there something I'm missing about using the Yuran addon on prisoners? I can place both colonists and slaves into the furniture no problem, but when the devices are set to prisoner all I get when right-clicking is "can't use (there is no target)"

Also, where do I get seed of the evil tree and that trap shown in the 2nd preview video? The mod in its current WIP state is a bit obtuse - having a bit more guidance on what does what, and what each soft requirement enables would be nice.

Edit: The update on 11/27 fixed the prisoner issue for me. And allowed for the creation of the traps.

Edited by TheColombianFireman
7 hours ago, TheColombianFireman said:

Is there something I'm missing about using the Yuran addon on prisoners? I can place both colonists and slaves into the furniture no problem, but when the devices are set to prisoner all I get when right-clicking is "can't use (there is no target)"

Also, where do I get seed of the evil tree and that trap shown in the 2nd preview video? The mod in its current WIP state is a bit obtuse - having a bit more guidance on what does what, and what each soft requirement enables would be nice.

Yuran equipment needs to be in the same room as the prisoner and the bed he is using

21 hours ago, darknoss said:

Yuran equipment needs to be in the same room as the prisoner and the bed he is using

Unfortunately I still get "can't use (there is no target)" even when the equipment is right next to their bed. It's probably a mod conflict then. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: The update on 11/27 fixed the prisoner issue for me.

Edited by TheColombianFireman
11 hours ago, spamer2000 said:

Is there a way to be able to have sex with  a colony's machanoid coz all i get is a blank box 

bumping this,

i checked into the forked mod too, it mentioned designating the mechs as comfort pawns under property and setting the mechanitor as a hero, but I had no luck. there's hediffs for the mechs but no interaction from my messing with setting maybe I'm just blind and dumb lol.

Hallo, I have an issue with the whoring part of RJW. I do have the rjw-whoring-master from git installed and everything, no issues there, placed under RJW itself. The issue is that I do not have the widgets to toggle whether a bed is for whoring or not. The prices are there and the whoring is working, there is just no toggle whatsoever for the bed to be removed from whoring.  I did a fresh install of RJW and the add-on to see if maybe something was downloaded wrong, fiddled with the mod-list position (aka just moved the whoring add-on to be above or below other RJW add-ons at the bottom of the list), but still the button never shows. 

6 hours ago, PineapplePizzaPocket said:

Hallo, I have an issue with the whoring part of RJW. I do have the rjw-whoring-master from git installed and everything, no issues there, placed under RJW itself. The issue is that I do not have the widgets to toggle whether a bed is for whoring or not. The prices are there and the whoring is working, there is just no toggle whatsoever for the bed to be removed from whoring.  I did a fresh install of RJW and the add-on to see if maybe something was downloaded wrong, fiddled with the mod-list position (aka just moved the whoring add-on to be above or below other RJW add-ons at the bottom of the list), but still the button never shows. 

I didn't realize there was supposed to be a button for toggling that, but that would explain the errors I've seen in my logs from the mod. Have you tried testing the game with just RJW - Whoring and it's prerequisites, and nothing else? I always assumed the errors I was getting were due to a conflict with another mod but I never looked into it further because the mod seemed to work fine regardless of the errors.

10 hours ago, Shadow77215 said:

(Sorry for my poor English)

For some reason,the biotech iud does not work on my pawn,and I couldn't find the rjw iud in operation page. Condom and contraceptive working properly.

did u instal the lastest version and extracted the zip ? coz only reason why it might not work is u have wrong version or a broken one like a fork of rjw

41 minutes ago, spamer2000 said:

你安装了最新版本并提取了zip吗? 因为它可能不起作用的唯一原因是你的版本错误或版本损坏,例如 rjw 的叉子

Until last week, I was still using the old version released in January 2023, and then I updated it on an existing save. Perhaps this is the reason for the bug.

Thank you for your reply and explanation.

16 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

I didn't realize there was supposed to be a button for toggling that, but that would explain the errors I've seen in my logs from the mod. Have you tried testing the game with just RJW - Whoring and it's prerequisites, and nothing else? I always assumed the errors I was getting were due to a conflict with another mod but I never looked into it further because the mod seemed to work fine regardless of the errors.

I have in fact tried just having RJW - Whoring and its prerequisites and still no dice on the toggle. Even making sure it's the only RJW addon I have turned on yields nothing. 

Hi everyone, I may be writing in broken English, I apologize for this - I write through a translator, read accordingly, too.
I have a question, is it normal that animals do not have visible genitalia?
I mean that when pawns (humans) undress and have sex - penises, breasts, etc - are visible.
But when animals are breeding among themselves or with humans - their genitals are not visible.
Is this how it should be? Is there a mod that makes their genitals as well as human genitals visible?