There's no thread for RJW-Genes so I'm asking this here:

I'm trying to modify the RJW-Genes code to add genitals from RJW-Race-Support (orc, elf and animal anuses) as well as ones from base RJW that aren't in the mod (so far just giving the dragon genitalia gene cloacal anuses) and am getting an error on the genes I'm trying to add/edit when trying to build the code. The error is:

/home/user/Games/steamapps/common/RimWorld/Mods/RJW-Genes-main/Source/Genes/Genitalia/Gene_ElfGenitalia.cs(12,122): error CS0117: 'Genital_Helper' does not contain a definition for 'elf_anus' [/home/user/Games/steamapps/common/RimWorld/Mods/RJW-Genes-main/Source/Rjw-Genes.csproj]
(this error repeats for every gene I added/edited)

/home/user/Games/steamapps/common/RimWorld/Mods/RJW-Genes-main/Source/Genes/Genitalia/GenitaliaUtility.cs(44,79): error CS0117: 'Genital_Helper' does not contain a definition for 'elf_penis' [/home/user/Games/steamapps/common/RimWorld/Mods/RJW-Genes-main/Source/Rjw-Genes.csproj]

(this repeats for every body part I added to this file's code)

I'd appreciate any and all help from anyone that actually knows how to code. I tried looking up error cs0117 but I just couldn't understand anything I saw online. I'm including the GenitaliaUtility file and one of the genitalia genes for anyone willing to take a look (all genitalia genes are the same baring the body parts referenced).

GenitaliaUtility.cs Gene_ElfGenitalia.cs

18 hours ago, Skömer said:

are the pawns anything special?

Tried it with many pawns across various saves. Hero mode on and off too. I do have quite a few mods and don’t expect help pouring over them but was wondering what kind of mods can cause that conflict. I might try to remove some like Achtung and see if that’s it (I hope not, I love Achtung)

On 9/23/2022 at 5:36 AM, Impact14 said:

I don't have the source because the mods were just updated/fixed via a decompiler. Originally the bodysize limit was 0.8, my edit made it 1.8 iirc. I suppose you could crank it up higher yeah, although your beast waifu may smother you in bed xD

Attached is a bigger version, should host any sized animal.

As for the cheated on thing, I had the same problem. Just an RJW / vanilla thing afaik. I tried to track down the root cause but it seemed convoluted to fix. Until I can sort it out I was just using that one mod Cherry Picker to disable the cheating mood debuffs. I think alternatively you could use devmode to give everyone polygamy traits and they won't care. (EDIT: Oh just saw the above post. Yeah could just be that)

Revolus.AnimalsShareBed.dll 7 kB · 34 downloads

Can you please help? Why might the animal in bed mod not work? The place on the double bed is automatically occupied by them, but pets do not go to this bed with their owner. Doesn't work on anyone, not even small animals like labradors. There is bond.

Hello, this is my first post.

I want to thank You for this fine mod.

I like to roleplay in my RimWorld, is there a way to allow only certain pawns the privilege of enjoying those tender Nymphs?

I feel like my OG colonists deserve to it, so is there a way to pick who is able to enjoy Comfort pawns?

I don't want to turn on Hero mode every time some of my pawns get itchy, I feel like the aristocracy deserves better things in life. 

I never made a mod myself, but maybe I should just make some "adjustments" myself.

On 12/2/2023 at 3:15 PM, DirtyRim said:

This time rimworld recognized it and even ran it. Still nothing visible though. But now it started giving errors, I think it's looking for something related to "Humanoid alien races" but I have it installed....
Maybe I'm missing some other mods?
I attach the game log file.

debug log.txt 1.22 MB · 1 download

Any thoughts on that? I can't find anything(

And also, is there a replacer for men like SAR for men? That they were more embossed, like women, and that everything was compatible. it is that the clothes adjusted just like SAR, because against the background of the beautiful ladies men look extremely deplorable.

On 12/4/2023 at 10:43 AM, DragonByte said:

Reverse sex isn't working for me. When I try, even in hero mode or with direct control on, or even Wild mode. When I try to click (Reverse)Sex it simply states  "No valid interactions found for (Reverse)Sex [target]"

anyone have any ideas or similar issue?

On 12/5/2023 at 12:14 AM, Eques Viridis said:

There's no thread for RJW-Genes so I'm asking this here:

I'm trying to modify the RJW-Genes code to add genitals from RJW-Race-Support (orc, elf and animal anuses) as well as ones from base RJW that aren't in the mod (so far just giving the dragon genitalia gene cloacal anuses) and am getting an error on the genes I'm trying to add/edit when trying to build the code. The error is:

I'd appreciate any and all help from anyone that actually knows how to code. I tried looking up error cs0117 but I just couldn't understand anything I saw online. I'm including the GenitaliaUtility file and one of the genitalia genes for anyone willing to take a look (all genitalia genes are the same baring the body parts referenced).

