Nephenee13's DMRA Conversions

Guest ThatOne

Patzy did a conversion of Ryk's Swimwear, if I recall correctly.

Not saying your work isn't appreciated but... Perhaps you should check if something's already been done before you spend so much time. :-/

Not saying your work isn't appreciated but... Perhaps you should check if something's already been done before you spend so much time. :-/

Yeah but I enjoy doing the conversions.

I mean, if I didn't, I wouldn't do them.

Patzy's don't have the seamless body :) also for some reason Patzy's look strange when used with Growlf's body resizing item (I guess is the bone weighting), but with Neph's and Thorazine's there are no oddities.

This was actually one of the first conversions I attempted, well over a year ago. It did not work out well. It seems deceptively simple, but getting it right required a lot of skills that I've acquired in the meantime.

Also I glossed the clothing meshes as well, I think they look much more "leathery" now, instead of just shiny like in the original. If you don't like it just change the gloss back to 10 on everything. This is also why I included the boots and headwings.

New Conversion Release

DMRA BBB Ryk's Swimwear

Oblivion Nexus

These are nice, but I found a few problems:

1) When using your .esp, the full suit yellow flowers and yellow stripes seem to be mixed up. The broken apart version is fine. The original .esp is fine.

2) I can't find the sandals. Are they supposed to be in the box with the rest?

3) Most of them have fairly severe problems when used with Growlf's Resize Mod, as if the weigh painting or geometry is messed up in places (but without the resize isn't usually noticable, except in large BBB movements). But one of the series (the B I think) is just about perfectly done.

4) Some of the full-piece suits have texture problems on the edges. It looks like there's some wrap-around that shouldn't be there.

I can produce pics if you need for any of these, I just haven't had time to do it yet.

Thanks for continuing to mod for Oblivion!

1) When using your .esp, the full suit yellow flowers and yellow stripes seem to be mixed up. The broken apart version is fine. The original .esp is fine.

I'll fix this if there is a need for a new version, otherwise not really worth it.

2) I can't find the sandals. Are they supposed to be in the box with the rest?

The Sandals are from a separate mod. I'm sure you can find it if you look.

3) Most of them have fairly severe problems when used with Growlf's Resize Mod, as if the weigh painting or geometry is messed up in places (but without the resize isn't usually noticable, except in large BBB movements). But one of the series (the B I think) is just about perfectly done.

I have no idea what Growlfs Resize Mod is and I have no real interest in supporting it, whatever it is.

Some of the full-piece suits have texture problems on the edges. It looks like there's some wrap-around that shouldn't be there.

Need pics for this.

I'll fix this if there is a need for a new version, otherwise not really worth it.

It was the Pink one actually, not the yellow one.

The Sandals are from a separate mod. I'm sure you can find it if you look.

For anyone else that was wondering, I found the sandals mod here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31753

I have no idea what Growlfs Resize Mod is and I have no real interest in supporting it, whatever it is.

Its this: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31955 .

But if you don't plan to consider it, then I'll leave it at that. I do think it can help reveal problems with meshes and weight painting, if nothing else.

Need pics for this.

It turns out it was a lighting / shadow issue that only presented when using the Growlf's mod. Sorry to bother you with it.

It was the Pink one actually, not the yellow one.

I'll keep it in mind, but as long as both are accessable I'm not going to make a priority out of it.

For anyone else that was wondering, I found the sandals mod here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31753

More specifically, if you looked at my list of mods in the very first post of this thread, you'll find this.

(seriously why do so many people assume the sandals are included? If they were, they'd be mentioned. sheesh)

Its this: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31955 .

But if you don't plan to consider it, then I'll leave it at that. I do think it can help reveal problems with meshes and weight painting, if nothing else.

Yeah no. Weight painting is already a big enough pain in my ass without adding that on top of it.

More specifically, if you looked at my list of mods in the very first post of this thread, you'll find this.

(seriously why do so many people assume the sandals are included? If they were, they'd be mentioned. sheesh)

The original mod contains an image called "swimwear_and_sandals.jpg" and all the images showing the swimsuits show them wearing the sandals. You just posted that mod according to the date stamp. And I for one don't read the OP for updates, instead I check the end of the thread for updates. So if you mentioned it only in the OP, people doing like I do wouldn't see it. (Although I don't use RHH anyways. Never could install it without inducing crashes.)

Yeah no. Weight painting is already a big enough pain in my ass without adding that on top of it.

I don't know for sure, but it seems like it could be used as a tool to double check that your weight painting is correct, which would make things easier, not harder. If I'm wrong, please forget I mentioned it.