4 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Do the bodyslide sets contain just the armors that need the armor slots changing?  If it is i'll do the same for the CBBE 3BBB Amazing tawoba sliders over the weekend.

I didn't create it, but it appears to include all pieces...not just the edited ones.  Should only be tops and bottom pieces with slot differences.  Probably easiest to identify if you compare my patch against the TAWoB plugin.  The differences should show up in a conflict filter.  Slot 56 for tops and 49 for bottoms.

Edit:  I just did as I suggested to you and found there are some other items that had slots changed, like 00LBApouch/Leather Pouches (from 49 to 50) and similar changes for other items, but the majority were tops and bottoms.

Edit2: Anything labeled "tasset" seems to be changed.  Some pauldrons, some abs items.

Right, done on the TAWOBA 3BA CBBE front, just testing now.  If testing is fine will also do the same for the bikini ascend orc/thalmor ones (only a few to change here as compared to TAWOBA so shouldn't take too long, but ESP/ESL will need to be updated with the new bod2 parts).

Changes:

Updates applicable bodyslide meshes to better work with devious devices
    Adds missing *_m.dds and environment mapping to meshes using vanilla textures where available. (fixes the problem where some metal parts of the armor are shiny and appear to reflect the environment, while other metal parts are dull)

Mesh body parts updated old -> new

backpack           46 -> 47
    bra/bikini           32 -> 56 (also removed default body if it was in the mesh still)
    panty/thong      52 -> 49
    Skirt/Tasset        49 -> 40
    abs                    56 -> 58
    Pauldrons(L)      58 -> 48
    Pauldrons(R)      57 -> 57

Todo:  
    Create new _m.dds textures for textures\armor\shitty\* and then update applicable meshes with environment mapping to match meshes using vanilla textures.
    Do all of the above for Bikini Ascend

Obviously requires TAWOBA from the nexus and 4nk8rs's TAWOBA keyword patch from here.

For the injected keywords to be taken advantage of you'll need Guard Dialogue Overhaul and/or Weapons, Armor, Clothing and Clutter Fixes .  If you don't then the keywords will be just ignored.

Anyway, attached to post for people to help me test, if I've missed anything let me know and will fix.

TAWoBA_-_3BA_BS_(DD_compatible_edition)_SE.7z

Anyone that downloaded the 1.0.5 original version of TAWoBA keywords, or the v1 of the TAWoBA keywords patch that included some Grummkol added, delete that and download the v2 version.  Those 2 initial versions were cursed.

The new patch for Bikini Ascend and the bodyslide files are all fine.

You linked grumkoll's post as a "report comment" link in the changelog, the link should be:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109803-4nk8rs-patches/?do=findComment&comment=2874602

Thanks to both of you :)

PS: Can you add dates to the other files as well? We can't really see the upload date/time of the files right now. Maybe even add dashes in the filename (YYYY-mm-dd HH:ii:ss is appropiate imho)

2 hours ago, langmans said:

You linked grumkoll's post as a "report comment" link in the changelog, the link should be:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109803-4nk8rs-patches/?do=findComment&comment=2874602

Thanks to both of you :)

PS: Can you add dates to the other files as well? We can't really see the upload date/time of the files right now. Maybe even add dashes in the filename (YYYY-mm-dd HH:ii:ss is appropiate imho)

Fixed.

The dated files, and the TAWoBA UUNP bodyslide files, are the most recent files (1.0.4 and 1.0.5a releases, collectively).  The others should just be considered the single previous version of what each represents.  Doesn't appear to be a way of changing any metadata related to the already-uploaded files without just deleting them all and uploading with new names.  Not gonna happen right now.

PS: I take offense that you should find my masterpiece of random thoughts and blind luck a haphazardly versioned  release.  Your rigid perception of order is not to be entertained here. :P

9 hours ago, idgaflulz said:

The patches seem to mess with the functionality of the Bikini Curse from SexLab Survival and cause it to be active when it shouldn't be.

