Wicked Whims: Brainstorming and Suggestions

21 minutes ago, Drashkael said:

Any alternative mods to Devious Desires out there? Suddenly there's no more abuse in the game...

Id love to know this as well. I loved having Devious Desires in my game for some of my darker storylines. Now colonolnutty is banned and his mods removed form the site and I find this really annoying when his mods added aspects to my games that I wanted. I mean we have prostitution and drugs and gangs and misarrange and abortion with other mods why was devious desires removed? I really enjoyed the aspect of the relationship effects it had between sims. 

4 minutes ago, Evve said:

Id love to know this as well. I loved having Devious Desires in my game for some of my darker storylines. Now colonolnutty is banned and his mods removed form the site and I find this really annoying when his mods added aspects to my games that I wanted. I mean we have prostitution and drugs and gangs and misarrange and abortion with other mods why was devious desires removed? I really enjoyed the aspect of the relationship effects it had between sims. 

The Global Incest option was removed as well from the latest Wicked Whims build. I had to return to a previous version because of that.

I blame those pesky SJWs and their virtual morals. I bet they will soon purge everything sexual from the sims.

The way i play my virtual Barbie's is none of anyone's business. I like having my happy lil brady family's as much as my darker L&W SVU storylines in my world. it's realistic and if I didn't want it I wouldn't download the mod.  I don't understand why options that ppl clearly want is being removed?

- Make a Breednig Party option, invite guest, in calendar appears best day to get pregnant etc.
- Make a swingers party in club/home with traits
- More cuckold lifestyle traits and animations
- Sims with big charism can persuade another sims for ex. Sim don't have a sex without birth control, but another sim can persuade to make it, same option with anal sex, facial etc.
- Birth control - Sterilisation option for male/female and mood after that. for ex. Woman made an sterilisation, have a better sex drive but is sad when see a child.
- More STD, for better realism. Another two options to take it from others when we make unprotected sex.
- STD control lab, for all sims, also NPC. We can ask in conversation that sim made a test and is positive or negative

•  

two ideas:

- IVF / sperm bank? so if you have like a single female or 2 lesbians that really want to get pregnant. Like they can go to a lab to get pregnant with sperm from donaters? (and male sims can go there to donate their sperm) 

- if a sim has the trait "hates children" (idk the english translation, sorry) they won't have vaginal sex without condom and you can not take the condom off while having sex. that's ok, but maybe have an option like "take condom off anyway" (like to force to take it off) - for some dump male who think "it's funny if she gets pregnant anyway"

12 hours ago, thaclone said:

two ideas:

- IVF / sperm bank? so if you have like a single female or 2 lesbians that really want to get pregnant. Like they can go to a lab to get pregnant with sperm from donaters? (and male sims can go there to donate their sperm) 

- if a sim has the trait "hates children" (idk the english translation, sorry) they won't have vaginal sex without condom and you can not take the condom off while having sex. that's ok, but maybe have an option like "take condom off anyway" (like to force to take it off) - for some dump male who think "it's funny if she gets pregnant anyway"

- Sperm Bank I think Kinky (sims3)  had a sperm bank and you could also collect sperm if you used a condom. There were a lot of good ideas in KinkyWorld, it had a lot more game play than WickedWhims, but WickedWhims is well coded and runs without a glitch.  Not going to speak bad of KW. In KW a poor sim could to pick up a few simolians either donating sperm at the hospital or collecting it in used condoms.

- Hates Children". yes, I want to make an aspiration to get Lilly Feng pregnant. I think you should be able to puncture the condom with a pin or something. If you're playing with MCCC's child support, I think there would be a lot of punctured condoms floating around. Sims need more reasons not to have sex than getting crabs and having to take a shower.

- Porcelain Doll I want a mod (1) so the sim ray can be used to turn Sims into porcelain dolls (2) porcelain dolls are NPCs. Because the way it's now, you have to have a sim in your household become a porcelain doll. Why would you want to do that? A regular household sim can just be made to boink.

- Sex Robot Pretty much the same as a porcelain doll, but you order it on the computer, it can wear clothes, has only filth and recharge (sleep) as motive because I don't want my sex toys to make demands upon me to boink it every so often.  Nisa's KinkyWhims (??) has where you can buy a slave sim on the computer, but I don't want to have to boink them when I'm doing something else.

-Gameplay to get traits Someone made a mod to give some WW traits, it was pretty simple injected interaction with the trait being the loot. Not incest tho. All that opportunity for game play and making them reward traits and it's just not done. I tend to use the romantic aspiration to get the "player" trait rather than the WW traits of Open relationship.

-Friends With Benefits Needs a FwB in between "Friends" and "Romantic". Sometimes, you just want to boink and not give roses and act dopey.

-Naked sim? So what? The desire commodity needs to be triggered more than just +2 Happiness "Eyes wide Open" buff around a naked sim.  Maybe there needs to be an easily aroused trait tied to desire.

