Jump to content

[mod] RimJobWorld


Skömer

Recommended Posts

Posted

How am I able to change the sexual orientation of my pawns? They are all heterosexual. I thought Character editor would do something but whenever I view sexuality it doesnt give me that option.

Posted
8 minutes ago, 3eerKabiron said:

How am I able to change the sexual orientation of my pawns? They are all heterosexual. I thought Character editor would do something but whenever I view sexuality it doesnt give me that option.

If I'm not mistaken, vanilla handles sexuality through traits, so you'd need to give your pawns the gay trait through character editor (perhaps in dev mode, I forget). I use the Psychology mod which loops well into both RJW and Charactor Editor and simulates more complex sexualities.

Posted
8 hours ago, lrk19 said:

If I'm not mistaken, vanilla handles sexuality through traits, so you'd need to give your pawns the gay trait through character editor (perhaps in dev mode, I forget). I use the Psychology mod which loops well into both RJW and Charactor Editor and simulates more complex sexualities.


It still has my pawn as not sexually attracted to the same sex. even checked the other pawn. There has to be an option to change the sexuality since I remember somewhere there are like asexuals, bi and homo. The monolyn mod pawns being mostly asexual if not all.

Posted

Idk why, but the download is being super slow for me right now and I know it's not my internett. It also doesn't seem to want to download past the 10% mark.
I have tried to restart my pc/browser, logging in and out, downloading from gitgud and this page, I am slowly losing my mind and a little help wouldnt hurt.

Posted

Investigation: Cunnilingus / Sixtynine do not trigger fluid transfer

I was investigating why fluid transfer does not seem to occur during Cunnilingus and Sixtynine, even though orgasm occurs normally.

I traced the RJW code and found that TransferFluids(SexProps) is called from the orgasm processing, immediately after PregnancyHelper.impregnate(Sexprops):

PregnancyHelper.impregnate(Sexprops); SexUtility.TransferFluids(Sexprops);

So the problem does not appear to be that these sex types skip TransferFluids() entirely.

I added some debug logging inside TransferFluids() and checked the resolved penetrations:

Fellatio: props.resolved.Penetrations.Count = 1

Cunnilingus: props.resolved.Penetrations.Count = 0

Since TransferFluids() iterates over props.resolved.Penetrations, a count of zero means that IngestFluids() is never reached.

Cunnilingus

The Cunnilingus interaction appears to be defined roughly as:

initiator: Vagina recipient: Tongue

However, in the normal penetration resolution logic, Vagina can be an orifice, while Tongue does not satisfy CouldBePenetrator().

This seems to result in no penetration being added:

Tongue -> Vagina

Therefore TransferFluids() has nothing to process.

My current understanding is that Cunnilingus may simply be missing the appropriate penetration relationship in the interaction definition / penetration resolution logic. If Tongue is intended to act as the penetrator for this interaction, this could explain the entire issue.

Sixtynine

Sixtynine is more interesting because there is already dedicated code for it in FindPenetrations(). The comment there explicitly indicates that Sixtynine needs special handling because the interaction definition cannot directly specify the mouths.

The special handling searches for the initiator and recipient mouths and attempts to create the two corresponding penetration relationships.

However, in my test:

Sixtynine -> Penetrations.Count = 0

So the special handling is apparently not producing a resolved penetration in the current situation.

I also noticed this potentially suspicious line in the Sixtynine handling:

var recipientMouth = cache.recipientParts.Mouths .Where(p => LewdPartHelper.IsAvailable(cache.initiatorParts.Owner, p)) .ToList();

The recipient's mouth is being checked using cache.initiatorParts.Owner. I am not certain this is the cause, but it looks worth checking.

In short

The important point is that orgasm itself works, and TransferFluids() is being called. The difference seems to be the contents of SexProps.resolved.Penetrations.

