Nephenee13's DMRA Conversions

Yes, its the gloss settings. Either use NIFSkope to set the gloss to 10 or you can download GLOSSMAX which can convert from default (10) to Max (100) gloss and vice-versa.

I use 100 Gloss and I really have no desire to provide two versions of every mod for something that people can adjust for themselves using NIFSkope.

Just a trick I heard I think from Jerbsinator or Jay, you can actually set the gloss in Glossmax over 100% this changed setting won't appear in the nif file however it does show up in game.

Yes, its the gloss settings. Either use NIFSkope to set the gloss to 10 or you can download GLOSSMAX which can convert from default (10) to Max (100) gloss and vice-versa.

I use 100 Gloss and I really have no desire to provide two versions of every mod for something that people can adjust for themselves using NIFSkope.

Just a trick I heard I think from Jerbsinator or Jay, you can actually set the gloss in Glossmax over 100% this changed setting won't appear in the nif file however it does show up in game.

I still don't really buy that, honestly.

But hey, if you like that, fine, but the point isn't to make them look like they are actually made of plastic.

Neph,

Those last two- mechafox and woman warror really adds some variety. Thanks!

Congrats on over 100.

Mem

side note- Glossmax has an ini. max setting can be set to what ever is wanted (i.e. 300 or 10). It does show the changed data in the nif file.

MOD UPDATED

Neph's Stock Shoes and Armored Boots as Real High Heels

Oblivion Nexus

This is a complete reworking and update to my Stock Shoes as Real High Heels replacer. It is fully compatible with both HGEC and DMRA and covers all shoes and armored boots included in Vanilla Oblivion and Shivering Isles.

I will be attempting to add Real High Heel compatibility to all my existing armor conversions, such as Artifacts and Armamentarium.