How do you mean, which items triggered the curse(or is it all of them?) .The _SLS_Bikini keyword they were assigned in the patch should mean that SLSurvival recognises them as bikinis and should treat them appropriately (no curse) if you have the bikini armor license turned on?

20 hours ago, idgaflulz said:

The patches seem to mess with the functionality of the Bikini Curse from SexLab Survival and cause it to be active when it shouldn't be.

This TAWoBA patch does nothing different than the full TAWoBA plugin replacer linked on the SL Survival page, aside from the addition of some non-sexlab-survival keywords and all bikini armors being changed to light.  The slot changes and the use of the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword on every single piece of TAWoBA armor are exactly the same.  It simply divorces the changes from being baked into the main plugin file and moves them into a patch file, where they should have been from the start.  If this patch causes issues, the modified TAWoBA plugin its based on will do the same.

10 hours ago, Grummkol said:

How do you mean, which items triggered the curse(or is it all of them?) .The _SLS_Bikini keyword they were assigned in the patch should mean that SLSurvival recognises them as bikinis and should treat them appropriately (no curse) if you have the bikini armor license turned on?

As far as I could tell they were all triggering the curse (red in the active effects w/ stamina drain effect). I tried moving the patches around in the load order, but the only way I could make it not do that was to disable the keyword and SOS patches, and just use the TAWoBA.esp which comes with SL Survival.

I checked in XEdit, and I didn't have anything else modifying those items after the two patches, either. That SOS override might not be in the right place, or it might be incompatible, since it looks like the revealing keyword is being lost.

image.thumb.png.f745bed20dcc52b0cfc9544b689f805e.png

36 minutes ago, idgaflulz said:

As far as I could tell they were all triggering the curse (red in the active effects w/ stamina drain effect). I tried moving the patches around in the load order, but the only way I could make it not do that was to disable the keyword and SOS patches, and just use the TAWoBA.esp which comes with SL Survival.

I checked in XEdit, and I didn't have anything else modifying those items after the two patches, either. That SOS override might not be in the right place, or it might be incompatible, since it looks like the revealing keyword is being lost.

image.thumb.png.f745bed20dcc52b0cfc9544b689f805e.png

You don't need the TAWoB_SOS patch file with the newest one.  Pick one or the other.  The conflict on that keyword is because it isn't needed in the newest one due to the slot changes (and you'll need the bodyslide files to match).

Edit:  Without this patch, or the original modified TAWoBA plugin it was taken from, the bikini curse from SLS won't even work.  That keyword is needed for SLS to tell you're wearing that type of armor.  Your issue is with Sexlab Survival, not this patch.

Edit 2:  Below is the SLS modified TAWoBA plugin along side my patch.  _SLS_Keywords are in both.

image.thumb.png.d1a62fb4585c6dd8086e2630937b4563.png

Edit 3 4: Had to fix what I said in edit 2, which removed the need for edit 3...

Final thoughts:  Removing my patches creates a situation that blocks the bikini quest from detecting the armor via the keyword.  That situation makes you think you it fixed the curse, but it just blocks it.

18 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

You don't need the TAWoB_SOS patch file with the newest one.  Pick one or the other.  The conflict on that keyword is because it isn't needed in the newest one due to the slot changes (and you'll need the bodyslide files to match).

Edit:  Without this patch, or the original modified TAWoBA plugin it was taken from, the bikini curse from SLS won't even work.  That keyword is needed for SLS to tell you're wearing that type of armor.  Your issue is with Sexlab Survival, not this patch.

Edit 2:  You're not even using the correct original TAWoBA plugin file that has been modified for use with SLS.  Your screen shot should have looked like this:

image.thumb.png.d1a62fb4585c6dd8086e2630937b4563.png

Okay, I removed the SOS patch and re-enabled the SL Survival version of TAWoBA.esp (I thought it wasn't needed with the keywords patch and was using the original).

