unkemptpaladin Posted June 6, 2019 Posted June 6, 2019 Hey, E!! I'm not sure if I should ask this here or on Patreon? But your "Rapper Treatment" animation, have you considered other objects for that animation? It is absolutely beautifully done, but unfortunately, I don't have many.. um.. Bugatti owning sims. ? So I don't know if I should make a suggestion, or what? Lol! But have you considered moving it to a dining table? Office table? Bed? I'm trying to think of locations that would be of similar height to the bugatti, so as not to make it such an issue. But that was all! If you don't consider it, all's well! As per usual, it's still such a beautiful animation. ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 7, 2019 Author Posted June 7, 2019 On 5/30/2019 at 4:10 PM, simuser4 said: when i click on the phone on the floor i get the settings option , I don't know what setting would be interfering with it sup simuser, make sure your using the right phone. if you are still having that problem, then i honestly dont kno what else could be causing it, sorry. you can try re downloading the phone again. On 5/31/2019 at 12:18 AM, Vanecessary said: oh btw love, i fucking loveeee ee you for making this! PLEASE DO MORE FEMALE PLEASURING ANIMATIONS! I AM BEGGING YOU! LOL! ? lol i am going to make more! i have a really sexy tribbing idea in my head that ill execute soon! BUT it'll be available to the patron 1st! (to be fair)
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 7, 2019 Author Posted June 7, 2019 15 hours ago, Hannigram38 said: Hey! I would love it if you did the Kamasutra Amazon position animation, a friend of mine said they would like to see my Sims do it ? i will have to look that one up lol im not to familiar with it. 8 hours ago, unkemptpaladin said: Hey, E!! I'm not sure if I should ask this here or on Patreon? But your "Rapper Treatment" animation, have you considered other objects for that animation? It is absolutely beautifully done, but unfortunately, I don't have many.. um.. Bugatti owning sims. ? So I don't know if I should make a suggestion, or what? Lol! But have you considered moving it to a dining table? Office table? Bed? I'm trying to think of locations that would be of similar height to the bugatti, so as not to make it such an issue. But that was all! If you don't consider it, all's well! As per usual, it's still such a beautiful animation. ? hey unkeptpaladin! its ok to ask on here or patreon but i will ask, if you do it on here then send me a DM. and as far as the Bugatti goes, lol! i wanted to have a expensive car becus its suppose to be a rapper fuckin a groupie in/on his(or her) car. but ill look into adding more cars that are more affordable. just give me some time on that
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 7, 2019 Author Posted June 7, 2019 6/7 UPDATE Girls ALWAYS Do It Better 1 2 3 4 CLIMAX Fuck Da Headboard Climax FOR PATREON GIFS, VISIT MY GFYCAT PAGE! 4
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 7, 2019 Author Posted June 7, 2019 2 hours ago, NeonTube100 said: what foot mod you use? hi Neon, im using these: https://www.simsdom.com/en/download/the-sims4/item/hd-feet-version-5-by-necrodogmtsands4s-135915 54 minutes ago, Asimtale said: How did you get the male underwear to stay on? wats up Asimtale, to get the underwear to stay on, you have to change your ww settings, so that your sims keep their clothes on during sex. i believe you have to go under the sex settings then undressing settings and turn off auto undress (sex setting>outfit settings>sex undressing type>disable dressing). you'll also need some boxers that are in the access. category. you can find some here: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor. just put them on them in cas and the penis will automatically poke through and get hard and such. 1
simuser4 Posted June 7, 2019 Posted June 7, 2019 10 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: sup simuser, make sure your using the right phone. if you are still having that problem, then i honestly dont kno what else could be causing it, sorry. you can try re downloading the phone again. lol i am going to make more! i have a really sexy tribbing idea in my head that ill execute soon! BUT it'll be available to the patron 1st! (to be fair) i re downloaded it , it worked thanks
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 7, 2019 Author Posted June 7, 2019 5 minutes ago, simuser4 said: i re downloaded it , it worked thanks sweet!
