SexLab Dirty Talk October 23, 2018

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/2/2020 at 5:57 PM, BeefyJackal said:

Doesn`t work for me. Turned the free camera off. Subtitles are on. Doesn`t matter if I use defeat or any other mod, no comments appear. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Exactly the same for me too.

EDIT.

Some more informations:

- I checked in console using "sqv xx000D62" (the quest for dialogue) just after the sex started and it showed that the quest is "stopped".

- Then i forced the quest to start using the console command "startQuest".

- So then it showed the quest is running and the alias for the "SexTaker" is filled correctly by the ID of my partner.

- BUT nothing happens the same.

- And che console command sqv reports that "No papyrus script attached"? What this means?

• 3 months later...

3 things

1) There has been a voiced add-on released on for this in SE - it seems to use the NPC's own voice

2) Given that, not surprisingly this works in SE - I ran it through CK and made it form 44

3) I did find a bug with that combination - after sex with one NPC that NPC remains the active speaker even if sex with a subsequent actor is initiated. Ie sex with NPC1, they speak dirty - move to sex with NPC2, NPC1 starts speaking dirty again. Author of that mod says his only uses this mods triggers to decide who speaks - and this was the reason for my post - to find if it had been observed before, although that would be hard to tell with a text based dialogue.

Edited by Caithness
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

I recently was forced to painstakingly re-setup my entire mod list due to my modlist for my MO profile getting deleted (wont go into detail but I fucked up) and decided it would be a good idea to use the oppportunity find mods that spam my papyrus with errors and attempt to "fix" them.

Unfortunately one of them was sexlab...and I can't remove/fix sexlab. This is the error that currently fills my logs:

[SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.IsUsingStrapon() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest ASDSexDialogueIntro (96000D63)].ASDPlayerAliasScript.GlobalStageStart() - "ASDPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 03:14:13PM] ERROR: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.IsUsingStrapon() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest ASDSexDialogueIntro (96000D63)].ASDPlayerAliasScript.GlobalStageStart() - "ASDPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 03:14:13PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsUsingStrapon() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 03:14:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp120"

I noticed that ASDPlayerAliasScript was also involved in this stack trace, which leads me here since thats the name of the script in DirtyTalk...anyone else here had the same issue and/or know or a way to calm it down a bit?
  • 2 months later...

Hey. There's a nice VOICE addon for this mod, but regrettably it can't work properly. ( 

I haven't properly checked the code, but it seems as the "SexTalker" is any random person in the vicinity of the Sex Scene, instead of the actual people having sex...

So when the "Voice" is applied, it is assigned to other speakers near the scene.

I haven't given a good look at the code yet, but maybe this is something the author can easily fix?

Or then, maybe he/she be alright with somebody else doing the needed modifications?

Please, let us know!

Regards and happy new year!

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2022 at 5:56 AM, ismiismi said:

wait, you can edit the text yourself in apropos? how?

There's an editor for it out there- haven't used it yet but am currently looking into taking the dialogue from dirty talk and patching it into apropros since dirty talk isn't working for me and many others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...