Fellatio -> Penetrations = 1 -> TransferFluids() can process the fluid Cunnilingus -> Penetrations = 0 -> TransferFluids() has nothing to process Sixtynine -> Penetrations = 0 -> TransferFluids() has nothing to process

I am not modifying the RJW core myself, so I wanted to report the findings in case the interaction/penetration handling can be corrected upstream.

Posted

Alright, so I can't find the dedicated thread for it, or a bug report page on the git, but Tentacle Love is hard incompatible with Vehicle mods of pretty much all variety. 
If a vehicle is fully crewed and fueled, the start button is greyed out and it says it needs more crew to operate. If you use the debug to force draft even uncrewed vehicles, it then says it needs more fuel to operate, even at full. Took me about 6 hours to troubleshoot the damned thing and find that Tentacle Love is the culprit. I have no idea why it interacts with the vehicle mods like that (and neither do the mod authors for some of those vehicles that I spoke to while troubleshooting), but if anyone else has been having those problems with Vanilla Vehicles Expanded or Rim Thunder, that's your culprit. And unless it gets an update or compatibility patch (highly unlikely), it'll likely stay that way. 

Posted

Hormonal saliva does not lead to penis growth in animals. What could be the problem? A quick look at the files revealed that the action "fellatio" is required; perhaps oral mating counts as a different action?

Posted
5 hours ago, sss1sss11 said:

ホルモンを含む唾液は動物の陰茎の成長にはつながらない。何が問題なのだろうか?ファイルをざっと見てみると、「フェラチオ」という行為が必要であることが分かった。もしかしたら、オーラルセックスは別の行為としてカウントされるのだろうか?

Oral sex jobs and fellatio sex jobs are different things.
I think it’s RJW GENE, though I’m not very familiar with it. For example, if you have RJW Sexperience, it makes it very easy to see what kind of sex job you’ve experienced.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, vampiedayo said:

Oral sex jobs and fellatio sex jobs are different things.
I think it’s RJW GENE, though I’m not very familiar with it. For example, if you have RJW Sexperience, it makes it very easy to see what kind of sex job you’ve experienced.

I understand the difference. I have an idea of what to change in the XML files, but I can't find the specific action tags. It doesn't make sense—any oral contact should work with that gene. After all, saliva gets transferred. Еven if it involves oral breeding with an animal.

Edited by sss1sss11
Posted
40 minutes ago, sss1sss11 said:

I understand the difference. I have an idea of what to change in the XML files, but I can't find the specific action tags. It doesn't make sense—any oral contact should work with that gene. After all, saliva gets transferred. Еven if it involves oral breeding with an animal.

That is certainly strange. RJW basically treats oral sex and fellatio the same way. What about the “body part” issue? For example, temporarily attaching a human penis to an animal.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, vampiedayo said:

That is certainly strange. RJW basically treats oral sex and fellatio the same way. What about the “body part” issue? For example, temporarily attaching a human penis to an animal.

The issue here might be that pawn-to-pawn interactions differ from pawn-to-animal interactions; after all, they are coded differently. I’ve skimmed through the core and genetics files, but fully understanding code written by several people over the course of years would require a deep dive—which, for obvious reasons, isn't really feasible.

There could be several reasons for this, or a combination of them. Theoretically, of course, there are workarounds; animals have a database, and it is possible to modify it during an interaction. Perhaps a "pawn-animal interaction" tag needs to be added. I really don't know. Only the mod's developers can figure out exactly what the problem is. And the issue clearly isn't the type of penis. The genetics files list all the types—canine, equine, and the rest. 

 

P.S. Oh, by the way: it seems the "fountain of youth" gene doesn't work on animals either—it doesn't rejuvenate them.

Edited by sss1sss11
Posted

One of my characters gave birth, but now the baby is starving and it just says that I don't have enough food to feed it. Not sure what to do. I don't have biotech. How do I actually feed the baby?

