Nephenee13's DMRA Conversions

Could you upload your specialanims somewhere? I really have trouble finding the right idle for two-handed weapons. In DMC stylish there's similar twohanded idle but not quite the same as on your screen. On your screen character has her legs together while in DMC Stylish actor's legs are apart.

Try LE02, it has a number of idle stances with weapons.

quick question Neph: I use Slofs sexy male armor replacer,plus Apachii store with some DMRA,and I m thinking of installing Armamentarium.Do I need both replacers(complete and Armamentarium),and second,will it affect slofs male replacers?

quick question Neph: I use Slofs sexy male armor replacer' date='plus Apachii store with some DMRA,and I m thinking of installing Armamentarium.Do I need both replacers(complete and Armamentarium),and second,will it affect slofs male replacers?

[/quote']

You should install both Armamentarium and Artifacts.

Both consist of entirely new items, and do not overlap at all with Vanilla or any other mod's additions, so you are fine on that point. You may want to search the Nexus for a Roberts Male conversion of the male armors, I'm not entirely sure if one exists (since I give precisely zero cares about male outfits), but I think one does.

DMRA BBB Birdy Armor

Aw hells yeah! Been waiting on this one. Thanks!

I meant to do it back when I did the DIVA and Makoto armors' date='but got distracted and completely forgot until recently.

[/quote']

Whoa, wait, hang on there. Am I reading this right? Are you planning to do all of mktsang's mods? Or just a few?