4nk8r's Patches

View File

SunJeong_TAWoBA_Remastered_4.1_2020100300.7z - Updated both my all-light and light+heavy keywords for SLS, SLA, SOS for the 4.1 release of SunJeong's Remastered TAWoBA collection.

• Slots match 1:1, so no custom bodyslides.
  • Corrected some mistakes I'd made as well as incorporate all upstream changes made by SunJeong and others.
  • Added SOS_Concealing to Elven Mail Suit (leggings), because it should.
  • Both versions are in this archive.  Only activate the one you want (light only, or light+heavy).
  • Both are ESPFE (ESP flagged ESL).

======================

I'm no longer maintaining the versions that include slot changes.  Those will remain on my page for the time being, but they may not work correctly with Sexlab Survival.

My patches are listed below.  Use only 1 of each of the patches:

TAWOB_SOS_Overrides:  This is a non-ESL patch to add some keywords to the Amazing World of Bikini Armors so that slot 32/torso items will allow for the equipping of slot 52/pelvis simultaneously through the use of Schlongs of Skyrim.

=======

TAWoB_SOS_Overrides_esl:  Same as above, but already flagged ESL.

=======

BA_SOS_Overrides:  Much like TAWoB_SOS_Overrides, but for Bikini Ascend.

=======

BA_SOS_Overrides_esl:  ESL flagged ESP

=======

TAWOB_SOS_EA_Overrides:  Like above, but also has EroticArmor keyword on tops and bottoms (not the rest).  Don't remember if it is ESL flagged or not.

=======

BA_SOS_EA_Overrides:  Same as TAWOB_SOS_EA_Overrides, but for Bikini Ascend.

=======

No_Collision_Small_Tents:  Deleted the collision node in the mesh for both Nord and Imperial small tents.  Seems to work as expected for entry/exit/etc, but not sure what it means regarding rain/snow protection in Frostfall, etc.  Compared it to meshes available in Tentapalooza and they have similar lack of collision, so I guess it's OK.

=======

LADX_SoS_Fixes-ESP+Bodyslide_Mesh_Fixes:  DeserterX LADX collection slot fixes, including modified bodyslide outfits. 

Since SOS seems to ignore keywords on armors that aren't slot 52 or 32, and I don't know Papyrus scripting, I've reordered the slots in the meshes, ArmorAddon and Armor entries.  My patch still has all the previous keywords I've attempted to put to use.  If SOS is ever modified to handle these, the other version of the patch (and the original meshes) will be a better choice. 

Not fully tested yet, so keep that in mind.  Attached is an updated ESP and all the NIFs I edited from Bodyslide ShapeData.  The slot data is in the NIF and the ESP.  You'll need to overwrite the Bodyslide data (CBBE only, sorry) and rebuild the Legendary Armor set in Bodyslide (you don't have to do all, but it's simpler than cherrypicking).

There's a weird issue with the invisible calves on the Ancient Draugr Armor, as well as invisible forearms on the Cassandra Witch body/robe.  The issue seems present in original mod.  Slots are defined in the NIF, but not referenced in the ESP.  I added the references in the patch, which seems to have fixed the invisible issue.  Must have been plans for alternate textures for these items.

If you're using schlongs on females, you'll get clipping on skirts and some tops.  If it bothers you too much, you'll need to adjust the outfit in Outfit Studio to make more room.  I recommend not using SOS arousal features to avoid even worse clipping on these.  There's no other way to keep the split items and still have SOS compatibility.

I used Bodyslide files from here.  Install these first, overwrite with my mesh fixes, then build in Bodyslide like normal.  You're on your own making for UNP or vanilla meshes that originally came with DeserterX.  You'll only need to edit the NIF files to match the patched slot numbers.

=======

TAWoBA_Keywords_incl_WACCF,CCO,GDO_2020011802:  This is a patch much like the LADX fixes, including slot changes.  It is intended for use with Sexlab Survival related to the Bikini Curse and other features surrounding bikini armors.  Requires the UUNP-_TAWOBA_Bodyslie_Files download, or CBBE SE Bodyslides, or you're going to have invisible armor.  Build in Bodyslide.  Does not include any static meshes.  See this post for more details on slots and keywords.  Slot changes in this patch will allow you to equip schlongs (slot 52) on females with Schlongs of Skyrim or other means (not required).  Only requires original TAWoBA plugin (keywords are injected or self-contained).

=======

BikiniAscend_Keywords_2020011401:  Keyword-only changes related to Sexlab Survival and Schlongs of Skyrim, similar to TAWoBA_Keyword_incl... listed above.  Requires Schlongs of Skyrim to function correctly.

=======

Bikini_Ascend_BMOD_fix:  Slot changes like TAWoBA_Keywords_incl_WACCF,CCO,GDO_2020011802.  CBBE SE Bodyslide files soon to be uploaded.

