Wicked Whims: Brainstorming and Suggestions

On 1/6/2022 at 6:54 AM, AuspiciousDefiance said:

Ooh, I really like that idea! ?

Speaking of Strip Clubs, can we please have a way to control clients somewhat? Like, more than just male/female with Quirks.

I know part of it is that it's just how venues in general are set up to pick Sims from any world out of the pool, but I have several played Sims that I really don't want to be showing up every night since it doesn't suit their personality. I just get tired of having to use MCCC to send them home.

Very much second this; my sims/households tend to be pretty varied across a single save and it's always a little weird/immersion breaking when my straight happily monogamous sim who's supposed to be a committed parent and husband suddenly shows up at my gay strip club. or any number of other reasons it just doesn't fit with their personality/story.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 7:40 PM, MrGrey said:

Has any of these "brainstorm ideas" ever been incorporated into WW?

No. I don't think so. Having said that, I'm going to blow some smoke up my own ass...

Turbo, not sure if it was you or Maxis (probably Maxis), but not that many months ago the girls would show up for work in their "everyday" outfit. Now they show up looking like random townies, dressed by Kritical and wearing dog slippers.

I'd like Summer Holiday to show up in her iconic striped top and blue skirt once again. Can that be done?

Thank you, sir. This game would be unplayable and boring AF without your mod.

• 8 months later...

I would like to have some more gameplay around libido. Not feeling like a good boy/girl when  not at least a little kinky, happier the more kinky you are, but also more prone to frustration if nothing is done about it.
-Happy to be hard/wet for your special someone

-positive reactions when coming home to horny (or even properly edged) partners
-Traits allowing to stay focused when horny

-walking, standing and sitting animations for restless, horny and desperate sims (damp spots, wet legs, lip biting, closing eyes, self touching, spontaneous humping or bucking)
-possibly changing base need to pee into blue balls / empty longing requiring a certain amount of fluid exchange

I actually would like it, to fully turn it all off in 1 household and the other keeping it full. And I play with much different households/saves in 1 game. and I do not want to keep putting the mods in and out.

outside of that (I do not know if it mentioned) but with more bdsm/violent once that the other reacts to it. maybe in a scared way or something

• 2 weeks later...

I'd enjoy a set of traits that prevent a sim from having one of the categories of sex. Like, avoids vaginal, or avoids oraljob, or avoids anal, etc. We could individually choose whichever categories a sim won't do, and the rest are allowed. Nisa's WP has this feature for the prostitution part of the mod.

Edited by p3numbr4

I absolutely love this mod. You do such excellent work, and I don't think I could play sims 4 without this mod. The only suggestion I would say is with the new interactions (Convince to have sex, and Ask to Terminate) I would love to see, if you successfully convince the sim to Terminate, have it cost like 1-2K or something like that. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 8:32 PM, panman69 said:

I have a niche suggestion. It's actually a problem I haven't been able to solve otherwise with other mods, as they don't seem to exist.

Is it possible to unlock beards for women, as well as toggle breasts on men? Or even just, one of those options being functional would be great. These are pretty basic configuration options, and I've always been disappointed that, even with the Sims advanced gender settings, these things still aren't available. It's actually impossible to recreate myself in the Sims because of it, which is always disheartening. People with tits and a beard do exist!

If anyone knows of any mods that actually do this, I'd appreciate a link. Otherwise, that's my WW suggestion!

Been running through the topic, not sure if still needed to anybody, but anyways:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cats and Dogs

-More animators making bestiality animations

Cottage Living

Horse Ranch

For Rent

-Blackmail for sex with secrets learned

-Tenants can offer sex to avoid rent payments due

-Landlords can demand sex in favor of forgoing rental payments

Vampires

-More vampire themed animations

Realm of Magic

-More spellcaster themed animations

Werewolves

-More werewolf themed animations

I know sims will do a shocked animation when seeing cum but I want to see a more in-depth system. The main thing I'd like to see is a sims partner react negatively and lose romantic points when seeing a strangers cum on their partner. It's kind of weird when your sim is covered and just casually walking around the house in front of their partner. IDK if this kind of thing would be possible though. 

Edited by DLISAF
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 7:17 AM, DLISAF said:

I know sims will do a shocked animation when seeing cum but I want to see a more in-depth system. The main thing I'd like to see is a sims partner react negatively and lose romantic points when seeing a strangers cum on their partner. It's kind of weird when your sim is covered and just casually walking around the house in front of their partner. IDK if this kind of thing would be possible though. 

I agree with that.

WW is a good mod, but it has big cons in my book either. Basically, it is mostly a sex position viewer. I would love to see adding less "outside" features like strip clubs or simhub and focus more on realism and being immersive.

As you mention, having a sperm on face doesn't have any consequences, just a moodlet for sim which had sex and that's it. No gameplay influence whatsoever. There is no sexual reputation system, Sims have sex no matter of relationship, it all seems so random and not immersive.

My teenage sim started sex with a stranger on the couch in the living room near 
parents just like that, because this is how autonomy works in this mod. No parents reaction other than low-significance moodlet, my teenager doesn't care and wouldn't stop even if the president himself pays a visit. No real shame, consequences, nothing. Just silly behaviour. 

Of course, this is on the fresh installed game, fresh save, all setting default, every other mod up to date. It's just how this mod is designed. I tried fixing some of the problems with the settings but nothing really works the way I wish.

I would love to see something like that: Reputation of every sim and sexual deeds, more strict attractiveness system, the relationship that matters, better autonomy and sexual desire, different approach to sex like: being an easy or strict "sex only after a wedding" kind of thing, better sex reaction and reacting to nudity, more sex moodlets like "I received/gave blowjob/cuni" or "I got caught while pleasing another sim or myself" and memory system like "my first vaginal sex was great" etc. etc.

There are a lot of improvements that could be made which are not that hard to implement I think considering what Turbo added this far.

I remember Kinky World for The Sims 3 was more realistic in that case. I wish WW could do the same. To this day I think both of those mods mixed up together would be almost perfect solution.

Edited by Kirimatusam

I'd like a sexual satisfaction system. If a sim doesn't feel satisfied from sex with someone a few times, they refuse to have sex with them altogether. 

Also, if we could set the type of positions(WW Context) they prefer.

Edited by Kruggar