On 5/10/2021 at 7:27 PM, Aznman667 said:

I'm getting a weird bug where the "check pregnancy" and "check paternity" bills are saying my colonists aren't pregnant...even thought they are. The game even send notifications that they are pregnant but any attempt to check ends in failure. I tried removing all mods to check for incompatibilities but still didn't work. No error messages are generated.

Welp, after testing mod after mod in my very long list, I found that the problem was...load order. As for what order caused the error I have absolutely no clue.

On 5/11/2021 at 10:06 AM, NVPD28 said:

@The_Inquisition if this fixes it for you could you confirm? I've both downloaded the latest version of the Animation Framework and downloaded HAR from github and still having issues. Maybe I went wrong somewhere

can confirm mate, fixed it for me, I downloaded the git version of everything and after a quick replace of the files it worked, hope you figure out whats wrong!

Currently child will inherit all traits from both parents, is there a way to adjust maximum number of traits to be inherited? Otherwise there will eventually be pawns with tens of traits.

I tried to look up the in-game mod setting, but can't find any relative options.

In addition, I found that NonInheritedTraits.xml does not work, at least for A Rimworld of Magic traits. I double checked I did enable the trait inhertance filter from in-game mod setting, this is the .xml file after my alteration, not sure if I did it in the correct way, is the xml file suppsoed to be in def/, not any subfolder of def/?  

NonInheritedTraits.xml

Could there be a chance for consent to happen during a rape attempt, with extremely high chances with a spouse, fiance ,lover, high need target, female to straight male, opinion, beauty and comfort? In about that order. It's really annoying how happy marriages are ruined like this so a 100% chance for consent in that situation would be much appreciated.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:27 AM, Clyax113 S. Xaces said:

How many times does someone need to get raped to get the masochist trait?  One pawn has been raped over 20 times by people and animals in the span of a week, and they're only "In a trance."  What do I do?

Pawns, NPCs (and probably Rimworld Pawns) succumb to peer pressure or wants; makes them dumb or changing their minds. Typically while under the influence.. You would think that a person that has "Chemical Interest" or "Lush" gets beat downs (and or rehabilitation/therapy) would learn and get drunk only at home or with a designated driver.

People and Things do change. I'm not going to speculate about "Childhood upbringing / exposure" because there are probably too many people that would be.. upset? 

However, I can make a "presumption" if someone had a "Nudist" trait (I dunno say the parents were hippies that moved to the city...) and they were approached, assaulted or violated every time they wore little to no clothing... The person might put 2 and 2 together and realize they are safer with more layers of clothing.

Whereas someone who was say raised in a "clothed" and "teetotaler" environment took or was forced chemicals daily and used specifically to make money with their body for "enjoyment" might get the trait of "chemical fascination" and "nudist". A.k.a The girls in "Taken" that were not lucky enough to have Dad with a specific set of skills.

I am certain. Exposure to a certain group of people ("Allies" vs "Enemies") would re-enforce traits. I mean people want to say "you are born with it". But the truth is old people, friends and "family" are fucked up. AND if you push them too far they should become Animal Hating, Xenophobes, Misanthropes and ultimately Asexual. 

Here is an "strange" fact to consider. Most Orphans raised in large Orphanages never took another Orphan as a spouse/mate or romantic interest. Usually it was the adults doing f'ed up things to them.

Socializing in a non-sexual and normal acquaintance like manner should form healthy relationships if they aren't of one particular ideology.

As degenerate as SafeJobWorld is... (I'm sorry Skömer I'm sorry @Ed86 )... a very nice mechanic. Humans that hold hands, cuddle, fall asleep alongside on another, non-sexual massages (not foot massages.. those are always sexual) and just close non-sexual company are good things (aka fishing together, building together, hunting together). (I regret not having, finding and marrying my childhood girlfriend.)

A "misogynist" will never lose that trait if they keep getting harrassed, beaten, used or abused by women. a "misandrist" will never lose that trait if they are constantly being hit on or attacked or in competition be it "working" or during "recreation"...

That said just because "the colony" wants it to happen and other pawns and forces keep trying to "Ship it" doesn't mean it will.

After all if an orphan ended the suffering and bad memories of a place AND "enemies" with FIRE... You can be damn sure there is ZERO chance of reforming a "Pyromaniac".

You can't "pay" for wholesomeness, it has to be organically nurtured and can't be "groomed". But "paying" for degeneracy is dirt cheap. ;) 

I do have a question.. Somewhat related.

