20 hours ago, catlord9001 said:

no, it's just 50% of THAT PAWN's sex acts. it only gets difficult if the pawn in question has had sex with people a lot.

That's what I said. Eventually it gets to the point where gaining the trait is untenable, especially if that pawn was one of your starting pawns and had a lover.

14 hours ago, whyisntitworking said:

What exactly determines fuckability and attractiveness?

'Fuckability' is just the name read from code, which should refer to same thing - how attractive does one pawn find the other from sexual perspective. It is used in many of the sexual encounters, ranging from rape to quickies. It actually includes quite a few things: age of partners, orientation (from RJW preferences), vanilla Rimworld loving chance, body types, vanilla Beauty, how drunk the pawns are, nudity, opinion, horniness, concurrent partners, HumpShroom, Nymps... Also some straight-up turn downs, like health, are partners humanlikes, is one of the partners dead, gender match,age match, bleeding, etc. Most of those can be negated by traits and/or settings.

I'm sure I missed a few, if you want to find exac calculations, read would_fuck() in Source\Common\SexApprisers.cs

will pawns ever stop being pissed off about transgender/penis attached surgeries? I feel like over time they should be less affected by it, and change from "furious about penis attached" to something like "adapting to penis attached" to eventually "used to penis attached" and if they're exceptionally kinky "Embracing penis attached" Each debuff should affect both mood and sex drive, negatively of course until they reach "used to it" which kinda levels it out to nearly even, then embracing would be a positive boost to mood and sex drive

1 hour ago, techshaman said:

will pawns ever stop being pissed off about transgender/penis attached surgeries? I feel like over time they should be less affected by it, and change from "furious about penis attached" to something like "adapting to penis attached" to eventually "used to penis attached" and if they're exceptionally kinky "Embracing penis attached" Each debuff should affect both mood and sex drive, negatively of course until they reach "used to it" which kinda levels it out to nearly even, then embracing would be a positive boost to mood and sex drive

it takes time, but they will get over it eventually

7 hours ago, Arara said:

It's only for 1.1 version. Or still working in 1.2 too?

I play with it on 1.2.

It generally works, there might be bugs though. For example, children born in my colony don't get traits (I just roll some with Character Editor). But they grow up, get entertained and fed etc.

5 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

incestois trait would also be cool/

What do you expect from such a trait?

Romance? If you are ok with a global solution (instead of a trait-directed per-pawn modifier) you can try RTMO.

Sex? There's a quirk for that (though its effects are relatively small, as with all quirks).

I am considering actually making an incestuous trait, but I can't say when I find time and motivation to actually do it. Certainly not this year. Also depends on what effects it is supposed to have.

A random question: this mod blocks same colonists you can choose to start a new colony? For example, before I get this mod, I eventually got some Lumi, Engie, Lynx, Onesan, Skye, Kyle (this one is really rare), Larusa, Kaleun, Codex, Luxemburg, Samantha, and so goes on. But after that, I never found those colonists again.

I know it looks weird, but I miss them...

4 hours ago, Arara said:

A random question: this mod blocks same colonists you can choose to start a new colony? For example, before I get this mod, I eventually got some Lumi, Engie, Lynx, Onesan, Skye, Kyle (this one is really rare), Larusa, Kaleun, Codex, Luxemburg, Samantha, and so goes on. But after that, I never found those colonists again.

I know it looks weird, but I miss them...

Do you have the Humanoid Alien Races mod installed?  The last time I tried to figure out why I wasn't seeing any of the backer stories, like Engie and the others, it seemed that HAR was overwriting all the default backstories.

So I noticed that when raping a prisoner (or anyone) with  dick you CANNOT force yourself/cowgirl or fellate. The only options are handjob, rimjob, fisting and scissoring????

Also, an option to have direct control of colony animals would be nice.

Or an option to enable wild mode for animals only.

Hey had a question about prisoner prostitution. Never had a prisoner used for prostitution even though they are set for it. Is their a seting I am missing. Also never had my luck with prostitutes do you need to set the colony up better so pawns path into caravans or something? 

Hey,

I was having some fps issues when being raided. When investigating the issue, i found this.

Spoiler

image.png.500a1b7b7e064120e7691cc9be15fe61.png

With the corresponding logs available here : https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/50c2041d51612c3581df23bea69308a3

What surprises me is that i've already had way more enemies on the map and colonist with this mod enabled. So my guess is an incompatibility somewhere. I've seen some errors concerning the revia race while looking at it, though said errors happened only once so i'm starting to be puzzled.

image.png.fe0bfb94f52a9f035e665eb5d9634a8f.png

On that one i stupidly lost the log file while messing with other stuff. But again, this is not happening again so... Do someone has an idea about what i can do from there to move forward with this issue ?

edit : updating from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 seems to have fixed the issue for some reasons.

15 hours ago, GreatFez said:

Do you have the Humanoid Alien Races mod installed?  The last time I tried to figure out why I wasn't seeing any of the backer stories, like Engie and the others, it seemed that HAR was overwriting all the default backstories.

right on target. I removed it and now I can get those colonists again. Thank you!

7 hours ago, dreamwolf6 said:

Hey had a question about prisoner prostitution. Never had a prisoner used for prostitution even though they are set for it. Is their a seting I am missing. Also never had my luck with prostitutes do you need to set the colony up better so pawns path into caravans or something? 

I captured a couple enemy faction leaders and had them kept as whores. In multiple in-game years of play they were only ever used a single time. No idea what the problem is either.

Hi @Ed86. Is it possible, that you didn't commit "PartProps.cs" file to the repository? With updated VS solution I get:

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    CS2001    Source file 'd:\Gry\GoG Galaxy\RimWorld\Mods\RJW\Source\Hediffs\PartProps.cs' could not be found.    RimJobWorld.Main    d:\Gry\GoG Galaxy\RimWorld\Mods\RJW\CSC    1    Active

On 11/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, Shalewind said:

This might have been an issue with RJW Race Support. I had an extremely similar issue (with SOS2 installed) and when I updated the Race Support fix that just went out it resolved. 

Oh really?, it's nice to hear that, thanks! i'll try it.

EDIT: Nvm that still happen? may i ask if it the discord version or loverslab one?
EDIT2: Didn't work, i've tried 8.2.2, the latest one, and still cannot right click nor interact save when pawn drafted.

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm... maybe need to check that

Thanks for the update.

So, surely I cannot be the only one autistic enough to be triggered by the fact that the pregnancy messages are the only notification that starts with small letter, right?

Spoiler

1513642246_aDonkeysmall.png.d96b7972ded68551c8b9a9f05f7994ce.png

A quick look at how other mods handle this, and they just capitalize the string before calling LetterStack.ReceiveLetter(). https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/merge_requests/144 and voila:

Spoiler

aDonekCapital.png.82f58cdc2965f5afb194b7c3acce8a07.png