=======

hdtHighHeels: Dummy ESM (flagged ESL) that will fulfill the master req for HDT High Heels without worrying about SKSE DLL's and stuff.  Use with Racemenu High Heels for SSE or your HDT heels will sink into the ground.

=======

UUNP_Bodyslide_SSE:  SSE-converted UUNP bodyslide files and working racemenu morphs (the ones that come with the LE bodyslide).  Originally from here

=======

TAWoBA_Keywords_only-SLS,SLAR,WACCF,CCO,GDO_2020031400: DELETED

=======

TAWoBA_Keywords_only-SLS,SLAR,WACCF,CCO,GDO_2020031500: DELETED

=======

TAWoBA_Keywords_SOS_SLA_2020032900: SOS and SLA keywords.  Requires Schlongs of Skyrim and Sexlab Aroused Redux (Baka or EroticArmor keyword version).  All armors are light.

=======

BikiniAscend_Keywords_SOS_SLA_2020032900: SOS and SLA keywords.  Requires Schlongs of Skyrim and Sexlab Aroused Redux (Baka or EroticArmor keyword version).  All armors are light.

=======

TAWoBA_Keywords_SOS_SLA_SLS_2020032900: SOS, SLA and SLS keywords.  Requires Schlongs of Skyrim, Sexlab Aroused Redux (Baka or EroticArmor keyword version), and Sexlab Survival.  All armors are light.

=======

BikiniAscend_Keywords_SOS_SLA_SLS_2020032900: SOS, SLA and SLS keywords.  Requires Schlongs of Skyrim, Sexlab Aroused Redux (Baka or EroticArmor keyword version), and Sexlab Survival.  All armors are light.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/24/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim, The Amazing World of Bikini Armors, Bikini Ascend, Sexlab Aroused (for EA overrides)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

12 hours ago, pinkpunkt said:

does this work with oldrim ?

Try it out and report back.  I don't have it installed to test against.  Form type is probably the only thing that might be an issue.  The formID's are the same between the Old/SSE, however.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:18 AM, srayesmanll said:

Will download this once home.  A version for Bikini Ascend would be helpful as well.

Something else to think about - mods like this are prime candidates for the esp w/ esl header (or espfe).  Just a thought.

ESL/ESP types uploaded, as well as BA v1.  Let me know how well they work.  Aside from creating these, I haven't done any testing yet.

18 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

i read description and have no idea what this mod does, can someone put it into simple words because im stupid

I updated the description.  Let me know if you need more info.

6 hours ago, forotherstuff32 said:

Can someone explain this to stupidass me on what this mod does...?

I've been using AWBA and BA without much problem....

Is there a problem?

If your female PC (or other female NPC) are not using a futa/pube SOS addon for non-binary gender fun, BA and TAWOB work just fine without this.  While schlonged or pubed via SOS, and with your chest armor NOT flagged in the MCM as revealing, can you equip both bottom and top pieces without having one piece automatically unequipped (and you also appear schlongless/pubeless when top is equipped)?  If so, there must be updates or SOS variants of TAWOB/BA I don't know about...and you don't need this.  This just allows those using these mods together to avoid this situation because the pieces are already flagged with SOS keywords for SOS to handle them correctly.

I don't know how this interacts with the equippable versions of SOS, or the slot variant versions (I think slot 48?), as I do not use them.

9 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

If your female PC (or other female NPC) are not using a futa/pube SOS addon for non-binary gender fun, BA and TAWOB work just fine without this.  While schlonged or pubed via SOS, and with your chest armor NOT flagged in the MCM as revealing, can you equip both bottom and top pieces without having one piece automatically unequipped (and you also appear schlongless/pubeless when top is equipped)?  If so, there must be updates or SOS variants of TAWOB/BA I don't know about...and you don't need this.  This just allows those using these mods together to avoid this situation because the pieces are already flagged with SOS keywords for SOS to handle them correctly.

I don't know how this interacts with the equippable versions of SOS, or the slot variant versions (I think slot 48?), as I do not use them.

Oh, so it's only a problem if you use futa/pube SOS addon with the bikini armors.

Got it. Ty.

I use just regular cbbe so I never noticed any problem.

• 1 month later...

Added new ESP-only versions that include EroticArmor keyword on slot 32 items.  No ESL updates at this time.  You can add the needed ESL flag using xEdit/SSEEdit if you want.  Recommend using WryeBash to make Bashed/merged patch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 4:39 PM, 4nk8r said:

Added new ESP-only versions that include EroticArmor keyword on slot 32 items.  No ESL updates at this time.  You can add the needed ESL flag using xEdit/SSEEdit if you want.  Recommend using WryeBash to make Bashed/merged patch.

