Angel1984 Posted July 27, 2022 Posted July 27, 2022 In the video there is an animation called its so fucking deep anal according to the animation list if that one free or is that on Patreon I really Hope to soon get to follow you on Parteon but right now I can't afford it. We are behind on our rent by one month and need to catch up because my husband lost his job and just started a new one and has not gotten paid yet.
Sims2newyork Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 Absolutely the best animations. The hittin' it from all angles is ridiculous. It's one of my sims favorite ways to enjoy his wife. Thank you! 1
Gooses Geeses Posted August 4, 2022 Posted August 4, 2022 Hi, for some reason your climax animations for Slowly Deeply, How Wet Is It and Talked All That Shit for the double bed are greyed out when I add them to playlists and then try and play them. It says "sims gender or sex location is not compatible". These are just the ones I've tried so far, so I'm not sure if there's more. I just did a batch fix on double beds with S4S, so I'm wondering whether that could be why, or if it's another reason? Your animations are my absolute favourites so I hope I can fix this.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 6, 2022 Author Posted August 6, 2022 On 7/21/2022 at 3:09 AM, Gental said: Beautiful! Thanks, Error! thanks luv! On 7/21/2022 at 7:44 AM, Nyamzdm77 said: Hey E404P! Great animations as always! Juts one question on the newest animation. How do you get those guys to record the sex? hmm... lol they really dont 'record' it. i jus made it where it looks like they do. but u can personally record it yourself with the in-game camera
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 6, 2022 Author Posted August 6, 2022 On 7/24/2022 at 4:10 AM, Uusxx said: Thanks for the update. Question: Are you going to be using the open vagina/anal mesh? ...yea... its not as accurate as some may think it is so im still feelin it out... i gotta work my magic a bit but i do plan on usin it On 7/27/2022 at 4:01 PM, Angel1984 said: In the video there is an animation called its so fucking deep anal according to the animation list if that one free or is that on Patreon I really Hope to soon get to follow you on Parteon but right now I can't afford it. We are behind on our rent by one month and need to catch up because my husband lost his job and just started a new one and has not gotten paid yet. oh yea ill def will be releasing it for free on here soon so dont worry about patreon. its optional anyways On 8/3/2022 at 1:26 PM, Sims2newyork said: Absolutely the best animations. The hittin' it from all angles is ridiculous. It's one of my sims favorite ways to enjoy his wife. Thank you! ayeeeee yuhhhh i always love gettin comments like these! thanks luv! On 8/3/2022 at 6:09 PM, Gooses Geeses said: Hi, for some reason your climax animations for Slowly Deeply, How Wet Is It and Talked All That Shit for the double bed are greyed out when I add them to playlists and then try and play them. It says "sims gender or sex location is not compatible". These are just the ones I've tried so far, so I'm not sure if there's more. I just did a batch fix on double beds with S4S, so I'm wondering whether that could be why, or if it's another reason? Your animations are my absolute favourites so I hope I can fix this. hmmm there is a way to disable that whole gender thang so u dont have to worry about that anymore. its wat i do also because it comes in handy for me: ww settings>sex settings>gender settings>gender recognition type>anything goes. This will make WW ignore the gender, which will make you be able to have any sim do any animation.
GhostJ27F Posted August 7, 2022 Posted August 7, 2022 Hi . What Sofa are you using for best fried animation?
