2 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

My mod list disagrees with you. CE is compatible with everything that doesn't touch combat or anatomy. Things that do touch combat obviously need a specific patch because CE is not vanilla, and the detailed ballistic stats cannot just be auto-generated from the extremely simplistic vanilla weapons. The issue there is that people who don't personally use CE tend to fail to see why they should add a few extra lines of code to provide the necessary stats for their creations.

Is it tragic that people code specifically to be compatible with Humanoid Alien Races or RimJobWorld? That's the nature of being a framework.

One, gotta agree with you, CE is compatible with most mods, I'm yet to get to that dreaded "choose this or that mod" phase and I have been playing since A14, that aside a lot of people simply don't have the willpower to look for patches and the old stigma of CE being incompatible with everything is still going strong. 

And two, please let's don't drag the thread into another "CE good" vs "CE bad" argument

1 hour ago, Algene said:

I'll personally stick with ChickenPlucker viewpoint. Any Dev or Modder worth there salt would at least leave backward compatability to stand for 1 version and  include deprecation warnings about future versions. But that is just me. I personally dislike the ammo system in CE. Waste of floorspace. :lol:

Does the game need a  new colony start to make humanoid pregnancies work if had it disabled in an existing game? For 3 quartrums after enabled it I've watched two lover pawns with both 100% fertility and with the chance of human pregnancy up to 100%, but no children.

EDIT: Creating a new colony with human pregnancy enabled seems to have fixed it, see picture.

success.jpg

Hey, its been a while, but Im back with more problems. And Its again about races, this time Xenoorca and Nearmare. Colonists of this races can not rise their "sex need" bar, I checked sex machines, sex with other pawns. There is no problems with this mods(as log says). Xenoorca is probably not working with RJW at all(sadly), but Nearmare should(referring to recommended mods)

Btw Moyo race does not work too

On 12/12/2020 at 3:48 PM, ertdfg said:

Something odd, tamed Aerofleets can't breed with RJW (tried adding Race support mod, no change).

I think I can see why (they're asexual fission, so there aren't two parents).

Any hints what to set/disable/change (or where) to try to let them have kids?

The Log message as the game says they have a kid (without one showing up).

[RJW] patches_pregnancy::PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant::DoBirthSpawn():Debug_pregnancy birthing:aerofleet 1
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
rjw.ModLog:Message(String)
rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn:ProcessDebugPregnancy(Pawn, Pawn)
rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn:on_begin_DoBirthSpawn(Pawn&, Pawn&)
Verse.Hediff_Pregnant:Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn_Patch1(Pawn, Pawn)
AlphaBehavioursAndEvents.CompAsexualReproduction:CompTick()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Tick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I got this one too.

Not just aerofleet, basically every animals in Alpha Animals mod that uses that AlphaBehavioursAndEvents.CompAsexualReproduction comps won't replicate themselves.

I have edited the RJW Race Support and change hasPregnancy to false, still won't replicate. Made it the same as robot races, same result.

Untick the Animal pregnancy option in the RJW options, still the same.

It used to work flawlessly though.

If Ed86 or other dev would fix it, that would be nice.

If not, well..... 350 mods, I do expect things to break, no self replicating bombs in this run, and there's always the boom animals.

13 minutes ago, Azylon said:

I got this one too.

Not just aerofleet, basically every animals in Alpha Animals mod that uses that AlphaBehavioursAndEvents.CompAsexualReproduction comps won't replicate themselves.

I have edited the RJW Race Support and change hasPregnancy to false, still won't replicate. Made it the same as robot races, same result.

Untick the Animal pregnancy option in the RJW options, still the same.

It used to work flawlessly though.

If Ed86 or other dev would fix it, that would be nice.

If not, well..... 350 mods, I do expect things to break, no self replicating bombs in this run, and there's always the boom animals.

I also have about 350 mods, in my game regular aerofleet can't clone themselves but are instead created whenever a colossal aerofleet triggers its cloning

Not only is it satisfying, it's also excellent and I really enjoy using this mod. As a person who likes war, battles and chaos (apart from struggling with having enough food, for my pawns), I don't usually take prisoners. Thanks to this mod, not only i am able to deal with 20 prisoners, also i can turn the most worthless pawn into a gold mine. From one thrumbo, my animals expanded to a farm of 10 Thrumbos! :3
On 5/18/2021 at 1:12 AM, coconutpilot said:

Does the game need a  new colony start to make humanoid pregnancies work if had it disabled in an existing game? For 3 quartrums after enabled it I've watched two lover pawns with both 100% fertility and with the chance of human pregnancy up to 100%, but no children.