Do the PolyAmorous patches have multi-marriage support? HYPOTHETICALY speaking and asking for a friend if say one pawn wanted to be a patriarch.. (or matriarch heheh we know what happens there, friendship ended with YouTube fake families..) and be a cult leader of some sort of magic in the sky person worshiping religion.. in a sand or dust bowl.. like in... the middle-america. Like good ole' Fundamentalist church. aka Morans but without beheadings.

1882730304_FundamentalistMorans.png.2ed19b6fef07198540797a927c06ffe4.png

Will the other spouses refrain from molesting/abusing offspring? Weird Uncles are bad, Creepy Uncles are worse but Lizzy Borden/Elizabeth Bathory Cannibal Aunts are probably the worse.

I don't want my colonists having the barnyard walking rations NOR children present at the Aprimay Pole of Creation Celebration Day (except Anime Mascot Joris you can stay.. (hand bonuses are nice), Biblically Accurate Joris (for keeping the demons away BUT NO SMITING please.), Jordon Freeman (to keep the head crabs and infestations away) and Finally Joralt of Rivia you are okay (I think.. the non-descriptor is he makes women extra moist?) 

But Pickle Joris.. Go away. I am DISGUSTED by RELISH! JECom_PickleJoris_east.png.186e07d5ea2e276ffbc0a9ec6e5ac20f.png

On 11/1/2018 at 7:07 PM, Skömer said:
Here is magic that is well documented.

Skömer

your sharing of knowledge; documentation and faq is my go-juice and yayo addiction and smokeleaf.

Seriously, without you... we would be utterly lost.

Please forgive me for pointing this out and asking. Is it possible to fix the links that have the " " symbol 

I was looking for c0ffeeeee animation guide and even the LLabs search function doesn't return anything.

p.s. some mad lad genius added the "girl sauce" from the suggestions list aka "love juice" (has to be refrigerated within 6 hours). Then is processed to "love nectar", I'm guessing for it to become bottled (for that Capri Sun experience). and finally can be used to bake "Love Cookies" - not a masochist but damn! these cookies are frickin goood! better then anything Pepperidge Farm makes (okay that's a lie, tied with either the deluxe soft or brussels, is it me or did the milano stop being as good. hmm.).

My sincere thanks.

17 minutes ago, ArandomnameIcameupwith said:

Question regarding the cocoons pawns end up in when used to bread sticks, do they ever come off naturally? Or are the pawns stuck in there until you medically remove it?

What is the mood / social of the pawn? I don't think any amount of jelly can improve overall mood, if they are stuck. Probably 1 hive that is acting as the controller or applying a local soothe vibe. 

I wiped out all of the insects on map start including hives. Missed on of the really small ones? scarab?

4 days later main pawn was at the Anima tree meditating for the grass, little scarab shows up from nowhere, places 3 insect jelly 5 squares away and "presenting" itself. not moving, not doing anything.

Pawn is probably stuck. Even if you handle them a tool they probably wouldn't be able to free themselves?

1853316428_BigMood.jpg.cf01aa955362c269b33ed09928c61a70.jpg

On 3/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, DarkTeletubby said:

Do you mean the normally disabled one with the description somewhat like "nymphs have decided that it's their colony now"? I've never seen normal nymphs spawn with weapons. They sure do spawn in huge numbers though.

20210314193540_1.jpg.91e198ad2666a5df9b3ff1c240ed1b4f.jpg

I guess when pawns have one skill and are naked and unarmed, threat points buy a lot of them. This wasn't even my main colony, just three pawns and some walls basically and I got 157 of them. They are manhunters though, and unless you enabled the permanent manhunter option, they will chill out after a few hours, so you can just stay indoors. Afterwards however, things got weird. Once they started de-agro-ing, they devoured everything they could get their hands on, then they degenerated into rape orgies, and then they started eating each other. Literally. If this camp wasn't entirely administered by robots and a bloodlusting android, I'd imagine it would have been quite the mind fuck.

I ended up wiping them all out once they were distracted as I play on ludeocrilous maps and over 100 pawns constantly trying to path to anything they can fuck/eat was making my CPU vomit blood.

The nymph raids are individually optional events however, so if you don't want to see that particular madness, or know your CPU can't handle that, you can just turn them off. Normal single nymph events will still happen.