graiggreek Posted August 9, 2022 Posted August 9, 2022 On 7/20/2022 at 6:14 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: 7/20 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (291 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [see animation list] Ride It, My Pony 01-03 | Floor -- Vaginal -- MF/FF/MM | Ride It, My Pony Climax | Floor -- Climax -- MF/FF/MM | Office Affair 01-02 | Desk / Short Table -- Tease -- FMMM/FFFF/FFMM/MMMM/MMMF | Office Affair 03-04 | Desk / Short Table -- Vaginal -- FMMM/FFFF/FFMM/MMMM/MMMF | ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE! ?? Latest Patreon Animations ?? Hey, Error404, how do I get the Office Affair animation to work? I clicked on the desk but I don't see it.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted August 13, 2022 Author Posted August 13, 2022 On 8/7/2022 at 12:19 PM, j27f1981 said: Hi . What Sofa are you using for best fried animation? ummm i dnt kno the name of it. but its a 3-spaced sofa. i would recommend a low back sofa for those animations On 8/9/2022 at 3:12 AM, graiggreek said: Hey, Error404, how do I get the Office Affair animation to work? I clicked on the desk but I don't see it. yea if u only have 2 or 3 ppl engaging in ww then its not goin to show up. you have to have all 4 ppl engaging in ww THEN click on the desk or table. so u can start them off on the floor then keep adding sims until u get to 4. make sure u have an animator in ur game that have animations with 4 ppl... i hope all that made since lol if not them plz lemme kno and ill show u how with some pics 1
graiggreek Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 On 8/13/2022 at 10:51 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: ummm i dnt kno the name of it. but its a 3-spaced sofa. i would recommend a low back sofa for those animations yea if u only have 2 or 3 ppl engaging in ww then its not goin to show up. you have to have all 4 ppl engaging in ww THEN click on the desk or table. so u can start them off on the floor then keep adding sims until u get to 4. make sure u have an animator in ur game that have animations with 4 ppl... i hope all that made since lol if not them plz lemme kno and ill show u how with some pics Thank you. I got it to work. Can't wait for the next update! 1
sandara12344 Posted September 5, 2022 Posted September 5, 2022 Hi, I can't seems to find the "urban romance - Bathtub" animation.. don't know if I'm missing some CC ? Help pls thankyou ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 11, 2022 Author Posted September 11, 2022 On 9/5/2022 at 12:14 PM, sandara12344 said: Hi, I can't seems to find the "urban romance - Bathtub" animation.. don't know if I'm missing some CC ? Help pls thankyou ? sup sandara yeah so thats a patreon animation for right now. u can get it there or on my gumroad
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 11, 2022 Author Posted September 11, 2022 9/11 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (302 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [see animation list] Just Skin 01-03 | Open Shower / Shower -- Vaginal -- FM/FF | Just Skin Climax | Open Shower / Shower -- Climax -- FM/FF | We In Public | Door [Wall] & Windows -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM | Chocolate Licks | Fireplace -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM | ?️? That Feels Good Huh | Bathtub -- Handjob -- MF/FF/MM | ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE! ?? Latest Patreon Animations ?? 6
Red Lilibet Posted September 11, 2022 Posted September 11, 2022 Yay! Thank you so much for amazing update Error! ^.^ 1
mishu_mihaita Posted September 12, 2022 Posted September 12, 2022 So incredibly hot as always *hits the download button* ? 1
Gental Posted September 12, 2022 Posted September 12, 2022 Excellent content per the usual! Love the shower animations! 1
miranstarr Posted September 15, 2022 Posted September 15, 2022 Hiya! I'm assuming the phone we need for the Deep Conversation animations is the iphone included in the zip file? I have it placed directly in my mods folder (not a sub folder), but it never spawns.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 18, 2022 Author Posted September 18, 2022 On 9/11/2022 at 3:30 PM, Red Lilibet said: Yay! Thank you so much for amazing update Error! ^.^ of course luv ?? On 9/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, Finn Bobrov said: So incredibly hot as always *hits the download button* ? ayeee i love the support! ❤️ On 9/12/2022 at 8:53 AM, Gental said: Excellent content per the usual! Love the shower animations! excellent indeed ? On 9/13/2022 at 7:02 PM, JenBen said: ?? ?? On 9/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, miranstarr said: Hiya! I'm assuming the phone we need for the Deep Conversation animations is the iphone included in the zip file? I have it placed directly in my mods folder (not a sub folder), but it never spawns. yea u need the Dreamteamsims Apple iPhone 8 B for that pack, which can be found in the zip file On 9/16/2022 at 9:46 PM, ashley65 said: hi what penis cc do you use i use these: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108528-?-ε404ρ-αηιмαтισηs-∂σωηℓσα∂-υρ∂αтε∂-911/?do=findComment&comment=3525920 https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9985-simdulgence-ts4-realgens-penis-14-june-2020-male-speedo/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/147447-bnx-bttb-v5-free/ 2
vawrvwfer Posted September 25, 2022 Posted September 25, 2022 i have urban romance animations and the patreon file but its not showing up on bathtubs
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 3, 2022 Author Posted October 3, 2022 On 9/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, vawrvwfer said: i have urban romance animations and the patreon file but its not showing up on bathtubs your missin the required cc, which you should have gotten from my patreon On 9/25/2022 at 3:01 PM, korbe said: there's no link to the file this is where its at
korbe Posted October 3, 2022 Posted October 3, 2022 i clicked on view file......that link goes NOWHERE! lol whatever
RUASim21 Posted October 3, 2022 Posted October 3, 2022 I always love when you update. Its the only time I'm happy to see an Error404 message? 3
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 10, 2022 Author Posted October 10, 2022 On 10/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, RUASim21 said: I always love when you update. Its the only time I'm happy to see an Error404 message? awlll thanks boo! lol i love how u associated my name there. kudos ❤️
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now