Wicked Whims: Brainstorming and Suggestions

1 hour ago, Esganado said:

I wish, it would be possible for my sim to go to a strip club for fun and sex, without having to own a strip club themselves.

The same way we have NPCs performing barista or dj role, there would be NPCs on these roles and as strippers

I was so glad when I first Heard there would be there strip clubs,  and now I'm sorry my sims cant go, because the only way to get to one is if I'm ruling and working in one!

@TURBODRIVER any intention of make strip club venues I can visit?

Buy a strip club with a random sim (whatever sim). Set everything up, hire the dancers and so on. Go to manage worlds. Set that household as "un-played" if you want. Play with one of your sims, and you can go to the strip club the same way you do with any other venue, it will be perfectly functional without you managing it. 

2 hours ago, babuchas said:

Buy a strip club with a random sim (whatever sim). Set everything up, hire the dancers and so on. Go to manage worlds. Set that household as "un-played" if you want. Play with one of your sims, and you can go to the strip club the same way you do with any other venue, it will be perfectly functional without you managing it. 

Thank you!!

I have a suggestion for two wicked traits that affect the social role-play. We have a lot of traits already, but not ones that reflects the more common sexual traits people have. My suggestions are:

Easy - (trait text) An easy sim enjoys sex and aren't too difficult to persuade to woohoo.

Mechanism: How this would work is that the sim either has a higher initial relationship rating or gains romantic relationship more easily (if this is possible). This is not the same as shallow, attractiveness ambivalent or polyamourus. The sim would have their normal preferences and traits, it's just that it takes fewer romantic actions to get them to woohoo, whether autonomously or through player's action, whether they are a married couple or complete strangers. As it is now, sims are probably a tad to easy to persuade to have sex, with the introduction of such a trait the eagerness could perhaps be toned down a smidgen.

Hard to get - (trait text) Hard to get sims are reluctant to let passion get the better of them, whether out of vanity, bad experiences or local customs.

Mechanism: The idea for this is the opposite of easy, making it harder to have a good romantic relationship rating. Building friendship should be easy enough, but romantic relationship should build very slowly, perhaps even being set back a bit between every interaction. Perhaps romantic actions could set back friendly relationship, like it does with Agnes Crumplebottom (although obviously not as much). This should be the type of sim that require several successful dates at least to get anywhere. The trait is not meant to be similar to sexually abstinent, in that sex is possible, it's just very difficult to build sufficient romantic relationship.

With the ability to give the townies random wicked traits, this should help flesh out the sexual personality of the sims a bit.

Edited by SticksStackStuck

If anyone remembers that "Sweaty" Wicked Attribute suggestion I made, I've got something similar.

I've had several ideas floating around now that could make use of WAs in the form of more "vanilla" fetishes. The idea I'm about to post below is inspired by my most played Sim and would be just perfect for him.

Natural Scent This Sim has a woody, natural scent that they constantly give off. While some Sims may find this irresistible, others might not find it so pleasing.

Ideally, what would be great is to tie this into desire. I'm not exactly sure how you'd dictate who finds it attractive, but the idea is that those that do would gain sexual desire around Sims with this WA. But I would personally love more WAs like this idea.

From my playing time today, unless I'm just missing something about how it works, I really wish the nudity/cum reactions were a little more spread out.

I like having that feature on for realism purposes, but it gets a little tiresome when they react to it constantly.

Edit: According to the documentation provided by Turbo, they should only react to it physically once and then according to him the reactions only appear as thought bubbles. But in my game they keep having it pop up in the queue and drop what they're doing to physically react to it. Strange.

Edited by AuspiciousDefiance

if a sim is a cumslut, should they be satisfied with just one load???

different moodlets for swallowing vs vagina vs on their skin vs anal - if the load is internal, shouldn't it have to be excreted rather than washed off in the shower?

cumsluts should also be averse to condoms and need regular topups or face a negative mood.

also, the option to hang out in certain places (public bathrooms, behind dumpsters etc.) looking to hook up should also be an option - or maybe a phone app to advertise free servicing????

• 2 weeks later...

In case @TURBODRIVER sees this; Would it be possible to get the "enable positioning" feature in wicked whims as it's own mod?

T.O.O.L. and teleportation statues work okay, but the way the positioning in wicked whims animations works by just clicking the arrows to move, raise/lower, rotate perfectly move a Sim exactly where you want is INCREDIBLE.

If I could "enable positioning" for any sim any time I want, it'd make posing people accurately so much nicer! Sure, it's not needed for standing or ground sitting, but especially when it comes to placing sims just right on chairs, on platforms or other spots where you need to align them with elevation, just right, positioning in real time is a real godsend.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:01 AM, P-please said:

BONERSS! I love to see men having a hard ons bulging their pants. Then maybe a male sim trying to hide it in public or something like that.

I think untimely or embarrassing erections could be a great addition. Hilarious, but also could lead to some interesting story paths. Not sure if you could do it with existing clothes but a cool idea. 

Have a few ideas I thought I would share.

1. Sexual Energy Meter - Sex hasn't been worked with as a 'need' for sims. It seems like a meter that went from sexual frustration ('blue balls' buff?) to sexual exhaustion, with satisfaction levels in between, could help 'gamify' sex plus also add realism. 

2. More social aspects - the mechanics of sex is working so well now, I'd love to see the social, relationship, and power dynamics get some development. Like what about interactions that are manipulative, like a 'neg', that might make friendship go down but attraction go up. Or 'bully' the sim. And if that sim is a bottom, maybe that mean interaction will make the sim excited.