GenitaliaUtility.cs 6.45 kB · 0 downloads Gene_ElfGenitalia.cs 553 B · 0 downloads

I think I've figured this out. Got a test of what I want working. It's not pretty but it's doing it's job so far

On 11/25/2023 at 11:49 AM, Skömer said:

Yuran RJW Addon432432.gif

This is a bondage themed RJW addon with animated effects and graphics. It is released at irregular intervals by sutsut on the RJW Discord. While every race can use the added contraptions the animations work best for Yuran.

Features:

• living tree
  • stocks
  • masturbation machine
  • hentai traps

Requirements: (Hard/Soft)

• Harmony
  • Humanoid Alien Races
  • Apparel Bodytype resolver
  • Yuran
  • Mincho
  • Anty
  • Facial Animation
  • Furmaru
  • Common Sense
  • Medpod
  • RJW
  • Paniel

Download

Version 2023-11-27

Yuran_RJW_Addon_17.zip 31.39 MB · 805 downloads

Excuse me, but how are you supposed to download this? its just a bunch of files without a folder. Sorry if im stupid.

изображение_2023-12-11_222859356.png

6 hours ago, perturbatorr said:

Excuse me, but how are you supposed to download this? its just a bunch of files without a folder. Sorry if im stupid.

изображение_2023-12-11_222859356.png

Those look like they are most likely patches for compatibility with various mods, the bulk of the actual mod is in the files labelled '1.4' and 'content'.

For beginners: bring the zip file to a folder called mods in programfiles86>steam>steamapps>rimworld>mods

Bring mods you download to this folder. Once you unzip them, the next time you boot up rimworld you will see these in the in-game mod manager.

Edited by Bingusasdf

nvm i just reinstalled it, put them into a folder and it worked. The original issue was that when i did this before it didnt show me that its installed it showed "UNKOWN" in my rimpy. Thats why i wrote here but now i reinstalled it and it works just fine.

5 hours ago, Bingusasdf said:

Those look like they are most likely patches for compatibility with various mods, the bulk of the actual mod is in the files labelled '1.4' and 'content'.

For beginners: bring the zip file to a folder called mods in programfiles86>steam>steamapps>rimworld>mods

Bring mods you download to this folder. Once you unzip them, the next time you boot up rimworld you will see these in the in-game mod manager.

On 10/25/2022 at 7:00 AM, Euclidean said:

Hello, I have made a continuation for the RJW Crests addon, for RJW 5.3.0 or later.

These craftable and installable crests increase various sex-related stats like sex frequency (drive), satisfaction, fertility, and and vulnerability.

Source code: https://github.com/EuclideanClass/RJW-Crests

Edit: Updated to latest version.

rjw-crests.zip 50.87 kB · 2,042 downloads

It would be nice to add a display of the tattoos themselves on the body.

7 hours ago, Bingusasdf said:

There is a seperate mod to display belly tattoos, salicious tattoos, but i do not believe its patched for the crests mod that has the hediffs.

Yes, this is a different mod. I have it. But tattoos from it faintly resemble womb ones.

hi, I am trying to make a test pack with https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3004242895
and RJW...but somehow it's not working...and when I use the Devquick test I get no colony and just a map.
seems something is going on.

Mods enabled:
Harmoney
Core
Royalty
Ideology
BioTech
Patch Operation Highlander (needed with Hugslib for linked mod.)
Hugslib
RJW
RJW- extension
16's Extention.

Made very simple patches for Vanilla ideology expanded Memes and Structures and Vanilla Races Expanded Highmate. https://github.com/igidim/rjw_VE_patches

For VE Ideology I changed behavior of Hedonist Orgy ritual to RJW sex one from C0ffee's RJW Events. Needs RJW Events, otherwise the patch will not apply.

For Highmate I made the Lovin Dependency gene work with RJW sex. Any sex will do for now.

The hard requirements are Harmony and RJW. The patches simply will not load if mod being patched is missing.

How should Lovin Dependency work with RJW? The initial plan was only to trigger it from "happy sex", which is why I patched the part of code that generates thoughts and the info is easily available with little extra effort. But the the gene is associated with Lowmates, which are genetically engineered sex workers, so that isn't really necessary. I could plug use the Sex need, and trigger once it's full or like 90% full. I could try to lose the Lovin need entirely and implement it the way addictions work through Hediff.