SexLab Dirty Talk October 23, 2018

On 11/15/2018 at 7:17 PM, Hugh Reckum said:

I'll add dialogue to this if anyone wants to create it.

Looking through the dialogue in TESEdit, it's pretty much there already with the female NPC dialogue, that just needs to be made into player dialogue.

It would be amazing if this mod added player lines, as well. It's likely beyond my modding skill, but I assume it would be along the lines of either scripting it to where the player can say the existing lines corresponding with their sex, or (my preference) having the player say a line in response to the existing opposite sex lines by adding the player to each scene, with dialogue that plays after the partners line. Based off my knowledge of the creation kit, I think the second option may actually be easier, but I could very much be wrong. There's been some discussion about this already, but is anyone willing to give it a shot?

Just a little heads up, it looks like this mod doesn't work on sex started by SL Eager NPCs. I had been playing for a while with this installed when i realized that I had never seen anything during sex, so tested some stuff- worked perfectly with things like matchmaker but it just didn't work for eager npcs. Which is a shame, because besides the occasional thing from Defeat, eager npcs is the only thing i use for sex.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:35 PM, BeoWulf91 said:

It would be amazing if this mod added player lines, as well. It's likely beyond my modding skill, but I assume it would be along the lines of either scripting it to where the player can say the existing lines corresponding with their sex, or (my preference) having the player say a line in response to the existing opposite sex lines by adding the player to each scene, with dialogue that plays after the partners line. Based off my knowledge of the creation kit, I think the second option may actually be easier, but I could very much be wrong. There's been some discussion about this already, but is anyone willing to give it a shot?

Sexist Guards has that feature, with the player saying a line after the NPC in the same sex event, but only during aggressive animations/rape sex. I think something similar could be implemented here.

• 5 weeks later...

Just installed this mod and I gotta say this mod is a must. I haven't really tried it out extensively to see if different positions do different dialogues beyond consensual and forced, but so far I love it regardless.

I'm unsure if these aspects were implemented in this since I kinda just tested it out and was immediately like "This mod is dope!" but just a few ideas:

• On initiation of Scene perhaps access the sex journal so different dialogues play out in an order such as (Under 5 sex interactions: Dialogue is more introductory with lines such as "I've waited so long for your (PC or NPC genital in question)". Perhaps after  many interactions have increased dialogue where partner is more lewd or infatuated.
  • Perhaps if other modders would like, Have compatibility with some other mods so say if you have a pregnancy mod such as Being Female, Hentai Pregnancy, or Fertility Mode,  actors might say something in consensual (especially if the first note was added where threes dialogue progression through interaction count) such as, "Please get me pregnant!" or " I'm gunna knock you up!"

All in all this is now one of my favorite mods, and I want to thank you for creating it. As for the Ideas, they're just suggestions, dont want to come across as being pushy or anything haha. Take care now ;D

So, I tried to add PC responses to this for personal use, using basically the same method as Sexist Guards, but it didn't work. No compiler errors (after removing everything related to DD, since even the unaltered scripts wouldn't compile with that), but player lines don't show up in-game. Really hoping Hugh Reckum does add that to this mod eventually.

Sometimes the dialogue is there, sometimes it is not. Depending if I start the sex with SLEN, PAHE , Defeat or other mods. Or it is just random if I use the same mod to start the animation and the dialogue might show up. It happens that an NPC nearby speaks the lines not your partner. And I never found a dialogue for anal sex with a female player.

• 3 weeks later...

Question: I want to add my own circumstances for dialogue. I've been trying in Tes5Edit, but it doesn't seem to be working.

So if I add conditions, like for race, am I choosing:

type: Equal to

comparison: 1.000

Function: GetisRace

Race: OrcRace

None:

Run On: Target

Unused: 0

Parameter #3: -1

So this should mean that if the npc is an Orc the dialogue would play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would appreciate if someone could help me fix a problem with dialogue that I'm having.

The problem: after aggressive sex a dialogue starts between the male offender and my pc (quite a lot of lines from both sides, and the dialogue doesn't seem to stop). Yes, it starts after the sex scene ends, not after it starts. It also doesn't look like it comes from this mod, so I'm not sure really where to look for answers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...