Posted
4 hours ago, SmartiePants01 said:

One of my characters gave birth, but now the baby is starving and it just says that I don't have enough food to feed it. Not sure what to do. I don't have biotech. How do I actually feed the baby?

you need milk or nutrient paste/Pemmican/Kibble

 

or you can edit rjw babyfood patch and include any desired food 

Posted

 

Hello everyone, and thank you so much for using this mod.However, it seems like the "prisoner rape" function isn't working properly as the mod has updated to newer versions.For instance, back when I played on version 1.5, if a pawn's libido reached a certain level, they would immediately seek out a pawn designated as a sex slave and rape them.I am currently using version 6.2, and even though I have correctly designated sex slaves, pawns with unsatisfied libido just wander around instead of engaging in the rape mechanic.Of course, having used this mod for thousands of hours, I have already configured settings like vulnerability and search range.Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?If you have managed to resolve it, I would appreciate your advice.

Posted
On 9/20/2026 at 2:51 AM, zkfldnxm said:

 

Hello everyone, and thank you so much for using this mod.However, it seems like the "prisoner rape" function isn't working properly as the mod has updated to newer versions.For instance, back when I played on version 1.5, if a pawn's libido reached a certain level, they would immediately seek out a pawn designated as a sex slave and rape them.I am currently using version 6.2, and even though I have correctly designated sex slaves, pawns with unsatisfied libido just wander around instead of engaging in the rape mechanic.Of course, having used this mod for thousands of hours, I have already configured settings like vulnerability and search range.Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?If you have managed to resolve it, I would appreciate your advice.

 

Having this problem as well with slaves/prisoners. Colony animals won't breed them either unless they're bound with the onahole mod.

Posted

There used to be an option to override attraction and whatever to make the hero pawn engage in sex acts with anyone regardless of preferences and the like, where did that go? 

Posted
12 hours ago, grynn said:

There used to be an option to override attraction and whatever to make the hero pawn engage in sex acts with anyone regardless of preferences and the like, where did that go? 

there wasnt, devs decided that hero should have same restrictions as everyone

Posted

Need assistance------

I am looking for a little help modifying RJW-4.8.2 for 1.3 ( i know its old and not supported anymore)

I am trying to find a way to get nymphs (post manhunter) to initiate fellatio as a quickie. Currently the initiator requires a  penis. 

(I tested this by restricting sextypes to only fellatio, and using character editor to give the nymph a penis)

I don't really know code, but I know enough to add lines to existing xml files.

hoping I can just change some xmls

any help would be appreciated.

Posted
2 hours ago, Killianthered said:

Need assistance------

I am looking for a little help modifying RJW-4.8.2 for 1.3 ( i know its old and not supported anymore)

I am trying to find a way to get nymphs (post manhunter) to initiate fellatio as a quickie. Currently the initiator requires a  penis. 

(I tested this by restricting sextypes to only fellatio, and using character editor to give the nymph a penis)

I don't really know code, but I know enough to add lines to existing xml files.

hoping I can just change some xmls

any help would be appreciated.

xml is not enough

Posted
On 2026. 9. 22. at 오전 5시 1분, velvetroom said:

 

저도 노예/포로 문제로 어려움을 겪고 있습니다. 오나홀 모드를 사용하지 않으면 식민지 동물들이 노예/포로와 번식하지 않아요.

My experience is the opposite. Animals will freely breed with enslaved captives once assigned, whereas humans hardly ever interact with slaves or captives. Did you manage to resolve the issue? If you found a workaround—perhaps using an "Onahole Extension" mod—could you offer some advice?

Thank you.

Posted
3 hours ago, Killianthered said:

how complex would it be?

it kinda depends on what and how you wanted to do it

 

i would guess simpliest - limiting nymphs for fellation/oral only would be adding new interaction for nymphs, adding nymph tag to xml and rjw.Modules.Interactions.Enums, then edit rjw.Modules.Interactions.Internals.Implementation to include check for nymphs tag, and/or maybe somewhere else

compile and hope it works

 

its 100% not correct and theres better solution, but that needs time and trial and error to do

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...