What does the EroticArmor keyword actually do? Thanks for these patches, btw, so helpful.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, moddyguy said:

gonna test this out, I was searching oldrim forum to see what mods causing slot conflict.  have you heard of sexlab eager npc and zazanimation pack also contribute to the problem?

eager npc has sos integration for female but I am not using it.

zaz animation apparently uses slots for its equippables.

Glad I found this so I can at least test if this fix my sos full se and bikini armor mods.

does legendary armor deserterx also suffer from this?

One suggestion I can make is to rename your files with versions and if possible also dates.  History tracking of files is quite useful for downloaders who want to know what's new and what matches the version history change log.

All files are original 1.0 releases of themselves.  The 1.02 on the mod page is used exactly as you're requesting (to indicate something new), but has nothing to do with versioning of the files themselves.  The 1.02 release added 2 new versions of the existing files, but with the EroticArmor keyword included (has EA in filename).  The other files are as previously described.

Edit:  I believe DeserterX, as well as other clothing/armor mods with slot split top/bottom items, has the same issue.  I haven't made a patch for DeserterX yet.

I took at look at DeserterX...this is going to be a tough one to get correct.  There are pieces that don't use slot 52 that otherwise affect crotch coverage (cuisses/stockings/panties).  These are going to need the SOS_Concealing keyword so they hide things when equipped.

I also noticed I made some mistakes in my TAWOB and BA patches (didn't actually commit the SOS_Underwear keyword on the slot 52 items like I claimed) as well as a couple of other minor oversights.  There will be updates soon.

I'll probably have a 1.0 version of the Legendary DeserterX around the same time I release the other updates.  I'll try and test out the outfits before I release it, but let me know if I miss something or a keyword causes weird behavior.

7 hours ago, moddyguy said:

thanks for the update.  I am looking at how you are doing this since I have added a bunch of other armors that should also need this change.  Gonna need to see if I can patch those misc armor mods I downloaded.  Someone created a java app that can run to look for all mods in the load order, but I tried it and it needs boss to sort load order. I think that tool is too old.  Boss no longer in use.

Is there a reason you didn't mark the new set of patches that has erotic armor keywords with esl flag?  Is it safe to do so?  I guess I can do it myself if xEdit allows. It rejected to save on esl flag on one of the patch I created myself for my game.

I have a heavily curated mod list and ESL's don't behave the same way in the load order.  Feel free to flag them as ESL's using xEdit if you want.  The patches I made are mergeable and I use WryeBash to make a bashed patch.  I suggested the same in my description.

DeserterX has a bunch of crotch covering clothing that doesn't use slot 52 and SOS doesn't seem to be honoring the SOS_Concealing keyword that I've added, nor does the armor piece show up in the SOS MCM for me to flag as concealing either.  I don't know what criteria the scripting uses.  Looking at the source I find reference to looking for slot 52 OR the SOS_Concealing keyword, but it's like it doesn't even consider the item a piece of armor so ignores it completely.  There are also some skirt items that ARE slot 52 that should be something else, because they are either half-hip skirts or so short it makes sense that they would be SOS_Revealing, but the items will conflict with SOS because slot 52.  Slot numbers can be changed, but you have to modify the NIF/meshes to match, and I'm not going to get into all that right now. 

Edit:  I suspect that SOS only tracks armors for SOS_ keywords if they use slot 32 or 52 and ignores the rest.

Just so it doesn't go to waste, here's what I cobbled together in my testing.  It probably hits all the 32/52 items with what you need, and has the EroticArmor keyword on key pieces of armor.  I didn't tag every single item EA, just the main parts, some stockings and other items that seemed logical to be erotic on their own.  Be wary of the other unofficial slotted items.  Skirts (those that use slot 52), any separate panty items.  Let me know if the slot 52 armor/clothing items aren't re-equipped after the action.

LADX_SSE_SOS_EA_Overrides.esp

Since SOS seems to ignore keywords on armors that aren't slot 52 or 32, and I don't know Papyrus scripting, I've reordered the slots in the meshes, ArmorAddon and Armor entries.  My patch still has all the previous keywords I've attempted to put to use.  If SOS is ever modified to handle these, the other version of the patch (and the original meshes) will be a better choice. 

I'm not ready to release this officially, but anyone that wants to give it a try is welcome to it.  Not fully tested yet, so keep that in mind.  Attached is an updated ESP and a zip of all the NIFs I edited from Bodyslide ShapeData.  The slot data is in the NIF and the ESP.  You'll need to overwrite the Bodyslide data (CBBE only, sorry) and rebuild the Legendary Armor set in Bodyslide (you don't have to do all, but it's simpler than cherrypicking).