Thank you AA very cool. I don't know if it would work but instead of Organ Harvesting operation perhaps Hospitality / BnB / Orgasm farm would have been more "ethical"... I mean when the bulk good trader and their pack animals orgasm and dump everything due to passing out everyone gets a mood buff, they aren't mad and there is zero faction hit.

Reminds me of "I had my wallet stolen when I visited walmart" warning joke.

12 minutes ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

What is the mood / social of the pawn? I don't think any amount of jelly can improve overall mood, if they are stuck. Probably 1 hive that is acting as the controller or applying a local soothe vibe. 

I wiped out all of the insects on map start including hives. Missed on of the really small ones? scarab?

4 days later main pawn was at the Anima tree meditating for the grass, little scarab shows up from nowhere, places 3 insect jelly 5 squares away and "presenting" itself. not moving, not doing anything.

Pawn is probably stuck. Even if you handle them a tool they probably wouldn't be able to free themselves?

1853316428_BigMood.jpg.cf01aa955362c269b33ed09928c61a70.jpg

I'm confused what you're trying to say. I have a bunch of prisoners that I'm using to breed tame insects. I'm wondering if the cocoon they end up in because of this goes away naturally or not once they've given birth to the fertilized eggs, or if they only go away after having a doctor preform the "remove cocoon" operation. It has nothing to do with mood or social skills.

Just now, ArandomnameIcameupwith said:

I'm confused what you're trying to say. I have a bunch of prisoners that I'm using to breed tame insects. I'm wondering if the cocoon they end up in because of this goes away naturally or not once they've given birth to the fertilized eggs, or if they only go away after having a doctor preform the "remove cocoon" operation. It has nothing to do with mood or social skills.

OOOOhhh! yeah, F what the prisoners think. After all they did show up to your colony to maim, kill, loot, steal. So it's all good...

I thought you meant you left one of YOUR pawns stuck in a cave cocooned and were wondering about the rescue and after-effects. As in "got 'em rescued, they are resting, the cocoon isn't coming off.."

I don't remember but somewhere here I did read that the cocoon does healing on parts. *shrug* yeah, probably need someone to cut away the cocoon. Wait, are they moving around while inside it or did you remove their legs?

16 minutes ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

OOOOhhh! yeah, F what the prisoners think. After all they did show up to your colony to maim, kill, loot, steal. So it's all good...

I thought you meant you left one of YOUR pawns stuck in a cave cocooned and were wondering about the rescue and after-effects. As in "got 'em rescued, they are resting, the cocoon isn't coming off.."

I don't remember but somewhere here I did read that the cocoon does healing on parts. *shrug* yeah, probably need someone to cut away the cocoon. Wait, are they moving around while inside it or did you remove their legs?

Still legged but not moving because of the cocoon, hence why I asked if it naturally came off or if I needed to remove the legs to prevent them from doing silly things like trying to escape. Ironically, after a few in-game months their moods are constantly high, since they all eventually get Zoophile and love it

Still legged but not moving because of the cocoon, 

then it won't. Unless the cocoon is effected by outdoor decay status. 

after a few in-game months their moods are constantly high, since they all eventually put Relish on everything include Relish and love it.

10/10 Would NUKE your colony into wasteland.

17 hours ago, ArandomnameIcameupwith said:

IRL, I'd agree with you in a heartbeat, this place is really pushing the definition of rimworld as a warcrimes simulator

edit: *random drunken early morning ramblings deleted*

Sometimes it feels good to see suffering at dumb stuff. Without using debug and T: Force Vomit there is much joy to be had to keep a cryopod around and place a prisoner inside, then take them out, then put them inside.

Shame dub's bad hygiene mod didn't add wild men throwing poo or monkeys using ranged attack of such. Throwing rotten eggs should have been a mechanic. I don't know which mod it is but there is a rotten fermented mound that will find it's way into the kitchen/food stockpile and if not careful will get colonist and prisoners sick and drunk. Well, warcrimes is subjective after all (except the Capellans from Mechwarrior universe they just suck)... Mother Nature never cared about the Geneva convention.

358404319_BRUCEWHYAREYOULIKETHIS.jpg.57d7d4d63eb19b50f00317ad95affc1c.jpg

4 hours ago, ArandomnameIcameupwith said:

Question regarding the cocoons pawns end up in when used to breed insects, do they ever come off naturally? Or are the pawns stuck in there until you medically remove it?

Last time I've checked the cocoons stay until surgically removed

3 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Skömer

your sharing of knowledge; documentation and faq is my go-juice and yayo addiction and smokeleaf.

