Nephenee13's DMRA Conversions

MOD UPDATED

Neph's Stock Shoes and Armored Boots as Real High Heels

Oblivion Nexus

This is a complete reworking and update to my Stock Shoes as Real High Heels replacer. It is fully compatible with both HGEC and DMRA and covers all shoes and armored boots included in Vanilla Oblivion and Shivering Isles.

I will be attempting to add Real High Heel compatibility to all my existing armor conversions, such as Artifacts and Armamentarium.

Wow, very nice!

This is one of those things you wish you can do in real life - replace everyone's shoes with high heels and high boots! ;)

NEW MOD RELEASE

DMRA BBB Ancient Guardian Robe

Oblivion Nexus

Screenshots:

43715-2-1372399097.jpg

43715-1-1372399364.jpg

I just tried to install the non-RHH version, but according to Wyre Bash, it still depends on RHH. Am I supposed to use the original .esp, or the one you put in 00Core? I'm new at Wyre Bash so I do a simple install on just about everything.

just thought i would throw this out there in case nobody noticed it, ive been using the mecha fox conversion you did alot recently (love it by the way) but outfit 2, the one with the open front, has some pretty bad clipping in the crotch area, to the point where if your doing anything besides standing perfectly still your skin pokes through in the inner thigh area pretty seriously.

just thought i would throw this out there in case nobody noticed it, ive been using the mecha fox conversion you did alot recently (love it by the way) but outfit 2, the one with the open front, has some pretty bad clipping in the crotch area, to the point where if your doing anything besides standing perfectly still your skin pokes through in the inner thigh area pretty seriously.

Ugh I thought I fixed that. I'll try again.