There's a weird issue with the invisible calves on the Ancient Draugr Armor, as well as invisible forearms on the Cassandra Witch body/robe.  The issue seems present in original mod.  Slots are defined in the NIF, but not referenced in the ESP.  I added the references in the patch, which seems to have fixed the invisible issue.  Must have been plans for alternate textures for these items.

If you're using schlongs on females, you'll get clipping on skirts and some tops.  If it bothers you too much, you'll need to adjust the outfit in Outfit Studio to make more room.  I recommend not using SOS arousal features to avoid even worse clipping on these.  There's no other way to keep the split items and still have SOS compatibility.

I used Bodyslide files from here.  Install these first, overwrite with my mesh fixes, then build in Bodyslide like normal.  You're on your own making for UNP or vanilla meshes that originally came with DeserterX.  You'll only need to edit the NIF files to match the patched slot numbers.

LADX_Bodyslide_Mesh_Fixes.zip

LADX_SSE_SOS_EA_Overrides_w_slot_fixes.esp

• 5 months later...

"If your female PC (or other female NPC) are not using a futa/pube SOS addon for non-binary gender fun, BA and TAWOB work just fine without this"

Actually, I'm not using any addon but I still get issues where the top/bottom of amazing bikini armor gets unequipped.

Marking the armor as revealing through the SOS SE MCM isn't working either, the option isn't saving (checkbox doesn't save upon exit) and it's not applying.

I'll download this mod and see if it fixes my issue!

On 7/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, sranger said:

"If your female PC (or other female NPC) are not using a futa/pube SOS addon for non-binary gender fun, BA and TAWOB work just fine without this"

Actually, I'm not using any addon but I still get issues where the top/bottom of amazing bikini armor gets unequipped.

Marking the armor as revealing through the SOS SE MCM isn't working either, the option isn't saving (checkbox doesn't save upon exit) and it's not applying.

I'll download this mod and see if it fixes my issue!

The SOS SE MCM works fine for me, so you're got something wrong with your install there.  However, this should provide a work-around for you.

By default, vanilla Skyrim assumes that slot 32 body items also cover slot 52 (crotch).  That's why the bottoms are being unequipped.  SOS has an SOS_Revealing keyword that can be applied to the armors via MCM or via a patch.  Using the MCM, when working, provides more flexibility because you are able to add/remove the keyword as you want.  Even with a working MCM, you won't be able to override the keywords added while these patches are loaded.

On 7/21/2019 at 12:38 AM, 4nk8r said:

The SOS SE MCM works fine for me, so you're got something wrong with your install there.  However, this should provide a work-around for you.

By default, vanilla Skyrim assumes that slot 32 body items also cover slot 52 (crotch).  That's why the bottoms are being unequipped.  SOS has an SOS_Revealing keyword that can be applied to the armors via MCM or via a patch.  Using the MCM, when working, provides more flexibility because you are able to add/remove the keyword as you want.  Even with a working MCM, you won't be able to override the keywords added while these patches are loaded.

what version are you on? Try assigning a NPC's armor as revealing, it doesnt work for me. I'm on SOS v 1.1.1

18 hours ago, sranger said:

what version are you on? Try assigning a NPC's armor as revealing, it doesnt work for me. I'm on SOS v 1.1.1

I'm using 1.1.2, as I just updated to .80 of the game, but I also use patches that add keywords for most of the armors I use so I don't bother with the MCM for most of it.  I do have a mod that adds a weird underwear to the some of the men that is actually supposed to force them naked but doesn't, and adding revealing keyword in SoS MCM fixes those so I know my MCM works.

Have you added, re-sorted or removed any mods that caused your load order to change since you started playing your current playthru?  Moving mods around will break things.  SoS has a means of resetting the mod in the MCM.  Maybe try that?  If that fails, try starting a new game for test purposes and see if the issue persists.

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

Thanks for your hard work on this.  One thing that might bear mentioning: I used the option to have all the TAWOBA armor be light armor and these patches converted all the bikini tops and bottoms to heavy armor.

Edit: Nvm...  I moved the TAWOBA Light Armor patch to the bottom of the load order and that seems to have fixed the issue.  Thanks again for your work on this.

2 hours ago, monkieboy said:

Hi there,

Thanks for your hard work on this.  One thing that might bear mentioning: I used the option to have all the TAWOBA armor be light armor and these patches converted all the bikini tops and bottoms to heavy armor.

Edit: Nvm...  I moved the TAWOBA Light Armor patch to the bottom of the load order and that seems to have fixed the issue.  Thanks again for your work on this.

I have a new TAWOB patch that has new slots so SOS isn't necessary that also includes the conversion to light armor, but it requires slot-converted bodyslide files asl well.  Also a new BikiniAscend patch, but this one still uses the default slots and SOS_Revealing keywords.  I'll try to get it all uploaded later this evening or tomorrow.