-Naked Paintings/Photos increase desire Because they do.

20 hours ago, thaclone said:

two ideas:

8 hours ago, MrGrey said:

- Sperm Bank I think Kinky (sims3)  had a sperm bank and you could also collect sperm if you used a condom. There were a lot of good ideas in KinkyWorld, it had a lot more game play than WickedWhims, but WickedWhims is well coded and runs without a glitch.  Not going to speak bad of KW. In KW a poor sim could to pick up a few simolians either donating sperm at the hospital or collecting it in used condoms.

wasn't this even an base game thing? I remember, that a female sim could go to the hospital to "get pregnant" from another male sim?!?

I think this was in TS3 ?! and I never hat Kinky (TS3) installed...

2 hours ago, thaclone said:

wasn't this even an base game thing? I remember, that a female sim could go to the hospital to "get pregnant" from another male sim?!?

I think this was in TS3 ?! and I never hat Kinky (TS3) installed...

I'm pretty sure the sperm bank was just kinky world.  Sims 3 did have "engineer a baby" at the hospital in the Into the Future pack.

On 11/29/2020 at 4:23 AM, ScarecrowGotham said:

Something simple for me.
-Option that your Sim can ask another Sim to show you their vagina, penis, breasts or butt.
-That your Sim can touch the vagina, breasts, penis or butt.
-That your Sim can ask to be allowed to touch their vagina, breasts, penis or butt.

The difference between these two is that the first one is without consent, for exhibitionists and depending on the personality of the Sim that is touched reacts well or badly to this.
And the second is that depending on the relationship of both Sims involved, accept or deny the request.

Cool idea - sounds great!

Would add a little spice to interactions - maybe the addition of talking someone into sex or masturbation action.

Some quick ideas:

-Being able to pants other sims (mischievous or mean sims).  There could be two options: pull down just the pants or pants and underwear.  The sims who gets pantsed could get embarrassed, playful, flirty, or angry, depending on their personality.  The sims doing the pantsing could get flirty or playful.  Something similar could happen in the pool with swimsuits.

-Being able to categorize/tag animations on my own within WW, or recategorize existing animations.  Some of the teasing animations are clearly hand jobs or masturbation and should be classified as such.  A complete tagging overhaul would be great.

-Speaking of masturbation, it should have its own category, and it should be able to fulfill the "have sex" whim.  Also an option like the romance "have sex" option that picks a random location and animation for masturbation would be great.

-Strip poker.  Similar reactions to the pantsing idea.  Sims who are more of an exhibitionist would get stronger reactions.

-Animation for shaving/trimming pubic hair.

-Sexual preferences like penis size, cut or uncut penis, breast size, pubic hair style (hairy, trimmed, shaved) or even things like anal, footjobs, rough sex, etc.  Then if sims have sex that they enjoy, they get bonuses, or disadvantages if it's something they don't like (or with someone who has a trait they don't like).

-Option to enable underwear for sleepwear category (unless this is already an option and I just missed it somehow).  It bugs me that I can't enable underwear under my sims pajamas.

-Randomly using a different pair of underwear each day.  Perhaps creating a pool of options and then letting the game assign one each day for all outfits that use it.

-An option to always ask the player to approve sex interactions (again, unless this already exists) even for townie interactions.  Sometimes they just happen at totally random places or with completely random sims that shouldn't be doing it.  I'd prefer to just have a popup asking if it's okay for these two sims to do x animation.

-Teasing animations shouldn't add to the sexual partners count unless it progresses to full on sex.  This could even be the case for oral or handjob animations.

-A non-sexual category for poses (for taking selfies for example, or just for creating stories and such).

-Posing nude for paintings.

+1 to groping sims/asking for nudity as well as donating semen/artificial insemination.

Unsure if this is planned already but:

- While using the stripper pole have the option to remove clothes

- have the option for other sims to watch sims using the stripper pole

- have option to tip strippers while they're using the pole

- More cum layer options:

- like left / right breast, left / right side of face ect

- Have layer 1, layer 2, layer 3 to overlap or randomise the texture applied

- A glory hole bathroom stall mesh that works

- animations to use for a glory hole

Also just want to say the new pose feature is great :)

Would be really cool if we had some traits even more hardcore like sociopath/psychopath that will work with extreme violence too. 
Sociopath/psychopath- can seduce sims, can fake love (no "love" bar would ever charge), love sex, etc.
Also something like "oversensitive" that will fall in love with everyone they has sex with or can't have sex with anyone if the love bar is not (almost)full or something. 

Also having traits or setting for sims like top/bottom/vers that would be so nice.

I thought about something this morning and I kept pondering the idea all days... Basically, WickedWhims allows the player to choose a Sim's sexual preference, alright ?

