Bad Ends: Executions [11/2/18]

On 2/2/2020 at 2:18 PM, Delzaron said:

Prison overhaul don't workk too. It cannot detect the followers !

Followers mods are not supported ?

On 2/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, Kikuka123 said:

I have no scripting experience, but I think this mod just randomly picks prisoner inside prison cell regardless of your bounty

I tried the newest POP and somehow my custom follower is not detected, try older ver (somehow older ver can detect my follower mod)

I tried this mod. Like Kikuka said you're randomly picked when you're inside the jail cell serving time.

6 hours ago, gagaga123 said:

I just came across this nice little mod and remembered that i started something similar a few years ago. I even got the Bound hands (and Feet) to work.

20200320051141_1.jpg.0d2ad404fb10de914238974f54219045.jpg

20200320051039_1.jpg

20200320050747_1.jpg

Nice.  I like it much better when they hanged together rather than separately.  And that looks better than the current ragdoll. 

Do you guys think this mod will ever be updated?

7 hours ago, gagaga123 said:

I just came across this nice little mod and remembered that i started something similar a few years ago. I even got the Bound hands (and Feet) to work.

20200320051141_1.jpg.0d2ad404fb10de914238974f54219045.jpg

20200320051039_1.jpg

20200320050747_1.jpg

Any chance you can release that here?  Even if you just posted it and opened it up to someone else to adopt, if you didn't want to maintain it yourself? 

If it really functions like that, it's better than any of the other similar mods of that genre

Just to clarify, this has nothing of the scripting present in the actual Executions mod. it was merely a proof of concept that you could transition from Animation to Ragdoll while keeping the Hands Bound and without the weird Physic spastics you have currently.

I´am currently trying to assemble a working mod to post here. As I said, I made it years Ago (propably back in 2015?) and the current esp has a ton of outdated and probably obsolete /useless dependencies (ZaZExtensionPack, TaraUltimateFurniturePack, ZEP?,...( I had no Idea what I was doing back then)). In reality you only need ZaZ for the animations. (and Heretical ressources for the HDT Ropes). I´ll post it here when i get it to work.

4 hours ago, gagaga123 said:

Just to clarify, this has nothing of the scripting present in the actual Executions mod. it was merely a proof of concept that you could transition from Animation to Ragdoll while keeping the Hands Bound and without the weird Physic spastics you have currently.

I´am currently trying to assemble a working mod to post here. As I said, I made it years Ago (propably back in 2015?) and the current esp has a ton of outdated and probably obsolete /useless dependencies (ZaZExtensionPack, TaraUltimateFurniturePack, ZEP?,...( I had no Idea what I was doing back then)). In reality you only need ZaZ for the animations. (and Heretical ressources for the HDT Ropes). I´ll post it here when i get it to work.

Yay!  A good person is hard to find ...

Something i have noticed:

If the scene doesn´t progress, for example you/follower just stands in front of Gallow, you can save and than load that save. that pretty much always triggers the next stage.

Quality of life improvement: type in console "sgtm 5" during walk to the execution. speeds stuff up. just beware of flying physics.

12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Here you Go.

On another note, according to the CK Questdata, the Guards are supposed to say : "You, come with us" when they collect you from the Cell.

Doesn't show up for me, someone else noticed something about this?

Thanks very much!

And that's a master lesson in how to write up a mod description.  Should be compulsory reading for most mod authors

On 3/20/2020 at 2:57 PM, sacredfire said:

Nice.  I like it much better when they hanged together rather than separately.  And that looks better than the current ragdoll. 

Do you guys think this mod will ever be updated?

On 3/21/2020 at 1:01 AM, Pamatronic said:

Here you Go.

On another note, according to the CK Questdata, the Guards are supposed to say : "You, come with us" when they collect you from the Cell.

Doesn't show up for me, someone else noticed something about this?

Does the npcs stay like this when they are dead ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really love this mod, I feel it's brimming with potential.

It would be nice to have some other features added to it like a Priest of Arkay that accompanies the condemned to the gallows/chopping block that reads the last rites.

They could also ask the condemned player/NPC if they have any last words and maybe give the player dialogue options to say something repentant, noble, defiant or cowardly and the crowd could jeer at them in response.  

20200410222851_1.thumb.jpg.8d3426092d96b2e8242f5586fb8c9f2b.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boethiah's Pillow mod
1. Dovakin finds Boethiah's Pillow Book. The book describes the ritual of worship and calling Boethiah.
2. the Ritual consists in the execution of a person. The execution must take place after some ritual actions and the casting of a spell.
3. the corpse is possessed by Boethiah. Sexual act. Profit. For example, buf.
4. Repeat until you get tired. The victims are companions or slaves. Get the status of lover / mistress Boethiah (for example, it allows you to take the incarnation of Boethiah as a companion for a week. Dialogues, - black humor.
5. If more – you can find the dark and bloody sexy temple of Boethiah's and cut, strangle, drown and hang there.
6. Revive the cult ... profit.

But 1, 2, 3 is enough.

Over the weekend, i again looked into this mod to see if its salvageable.

the good news:

I found the part responsible for setting you up with Tsirol, rather than your actual follower.

I made s small correction to remedy this (replace the file in Data/scripts with this) QF_aacJail_07003467.pex

the bad news:

the entire coding is just FUBAR.

I discovered the reason behind the quest not advancing, but its caused by its bad overall structure, rather than a simple script error.

the only usable thing are the execution locations, they are quite nice.

but everything else needs to be redone from scratch.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Over the weekend, i again looked into this mod to see if its salvageable.

the good news:

I found the part responsible for setting you up with Tsirol, rather than your actual follower.

I made s small correction to remedy this (replace the file in Data/scripts with this) QF_aacJail_07003467.pex

the bad news:

the entire coding is just FUBAR.

I discovered the reason behind the quest not advancing, but its caused by its bad overall structure, rather than a simple script error.

the only usable thing are the execution locations, they are quite nice.

but everything else needs to be redone from scratch.

Yeah, this thing works but just barely. Executioners in riften don't get reset in my case, so after a while the area next to the keep gets filled with idling guards. xD
Still, I had a lot of fun with this. For what it is, it's still workable. ;)

• 1 month later...

I tried to design my exe mod... the idea was simple :

- player need to be arrested from serious crime (violent > 2000 fr example)

- followers are arrested too

- if player is not arrested and in city, execution of random prisonner occur (2 per day max)

- some side quests will lead to execution

I'm looking for help Or tips to built that, based on Bad end mod I think (it's the closest)