simuser4 Posted June 7, 2019 Posted June 7, 2019 13 minutes ago, Error404Phillips said: sweet! i just realized its for threesomes i forgot , will you be making one for just 1 couple? I do suggest with the first teasing animation the next could be the female watches and then does oral and then he climax
Hannigram38 Posted June 7, 2019 Posted June 7, 2019 12 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: i will have to look that one up lol im not to familiar with it. hey unkeptpaladin! its ok to ask on here or patreon but i will ask, if you do it on here then send me a DM. and as far as the Bugatti goes, lol! i wanted to have a expensive car becus its suppose to be a rapper fuckin a groupie in/on his(or her) car. but ill look into adding more cars that are more affordable. just give me some time on that No problem! I had to look it up also when my friend mentioned it, hehe
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 7, 2019 Author Posted June 7, 2019 1 hour ago, simuser4 said: i just realized its for threesomes i forgot , will you be making one for just 1 couple? I do suggest with the first teasing animation the next could be the female watches and then does oral and then he climax the 3sum one with the phone is actual all feamle (FFF) lol but i mean i may add more stages to it 6 minutes ago, Hannigram38 said: Downloaded! Cannot wait to try them! yea i goggled it. it looks do-able. i like that its female dominate! ? i might do a female dominate position pack!? and you'll have fun with these! that climax is one of my best for sure! ? 1
Hannigram38 Posted June 7, 2019 Posted June 7, 2019 4 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: yea i goggled it. it looks do-able. i like that its female dominate! ? i might do a female dominate position pack!? and you'll have fun with these! that climax is one of my best for sure! ? It would be awesome if you could do it!! It does look hot! ❤️ 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 8, 2019 Author Posted June 8, 2019 4 hours ago, pixie666 said: Thank You sweetie ? pixie!☺️? you kno ur more than welcome! 1 minute ago, Hannigram38 said: It would be awesome if you could do it!! It does look hot! ❤️ indeed! ?? 1
Guest Posted June 8, 2019 Posted June 8, 2019 12 hours ago, Error404Phillips said: hi Neon, im using these: https://www.simsdom.com/en/download/the-sims4/item/hd-feet-version-5-by-necrodogmtsands4s-135915 wats up Asimtale, to get the underwear to stay on, you have to change your ww settings, so that your sims keep their clothes on during sex. i believe you have to go under the sex settings then undressing settings and turn off auto undress (sex setting>outfit settings>sex undressing type>disable dressing). you'll also need some boxers that are in the access. category. you can find some here: https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor. just put them on them in cas and the penis will automatically poke through and get hard and such. Oh nice thank you Error404Phillps, I have the same mod but they looked different in your screens. I hope there will be a more detailed foot model for sims 4 since there is for bodies.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 13, 2019 Author Posted June 13, 2019 On 6/8/2019 at 12:24 AM, NeonTube100 said: Oh nice thank you Error404Phillps, I have the same mod but they looked different in your screens. I hope there will be a more detailed foot model for sims 4 since there is for bodies. Oh ok cool! On 6/8/2019 at 8:19 PM, RUASim21 said: Thanks for the new animations! No prob RUA! ? 2 hours ago, xlanq said: Really nice animations. thank you so much xlanq
RozseTww Posted June 13, 2019 Posted June 13, 2019 I love your animations so much. They are so well done and I'm just always excited when you put out new stuff. But I do have a question; I do see your main focus is on MF/FF and that's cool but I was wondering if you'll ever make any MM animations? It's fine if that's not something you want to do. I just wanted to know if my MM sims would ever get the chance to enjoy them too. ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 15, 2019 Author Posted June 15, 2019 On 6/13/2019 at 1:03 AM, RozseTww said: I love your animations so much. They are so well done and I'm just always excited when you put out new stuff. But I do have a question; I do see your main focus is on MF/FF and that's cool but I was wondering if you'll ever make any MM animations? It's fine if that's not something you want to do. I just wanted to know if my MM sims would ever get the chance to enjoy them too. ? thanks Rozse! and yea i plan on doing some. i had that on my to do list 2
Mirannda Posted June 20, 2019 Posted June 20, 2019 Beautiful animations! They flow so naturally and the movements have such believable weight. 1
-Player1- Posted June 22, 2019 Posted June 22, 2019 Hey there, Animations looking pretty nice so far. Can´t seem to find the Car tho.. Or is this Patreon exclusive?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted June 23, 2019 Author Posted June 23, 2019 On 6/19/2019 at 10:09 PM, Mirannda said: Beautiful animations! They flow so naturally and the movements have such believable weight. thats whats up Mirannda. im glad u like them! 3 hours ago, -Player1- said: Hey there, Animations looking pretty nice so far. Can´t seem to find the Car tho.. Or is this Patreon exclusive? yea they are Patreon for right now. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now