1 hour ago, rickyking01 said:

yea i did i also noticed the bra/bikini bodyslides for the chest are just the item with no bodies, could that possibly be why 

Which TAWoBA version or patch are you using with the bodyslide files?  Use the "TAWoBA_Keywords_incl_WACCF,CCO,GDO_2020011802" patch or the SL Survival edited versions of TAWoBA linked a few posts back.

Those chest items with no bodies should be slot 56, where they were slot 32 (torso) originally.  If that included body wasn't removed, the slot 32 items that do include a reference body would cause a body-in-body effect and you might see clipping during physics when 1 body moved differently than the other. 

46 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Which TAWoBA version or patch are you using with the bodyslide files?  Use the "TAWoBA_Keywords_incl_WACCF,CCO,GDO_2020011802" patch or the SL Survival edited versions of TAWoBA linked a few posts back.

Those chest items with no bodies should be slot 56, where they were slot 32 (torso) originally.  If that included body wasn't removed, the slot 32 items that do include a reference body would cause a body-in-body effect and you might see clipping during physics when 1 body moved differently than the other. 

ok that worked thank you, although for some reason i cannot equip the falmer fishnet and bikini chestslot at the same time anymore which I thought i could before 

24 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

ok that worked thank you, although for some reason i cannot equip the falmer fishnet and bikini chestslot at the same time anymore which I thought i could before 

That is one of the slot-redefined items.  It is a slot 56 item, so it will conflict with those other slot 56 tops.  It was originally slot 48.

45 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

dang alright no worries. Thank you again for your time

If you'd rather use the original bodyslides, I just uploaded a patch that has the same keywords and makes TAWoBA light, but doesn't redefine any slots.  You'd want to go back to the original TAWoBA bodyslide files, however...not the ones from Grummkol or the SL Survival version of TAWoBA.

For those following this thread vs the file section, I uploaded the fixed version of the most recent TAWoBA patch.  Keywords only, all light armor (except the full suit of chainmail the NPC wears), all original slot designations.  You'll need Schlongs of Skyrim to be able to wear tops and bottoms simultaneously without conflict.

I picked up the esl version for TAWOBA patch, seems to boot up and work nicely at first, but after maybe 10 minutes of gameplay it would ctd with the last few logs ending in:

[03/23/2020 - 04:22:27PM] TAWoBA: NPCs scanned, - 0. All time - 0

Uninstalling the mod eliminates ctd.

10 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

I picked up the esl version for TAWOBA patch, seems to boot up and work nicely at first, but after maybe 10 minutes of gameplay it would ctd with the last few logs ending in:

Uninstalling the mod eliminates ctd.

What is doing the scanning?  All the patch does is add keywords and change the heavy armors to light.  There aren't any scripts or anything.  Maybe whatever is scanning isn't liking a keyword?  Can you include all the log so I can get some context?

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

What is doing the scanning?  All the patch does is add keywords and change the heavy armors to light.  There aren't any scripts or anything.  Maybe whatever is scanning isn't liking a keyword?  Can you include all the log so I can get some context?

I think I know what's doing the scan. I am also using LazyBikini: 

There might be something not playing nice. I'm still trying to iron out the what if's.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:03 AM, 4nk8r said:

Log from latest testing with mod active. Prior run was made with the TAWOBA esl patch inactive and was able to play through for a few hours of just playing the game (quests, etc.). Re-enabled the patch again, and I didn't make it out of windhelm (starting point of the no patch play-through) for more than 10 minutes.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Log from latest testing with mod active. Prior run was made with the TAWOBA esl patch inactive and was able to play through for a few hours of just playing the game (quests, etc.). Re-enabled the patch again, and I didn't make it out of windhelm (starting point of the no patch play-through) for more than 10 minutes.

Papyrus.0.log 3.38 MB · 0 downloads

I'm still parsing thru the log, and these are rarely pointers to a crash reason, but in my experience most crashes are due to mesh issues.  It's my initial theory that this patch is allowing armors to be revealing via SOS and schlongifying an NPC with a mesh that is either incorrect for the skeleton or incorrect for SE.  Or it's schlongifying too many NPC's at once as you're entering the cell with them.

Edit:  My own experience with LazyBikinis was that it tended to deploy outfits without bottoms, despite my best efforts in the settings to prevent that.  If you have a female-compatible SOS plugin, like pubes or futa/trans, many of the female NPCs getting deployed bikini armors are going to be actively "schlongified" by SOS as they enter render distance.

Edit2: After looking thru the log, it looks like SOS and Dripping While Aroused are stack dumping like mad for 90% of the log.  I'd say this patch just allows all those mods to compete for action on the suddenly bottomless bikini-wearing female as you enter the area.

