Bad Ends: Executions [11/2/18]

It is quite a nice mod that I have wanted for a long time. However, there is a bug related to POP compatibility that when player is being leashed out of the prison, POP will see player as an escape prisoner and add bounty immediately, so the guard will try to arrest player and break the scene. I suggest that you can use release API before the scene of this mod start. Some other bugs I have run into are all related to AI package, for example, getting stuck. But it can be fixed easily by "moveto" command in game so it doesn't affect my game seriously.  

And I have some suggestions about the future plan of this mod. If possible, you can try more ways of execution, such as impaling, burning and more other scene.

Looking for a better mod in the future that will stay in my order list. XD~

Thanks. This mod begs for feature where you can accuse falsely NPCs so they wind up in the jail and then randomly get hanged - finally perfect way to do in Nazeem. xD

Rescue feature for NPCs and players would be nice too for the future update. Oblivion mod called Crimes and Punishment 12 had issuance feature. Player would get rescued at the last minute if he paid enough to the insurer. This whole segment looked funny in Oblivion.

ok my player got executed i had just turned off any pop restraints because it seems they couldnt be removed or sth, next step after lead through the door the leading guard was behind me and the other in front of me so he couldnt pass, because its very tight on the stairs.

i just released my pc from lead let leading guard going and reseted my bounty after "escaping" via console then i just forced ai to leash again and it was all fine.

i was leashed to the gallow in falkreath.

some screens

Spoiler

20181030230327_1.thumb.jpg.3c3662dae2c75f806b4c5b0bf8071d4b.jpg20181030230237_1.thumb.jpg.be22da3cd54005d93d376ee4c2630971.jpg20181030230244_1.thumb.jpg.e1bd65cf7918cf7faa8d5fa875abcfe8.jpg20181030230321_1.thumb.jpg.04ccff2a5acaf571759c5bd9cdcb8b8d.jpg

one other problem was my pc seemed to be to fast... so i pressed alt and he walks in line with them.

Edit: did the same with dawnstar: pathing is a bit worsed, they get to stucked and cant port themselves out there.. then the first time i get the head off but immeadetly i respawn there and the animation is played again but this time my head doesnt fall off and i am still not dead...

ok its working now for me just fine just reset my bounty toogle of force ai turn it off again sometimes if getting stucked and remove pop shackles thats it then its working and u r dieing

38 minutes ago, garnet1 said:

Vortex is screaming at me that I require Dawnguard and Dragornborn for this mod. The OP says that is does not require special edition and all I have on my pc is the standard edition.

Those might have gotten included because of the ZAP dependency for some reason, but I'll check it out and remove them if possible. 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:37 PM, servent9 said:

this mod is compatible with Holds The City Overhaul mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74638/

I haven't tested with anything that alters city layouts but at least the major cities with their own world space should be OK. The smaller towns less likely.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:19 PM, Jimi123 said:

Yeah POP is going to have problems, I'm probably going to have to release a separate patch to work with it. For the guard attacking thing the best is to type tdetect into the console before you get taken outside.

On 10/28/2018 at 10:19 AM, Nepro said:

Bump same question here.

It would work with the already open towns like morthal but I seriously doubt it would work in the large ones

I have now been sentenced to death in four holds, including all three which feature the headsman's block. While I commend the design detail in the different versions, I could not get them to work. The gallows worked perfectly fine, barring some stair-related issues, but the three chopping blocks all had the same problem. The guards did not move after leaving the dungeon. In Markarth, Solitude, and Dawnstar, once they took me out of the local prison, they then froze at the door to the city, right next to the exit they'd come from. Reseting their AI and moving them did not work, nor did going to the block myself and hoping they would follow, even if I activated it. Waiting only ever summoned the next prisoner to be killed, and resetting with the built-in button did nothing.

Exceptional, thank you!

Can you please add an option to spawn female prisoners (only)?

LE: nevermind, you did! awesome!

I would skip the first (because of the long rope) and the last animation, keep just the second one and the killing. Anyway, great, thank you!

ok works fine so far.. but they killed my headless follower twice and then i got stucked and yes was waiting endless in dawnstar and still get bounty after jail ( yeah ofc i know tdetect) but yes..

Maybe add female guards only because if i get them it works better then with the fat male ones XD

thx for the work^^

16 hours ago, catnapper said:

I have now been sentenced to death in four holds, including all three which feature the headsman's block. While I commend the design detail in the different versions, I could not get them to work. The gallows worked perfectly fine, barring some stair-related issues, but the three chopping blocks all had the same problem. The guards did not move after leaving the dungeon. In Markarth, Solitude, and Dawnstar, once they took me out of the local prison, they then froze at the door to the city, right next to the exit they'd come from. Reseting their AI and moving them did not work, nor did going to the block myself and hoping they would follow, even if I activated it. Waiting only ever summoned the next prisoner to be killed, and resetting with the built-in button did nothing.

Do you have anything loaded after this mod? If the nav mesh has been messed with sometimes they can't figure out where to walk. Did you notice if spectators were showing up around the block and clapping, drinking etc?

7 hours ago, torrmm said:

Do you have anything loaded after this mod? If the nav mesh has been messed with sometimes they can't figure out where to walk. Did you notice if spectators were showing up around the block and clapping, drinking etc?

It is not the last mod to load, but none of the other mods should be affecting navmeshes. My current Skyrim is pretty to-the-point about being a sex game, so there's no mods that are supposed to even slightly edit cities besides this one. No AI edits, few new areas, most of the mods are SL animations. Spectators were showing up around the block (in fact, in Markarth, one of the executioners moved to spectate while the other was stuck at the entrance to the mine). Plus, the executioners were the only ones affected. All other AI were fine, and if they weren't bringing me along, the executioners would succeed in going from the dungeon to the block with their prisoner.

Guess I'll update the mod and see if that fixes it.

First and foremost, as morbid as it might sound, I sincerely appreciate all of the effort put into this mod. It is something I've wanted to see within the community for quite some time -

three years, truth be told!

I can't wait to see this evolve further, if you have plans for that. You have my backing 100% if you decided to toss up a place where I'd be able to donate. :)