Well, it got me thinking : would it be possible to use this feature to create gay clubs ? It has always been possible to create LGBT-themed places, of course, but since any Sim can and will visit the lot, in the end it always boils down to said club being a regular nightclub with rainbow-themed decorations.

What I had in mind would be signs that would work in a way similar to the "autonomy signs" we already have; for example, one of those signs ("Gay only lot") would prevent any male Sim whose prefered sex is not set to "Male" from visiting a given lot.

For flavor, those signs could look like the flag of the orientation they represent; the standard Rainbow flag for the "Gay only lot" sign, the Lesbian flag for the "Lesbian only lot" sign and the Bisexual flag for the "Bisexual only lot"; ideally, those signs wouldn't conflict with eachother, so it would be possible for a gay Sim, a lesbian Sim and a bi Sim to visit a lot that is under the effects of all three signs at the same time.

Since I know nothing about modding myself, I don't know how that would work coding-wise... What do y'all think ? ?

9 minutes ago, BEND0GG0 said:

Since I know nothing about modding myself, I don't know how that would work coding-wise... What do y'all think ? ?

Probably isn't really needed as you can create a private club for members only just by replacing the doors on any lot or build your own.

It's rather funny because many sims will just stand around outside as they can't get in.

Get Together already has a couple of lots with club doors, Shrieking Llama Bar Basement and a private room at the Cafe'.

Mods will also allow more than 8 sims in clubs.

If your sim starts a club then they decide who can join by invites only setting.

At least there is a workaround for those that want it.

Do more research about clubs online if you think it might work for you.

Signs isn't a bad idea either but coding might be difficult.

That plus there might not be enough demand/requests.

LittleMsSam has a Mod called More Visitors where you add a lot trait and in game click on the front door to select who can enter.

But it only uses EA game gender, age, occult, etc. 

I don't know if this is the right place for this but here goes.

There was a "learning" system in the mod at one point where sims would remember what animations you liked and played often. To me it was kinda ok at first but after a few weeks I was really starting to like it. The instances I had to change animations were fewer and fewer because sims were actually doing the things I liked. However, a recent change made it so certain sims prefer certain animations and I can't for the life of me find the options for the learning system anymore. Now sims are doing things I don't care for. Don't get me wrong, a good tease from time to time is awesome, but the reason most of the sims in my world are romantic is so they get flirty and are more open to sex more often. Not because I want them to tease each other. Now rather than try to go through and change the traits on ~400 sims I've started disabling the animations I don't want played one by one as they come up. So I'm wondering if there's a way to just disable an entire category at once? I've looked and I don't see the option to do so anywhere. Just blanket disable by author, which, I mean, just delete the animation pack if that's what you need to do right?

Again, sorry if this is the wrong spot for this. I'm sure there's a reason for the recent changes I can't see coming, but in the mean time I'm pausing every time a sexual encounter starts, disabling the animation, and then changing it.

I have a niche suggestion. It's actually a problem I haven't been able to solve otherwise with other mods, as they don't seem to exist.

Is it possible to unlock beards for women, as well as toggle breasts on men? Or even just, one of those options being functional would be great. These are pretty basic configuration options, and I've always been disappointed that, even with the Sims advanced gender settings, these things still aren't available. It's actually impossible to recreate myself in the Sims because of it, which is always disheartening. People with tits and a beard do exist!

If anyone knows of any mods that actually do this, I'd appreciate a link. Otherwise, that's my WW suggestion!

9 hours ago, BigBeard said:

Again, sorry if this is the wrong spot for this. I'm sure there's a reason for the recent changes I can't see coming, but in the mean time I'm pausing every time a sexual encounter starts, disabling the animation, and then changing it.

Autonomous Sex/Disable Animations/Select Author

You can select any category you want like Teasing or Anal or several at a time.

It's the topmost menu in the categories to disable all but you have to click the check mark again on the next menu to save.

If done correctly you will see them move from left column to right column.

Usually Teasing Animations take priority for the starting animation so they tend to get picked more often.

Disable all Teasing Animations and then Handjobs become the new starting animations generally speaking.

9 hours ago, BigBeard said:

I can't for the life of me find the options for the learning system anymore

Autonomous Sex/Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

I mean there's still the long-awaited forced aspect...  It seem like it should be do-able in a fairly simple way right?  Have an always-on option to initiate an unrefusable WW scene which happens after a negative oriented animation, similar to being solicited in Nisa's, which results in a significant drop in relationship...  idk if WW currently filters animation types.

In any case the option could be under "mean" interactions or even require your sim to be evil but all of that is just bonus, all we really need to get it is an option to guarantee a WW scene, preferably animation-filtered, that's all?  don't know if this requires a lot of work, you're a better judge of that. 

Bonus: Maybe some groping mischief since we're on the forced subject.  Moodlets for having been abused, harassed? It would almost entirely get rid of the need for devious desires.