EDIT: Creating a new colony with human pregnancy enabled seems to have fixed it, see picture.

success.jpg

What is that diagram/pop up from? Is that from base RJW or is it an addon? I updated RJW just today, but I haven't seen anything like that in game or in the change logs. Am I missing something?

Also, I don't think you need to start a new colony for pregnancies to work. I updated today and had a couple of colonists get pregnant. 

1 hour ago, whatiswrongwithme69 said:

What is that diagram/pop up from? Is that from base RJW or is it an addon? I updated RJW just today, but I haven't seen anything like that in game or in the change logs. Am I missing something?

Also, I don't think you need to start a new colony for pregnancies to work. I updated today and had a couple of colonists get pregnant. 

that xray picture is from RJW Menstruation

On 5/21/2021 at 8:15 PM, whatiswrongwithme69 said:

Sorry, I think it's from the mod Menstruation, not from RJW itself. Also, I think I'm still having problems with colonists getting pregnant even with the chance up to 100%...

If anyone cares, here is my mod list (in descending order): https://pastebin.com/fx5wf4HV

EDIT: One of the married couples was able to conceive a child. I still don't know why other colonists did not get pregnant with 100% chance.

Edited by coconutpilot

For some reason the error came back (the one where "check pregnancy" fails to work) but only on some pawns. Got this error message this time though.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Miranda driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=25) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_71068) A=Thing_Alien_Moyo44565)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler.RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler.TryGainMemory_Patch1(RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler,RimWorld.ThoughtDef,Verse.Pawn)
  at RJW_Menstruation.Hediff_MultiplePregnancy.DiscoverPregnancy () [0x0006e] in <1e2713c7cc6543a28fafd353b814746b>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.CheckPregnancy () [0x0000f] in <1ae966d1824f45428aa364f3015ef541>:0 
  at rjw.Recipe_DeterminePregnancy.ApplyOnPawn (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.BodyPartRecord part, Verse.Pawn billDoer, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ingredients, RimWorld.Bill bill) [0x0000f] in <1ae966d1824f45428aa364f3015ef541>:0 
  at RimWorld.Bill_Medical.Notify_IterationCompleted (Verse.Pawn billDoer, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] ingredients) [0x00029] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>b__0 () [0x000bb] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0 
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<DoRecipeWork>b__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

The "Check Pregnancy" failure only seems to happen on new pawns. My original pawns were successfully checked while any new pawns failed. Currently playing with S16, menstruation, race support, kurin RJW amongst other small mods.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:22 AM, asdfghjklggg said:

To anybody who may use Rocketman/Soyuz: They break RJW. It's not immediately apparent, but it breaks sex need decay and animal breeding.

Is there any way around this? Without Rocketman, my game is near unplayable on my potato PC, stuck on speed 1 TPS no matter what speed I set.

I found a bug maybe idk, the only incompatible mod I'm using is children school learning but I disabled all pregnancy related stuff because I only wanted the inherented traits the other mods are just vanilla expanded stuff, rjw menstruation, licentia labs, alien races, rjw race support, and other quality life mods1306305708_rimworldbug.PNG.25aeab939c2667ac0b6e911fd602040d.PNG

I recently updated RJW after not having played the game for a while, and I seem to have a problem with pawns/creatures not exiting sexual interactions correctly? A majority of the time after finishing the custom animations they keep doing the vanilla lovin' animation until they collapse from exhaustion, regardless of the overdrive setting. This seemingly doesn't count as the units in question having sex either, as their sex need doesn't increase. Is this a known issue? Otherwise I guess I'll have to redo my modlist

3 hours ago, squidfurry said:

I recently updated RJW after not having played the game for a while, and I seem to have a problem with pawns/creatures not exiting sexual interactions correctly? A majority of the time after finishing the custom animations they keep doing the vanilla lovin' animation until they collapse from exhaustion, regardless of the overdrive setting. This seemingly doesn't count as the units in question having sex either, as their sex need doesn't increase. Is this a known issue? Otherwise I guess I'll have to redo my modlist

did you make sure to update all other mods (especially the animation mods) as well?