I'm running your bikini ascend keyword patch and the bikini ascend armors still don't count as bikinis in SL survival. Console shows that your patch is the last thing to modify the armor, but they still trigger the bikini curse. Is there some other thing I need to do to make them register? I thought just having the keyword was enough.

3 hours ago, Jimbob9000 said:

I'm running your bikini ascend keyword patch and the bikini ascend armors still don't count as bikinis in SL survival. Console shows that your patch is the last thing to modify the armor, but they still trigger the bikini curse. Is there some other thing I need to do to make them register? I thought just having the keyword was enough.

Are you saying that the mana drain associated with the curse while NOT wearing bikini armors still happens when you're wearing the BA bikinis?

AFAIK that is how SLS used the keywords.  Maybe the patches need to be reformulated using the keyword directly FROM SLS vs one defined in the patch?  These patches have, aside from the injected keywords, an internally defined set of keywords instead of being dependent upon having SLS in your load order.

I know the clothing item that SLS uses to trigger the bikini curse is randomly picked by SLS when the quest starts the very 1st time.  Look in the MCM for SLS for that information.  Not something I can control if it happens to pick an item that IS a bikini armor piece.

11 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Are you saying that the mana drain associated with the curse while NOT wearing bikini armors still happens when you're wearing the BA bikinis?

AFAIK that is how SLS used the keywords.  Maybe the patches need to be reformulated using the keyword directly FROM SLS vs one defined in the patch?  These patches have, aside from the injected keywords, an internally defined set of keywords instead of being dependent upon having SLS in your load order.

I know the clothing item that SLS uses to trigger the bikini curse is randomly picked by SLS when the quest starts the very 1st time.  Look in the MCM for SLS for that information.  Not something I can control if it happens to pick an item that IS a bikini armor piece.

As I understand it with the SLS curse if you wear any non bikini armor the curse triggers.  SLS looks for a keyword to tell it if the armor counts as bikini armor. if your keyword is different than maybe it does not count it. I have a patch from someone else for the other bikini armor and that one works. Ill see if the keywords are different.

9 minutes ago, Jimbob9000 said:

As I understand it with the SLS curse if you wear any non bikini armor the curse triggers.  SLS looks for a keyword to tell it if the armor counts as bikini armor. if your keyword is different than maybe it does not count it. I have a patch from someone else for the other bikini armor and that one works. Ill see if the keywords are different.

The curse usually requires something with heels of a certain height to be worn.  Check the SLS MCM to see what item is triggering the curse.  Should be listed in the MCM.  I did some reading in the SLS forum and I think my interpretation of that MCM value was mistaken.  I now think it is reporting which item you're wearing that is activating the curse.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

The curse usually requires something with heels of a certain height to be worn.  Check the SLS MCM to see what item is triggering the curse.  Should be listed in the MCM.  I did some reading in the SLS forum and I think my interpretation of that MCM value was mistaken.  I now think it is reporting which item you're wearing that is activating the curse.

I have the heel part of the curse off so That's not it. I added SLS as a master to your patch and swaped your bikini keyword for SLS's one and now it works. Even though your keyword has the same name it looks like the game can tell them apart and only SLS's one works.

2 hours ago, Jimbob9000 said:

I have the heel part of the curse off so That's not it. I added SLS as a master to your patch and swaped your bikini keyword for SLS's one and now it works. Even though your keyword has the same name it looks like the game can tell them apart and only SLS's one works.

That means they aren't using the keyword to check, they are using the formID OF the keyword...  OK.  I'll update mine to use all the dependent keywords of the various mods.

2 hours ago, screamooo said:

ppp.jpg.07fe8e94e89a409877d287fc265eba89.jpg

When I used the cbbe 3ba bodyslide, the pantyslot was number 52. The other slot has been changed as indicated.

Which thong is that?  I see from the NIStringExtraData it is one of the nordplate thongs, but I don't see anything that looks like that in the 3BA bodyslide files.  Maybe the nordplate thong 1 with a retexture?  Either way, you must be using either the vanilla meshes from the original mod/bodyslide or someone elses bodyslide files.  Below is what the 3BA Nordplate Thong 1 bodyslide file looks like.  You can see it isn't slot 52.

image.thumb.png.ecbbff28893343d18aeeace2c180b218.png

13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

어떤 끈이야? 나는 NIStringExtraData에서 nordplate 가죽 끈 중 하나이지만 3BA bodyslide 파일에서 보이는 것과 같은 것을 보지 못합니다. 아마 retexture와 함께 nordplate thong 1? 어느 쪽이든, 원래 mod / bodyslide의 바닐라 메시 또는 다른 사람의 bodyslide 파일을 사용해야합니다. 아래는 3BA Nordplate Thong 1 bodyslide 파일의 모습입니다. 슬롯 52가 아님을 알 수 있습니다.

image.thumb.png.ecbbff28893343d18aeeace2c180b218.png

mixed files of different body slides. Sorry!