Nephenee13's DMRA Conversions

I have issue with black stockings and sandals.

oblivion_20130320_152817.jpg

oblivion_20130320_152827.png

oblivion_20130320_152839.png

Missing textures? The good news is that the high heels system works in black stockings and sandals piece.

Yeah, you're missing textures. Go into your data folder and try to find this file "textures\r18pn\lingerieplus\stocking\lowa_4.dds", if its not there, reinstall the original lingerie mod.

I have issue with black stockings and sandals.

oblivion_20130320_152817.jpg

oblivion_20130320_152827.png

oblivion_20130320_152839.png

Missing textures? The good news is that the high heels system works in black stockings and sandals piece.

Yeah, you're missing textures. Go into your data folder and try to find this file "textures\r18pn\lingerieplus\stocking\lowa_4.dds", if its not there, reinstall the original lingerie mod.

Thank you. I did not install Lingerie Plus optional file. Now all works well. 

Nephenee,

I have what is probably (hopefully) a quick and easy question for you.

I have just installed the R18PN DMRA BBB Lingerie Set.  They look great...but I don't use the "oiled" versions of the skin, and these clothing items turn various parts of my character's body oiled, leaving the obvious seam at the waist.  I am guessing that there is a way in Nifskope to tweak this so they no longer oil up the skin.

Thanks,

Eric

There is a non-oiled version available on the Nexus page.

Edit: For future reference the setting is "Gloss" under "Material Properties". Default is 10, the oiled look is 100. For ease of converting back and forth use Glossmax to batch convert things.

Thanks much.  Not sure how I missed the no-gloss version back when I downloaded this thing.

Eric

Really appreciate what you have done so far.

By the way,after your conversion of blessed knight mage dress ,I've found other H.Homura's clothes/armor mods.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41652

41652-1-1329047793.jpg

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36649

36649-1-1295164774.jpg

And his profile page:http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/users/1116556

Those are similar to the blessed mage style,if you are interested that would be great.

I've had an interest in doing the Brave Knight Armor for a while now, if it hasn't been done by the time I finish with the Apachii Goddess Store (one day!), I wouldn't mind converting it myself.