Nephenee13's DMRA Conversions

On the R18PN Lingerie Sets, 2pack did some in DMRA but w/o BBB. There is some mods that are in DM but not RA :( I would like to see the whole set, including the dresses A&B from the 'PLUS' set done right. It's probably the most popular lingerie sets for Oblivion. It would be greatly appreciated by a lot of us. TIA :heart:

On the R18PN Lingerie Sets' date=' 2pack did some in DMRA but w/o BBB. There is some mods that are in DM but not RA :( I would like to see the whole set, including the dresses A&B from the 'PLUS' set done right. It's probably the most popular lingerie sets for Oblivion. It would be greatly appreciated by a lot of us. TIA :heart:

[/quote']

I'm reconverting the entire Lingerie pack, though I have other non-Oblivion gaming going on right now, so no ETA. Link to the "Plus" pack, please?

On the R18PN Lingerie Sets' date=' 2pack did some in DMRA but w/o BBB. There is some mods that are in DM but not RA :( I would like to see the whole set, including the dresses A&B from the 'PLUS' set done right. It's probably the most popular lingerie sets for Oblivion. It would be greatly appreciated by a lot of us. TIA :heart:

[/quote']

I'm reconverting the entire Lingerie pack, though I have other non-Oblivion gaming going on right now, so no ETA. Link to the "Plus" pack, please?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/23589 for all the lingerie sets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got problem with Crusader's Greaves.

oblivion_20130113_085047.png

I checked and nothing overwrote the KotN esp.

Never mind. I used outdated esp. The one from 3.0 has this issue, but esp from 3.3 is fine.

Though there are still clipping issues with the crusaders' boots and greaves.

oblivion_20130113_091110.png

This is kinda off topic' date='Nephenee. But how did you make your Chocolate Elf Lop eared and look cute? The ones I have in my showracemenu are all... ugly and pale.

thanks for the Conversions! Love them!

[/quote']

You probably have to turn off facegen texturing in the INI.