Seriously, without you... we would be utterly lost.

Please forgive me for pointing this out and asking. Is it possible to fix the links that have the " " symbol 

I was looking for c0ffeeeee animation guide and even the LLabs search function doesn't return anything.

p.s. some mad lad genius added the "girl sauce" from the suggestions list aka "love juice" (has to be refrigerated within 6 hours). Then is processed to "love nectar", I'm guessing for it to become bottled (for that Capri Sun experience). and finally can be used to bake "Love Cookies" - not a masochist but damn! these cookies are frickin goood! better then anything Pepperidge Farm makes (okay that's a lie, tied with either the deluxe soft or brussels, is it me or did the milano stop being as good. hmm.).

My sincere thanks.

Thanks!

the issue with the "" links is that they aren't links at all, there is no native function on Loverslab (that I know of) to make links to a part of a post so I added "" to indicate I am referencing a specific section, just without the convenience of a link that directly jumps you there.

I didn't look at the suggestions list for a long time, I guess I should cross out all the stuff we have now

12 hours ago, Skömer said:

Last time I've checked the cocoons stay until surgically removed

Thanks!

the issue with the "" links is that they aren't links at all, there is no native function on Loverslab (that I know of) to make links to a part of a post so I added "" to indicate I am referencing a specific section, just without the convenience of a link that directly jumps you there.

I didn't look at the suggestions list for a long time, I guess I should cross out all the stuff we have now

Thank you for being here and alive and whole. My sincere respect for the work and effort you've done.

edit: *random unrelated drunk ramblings follow* *post wake up and coffee drinking clarity to remove ramblings*

2 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Everytime I post I have to wait for my local cloud flare to "correct" then wait 5 minutes before attempting refresh. Sorry.

edit: seriously, it's like... "powers that be" are scared I'm gonna spout truth. even at very low usage hours.

every fricken time.png

timeouts happen here occasionally

I figured out how to do ⇒, enjoy the new interlinked experience

On 11/1/2018 at 7:07 PM, Skömer said:
Here is awesome.

The hyper linking tabs have restored so much goodness.

That said I will have to become proficient in understanding inheritance paths in the .xml

I still have some issues in understanding where some of the .xml patches gifted to us are supposed to go.. I'll eventually get the body types correctly sorted.

And before I someone says "you talk too much.." :innocent: yeah, I know. My phone has zero friends on it, my youtube account got axed for whatever and the last two years have been as we all know.. utterly horrible talking to the walls.

The link included in the hypers...

https://rwom.fandom.com/wiki/Mod_Order_Guide

Is fucking fantastic. it clarifies a lot regarding the General load order: hell I don't even know what some of the mods I have consider themselves. One thing I can say with confidence. CE works with no one. The fact that Mod developers code specifically to cater to being compatible for CE is.. Just tragic. That beast is it's own ivory tower.

6 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

One thing I can say with confidence. CE works with no one. The fact that Mod developers code specifically to cater to being compatible for CE is.. Just tragic. That beast is it's own ivory tower.

My mod list disagrees with you. CE is compatible with everything that doesn't touch combat or anatomy. Things that do touch combat obviously need a specific patch because CE is not vanilla, and the detailed ballistic stats cannot just be auto-generated from the extremely simplistic vanilla weapons. The issue there is that people who don't personally use CE tend to fail to see why they should add a few extra lines of code to provide the necessary stats for their creations.

Is it tragic that people code specifically to be compatible with Humanoid Alien Races or RimJobWorld? That's the nature of being a framework.

59 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

My mod list disagrees with you. CE is compatible with everything that doesn't touch combat or anatomy. Things that do touch combat obviously need a specific patch because CE is not vanilla, and the detailed ballistic stats cannot just be auto-generated from the extremely simplistic vanilla weapons. The issue there is that people who don't personally use CE tend to fail to see why they should add a few extra lines of code to provide the necessary stats for their creations.

Is it tragic that people code specifically to be compatible with Humanoid Alien Races or RimJobWorld? That's the nature of being a framework.

Don't make me Reeee man.. you won't like it when I reee. 

Also? here, have a negative eleven for even causing us to necro. If you couldn't get the joke the first time.. Then THE MONKEYS PAW CURLS ITS FINGER!

829410663_themonkeyswhat.jpg.8c32746ad157920a595c5f7452ee2800.jpg