My SSEEdit screen matches yours now, but in game the curse still gets applied as active. (I even started a new game to try it that way, same result.) Top and bottoms definitely trigger it. Gloves and thigh slots seemed okay for some reason.

No patches or anything further down are overwriting those two esp files. Weird. 

8 minutes ago, idgaflulz said:

Okay, I removed the SOS patch and re-enabled the SL Survival version of TAWoBA.esp (I thought it wasn't needed with the keywords patch and was using the original).

My SSEEdit screen matches yours now, but in game the curse still gets applied as active. (I even started a new game to try it that way, same result.) Top and bottoms definitely trigger it. Gloves and thigh slots seemed okay for some reason.

No patches or anything further down are overwriting those two esp files. Weird. 

Sorry.  I tried to fix my original post to avoid confusion.  The modified plugin removes the need for my patch.  It already has the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword and slot fixes.  Mine just adds more keywords and changes the armors to all light (instead of the light/heavy mix that it is).

Without the modified plugin or this patch, the bikini curse won't work at all.  It relies upon that keyword being attached to the armor.  If you think it is being incorrectly triggered...well, that is something with Sexlab Survival.

8 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Sorry.  I tried to fix my original post to avoid confusion.  The modified plugin removes the need for my patch.  It already has the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword and slot fixes.  Mine just adds more keywords and changes the armors to all light (instead of the light/heavy mix that it is).

Without the modified plugin or this patch, the bikini curse won't work at all.  It relies upon that keyword being attached to the armor.  If you think it is being incorrectly triggered...well, that is something with Sexlab Survival.

Makes sense, no worries. I liked the idea of the armors playing better with DD, but it's not a deal breaker either way.

Just now, idgaflulz said:

Makes sense, no worries. I liked the idea of the armors playing better with DD, but it's not a deal breaker either way.

SL Survival is a pretty aggressive mod.  I'm still trying to come to terms with some of the features.

Related to the bikini curse, there is a clothing item that the mod picks at random (or based on what you're wearing in the moment...not sure really) that will cause the curse to take effect.  It shows that item in the MCM.  Maybe you simply triggered the curse by wearing the item and didn't realize it was tied to that?

7 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

SL Survival is a pretty aggressive mod.  I'm still trying to come to terms with some of the features.

Related to the bikini curse, there is a clothing item that the mod picks at random (or based on what you're wearing in the moment...not sure really) that will cause the curse to take effect.  It shows that item in the MCM.  Maybe you simply triggered the curse by wearing the item and didn't realize it was tied to that?

Yeah, I was checking in there to verify it was the bikini armor pieces, and it was. 

And you're right, it's a big mod so there is the possibility for a lot to go wrong. :)

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, vararth said:

Is there a version of this for LE?

No.  I experimented a bit with xEdit and an old LE install I had and it's certainly possible, but too much for my carpel tunnel to handle...especially in a short time frame.  I was able to "copy as override" the records from the original form 43 plugin to keep the form types 1:1 and establish the basis for an LE compatible patch, but I'd be recreating the whole plugin from scratch to keep it that way.  If I duplicate records from 1 patch to the other, it also copies the form version with it... even while running xedit as tes5edit under LE.

The patch I created for TAWoBA that includes slot changes for many pieces is based on a full replacer version of TAWoBA created with SL Survival in mind.  The links to their work are below.

UNP by legraf: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2898754

CBBE by Sucker343: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2897810 

19 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

for some reason with Grummkol's bodyslide files my body appears entire invisible when i equip one of the chest slots although i can still see all my armor on me besides the chest/bra

Did you rebuild your outfits?  There aren't any static meshes included, and the slots are remapped in the patch/plugin and bodyslide files to match.  Previously built outfits won't match the slots defined.

36 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Did you rebuild your outfits?  There aren't any static meshes included, and the slots are remapped in the patch/plugin and bodyslide files to match.  Previously built outfits won't match the slots defined.

yea i did i also noticed the bra/bikini bodyslides for the chest are just the item with no bodies, could that possibly be why