3. Self-click options - in general I wish there were more things one could do just by clicking your active Sim and selecting something. With WW that could be 'put out the vibe' if you were a casanova, or 'secretly masturbate' where you put your hand in your pocket and get off discretely. 

On 9/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, bafbaf9@gmail.com said:

In the undressing commands I'd like if there were separate options for taking off bottoms and taking off leggins.

Don't leggings usually stay on when you click "remove bottom"? I have downloaded a number of very nice accessory underwear items, including garter belts and stockings. There is an option in the "undressing" menu to keep socks and suchlike on, and the garters and socks stay on during sex unless I specifically click the sim to remove accessories.

I case Turbodriver should have any spare time (I'm not having high hopes).

In one of my plays my student sim was sharing a dorm with a number of other (random) students, and they occasionally had sex. One of the girls got pregnant and had a baby. Most sims in my game use contraceptives (pills, condoms), but this time whatever contraception was there failed and a random townie became pregnant.

This got me thinking: Could WW, or perhaps a similar mod, be able to create the kind of story progression for the rest of the world that many players coming from older iterations of the game ask for? If you want the world to have townies marry and having children you have to house them and mate them manually. The example of the accidental pregnancy in my sims dorm shows it need not be so!

My suggestion: Non-stripper and non played townies who have random sex should have certain chance creating a pregnancy (WW has a lot of pregnancy related functions, I have no doubt it is quite capable of making sims pregnant). If the game allows, a number of them (3 out of 4 perhaps?) of the pairs should then be moved to a new household, perhaps been given preferential treatment to be housed if "fill empty houses" is on. Their status should also be set to married.

If a player is playing with aging on, this will create a somewhat similar dynamic to Sims 3's story progression, making the world a living, breathing place where sims are born and die "naturally"! At least the townies that engage in random sex will have the possibility of a life of their own. 

Edited by SticksStackStuck
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it would be cool if you could make one of those wall hole decorations peepable.  It could be functionally the same as peeping a window, but just from the side you place the hole on looking through the wall.  just to add more gameplay to the peeping mechanic.

Edited by bipity
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestion:

Butt plugs: Give Sims the chance to purchase butt plugs online and the option to put them in / take them out. They can wear it under their clothes when they go to work or are out with friends. Whenever a Sim wears a plug, they get a certain moodlet that could, for example, be dependent on the plug size. Small plugs could offer a small flirty moodlet, medium plugs a bigger one and large plugs could either give the Sim a huge flirty moodlet or even an uncomfortable one. This would also open up possibilities for kinky tasks, e.g. a dominant partner making a submissive partner wear a plug for a certain time span.

Suggestion:

Chastity: Works the same way. Let Sims buy chastity cages (male) / chastity belts (female) online and give them the option to wear them / take them off. Here, taking off the chastity item could be in the hands of another Sim who has the corresponding key. Wearing chastity items could give flirty / frustrated / uncomfortable / playful moodlets, depending on the wear time and general horniness of the Sim. Wearing a chastity item could also inhibit the way Sims have sex and experience orgasms: Masturbation should not be possible, but penetrative sex could be possible under certain circumstances.

I don't know how difficult it is to implement these changes, but I would love to see them. Thanks for reading!

5 hours ago, Abrahamrionaldi said:

Hey I don't know where I should post this, but I hope this is the right place.

When my sim fucking a bbw, their hands seems to be inside her hip. Is there anyway to fix that? Maybe with some adjustments that I don't know?

Most Animations were created using average sized sims as models.

But the game generates many sims that are too big on the bottoms so you see the hands clipping into the hips and other parts.

You can adjust your sims to make their parts smaller in CAS by editing them all or just the ones you want.

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoy having my sims autonomously undress and watch them casually take their clothes off while doing things like talking to other sims or cooking, but I think it would be interesting if there were a way to personalize the way sims prefer to undress. I know that this is something I can do manually, but it's more fun to me when they do it on their own (plus, even if I do it manually, they'll eventually take everything else off anyway). My suggestion would be, if possible, to add a way to give sims preferences such as the following:

-Prefers topless (sims undress their top before their bottom more often)

-Exclusively topless (sims only take their tops off and never their bottoms or outfit)

-Prefers bottomless (sims undress their bottom before their top more often)

-Exclusively bottomless (sims only remove their bottoms but not their tops or outfit)

-Prefers complete nudity (sims will undress completely even when fully clothed)

-No preference (sims undress their clothing at random)

10 hours ago, jennybean said:

-Prefers topless (sims undress their top before their bottom more often)

-Exclusively topless (sims only take their tops off and never their bottoms or outfit)

-Prefers bottomless (sims undress their bottom before their top more often)

-Exclusively bottomless (sims only remove their bottoms but not their tops or outfit)

-Prefers complete nudity (sims will undress completely even when fully clothed)

-No preference (sims undress their clothing at random)

You could ad to that list prefer sims in their undies. There's quite a bit of saucy CC underweare out there.

Add tags for animations for various penis sizes. I know there's a bunch of different penis mods, but maybe just have generic size tags like: small, normal, large, extra large, huge. Then If using any of the various mods for penis size, it can (optionally) select only the animations that have been tagged with the size. This would allow animators to list which sizes they have tested their animations for and allow animators to create specific animations for specific sizes.