Jump to content

🐐 ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 3/13)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, thanks for the content. Lately I can't seem to get animations like "Backseats got wet" with custom locations (ex: lorysims cadillac escalade) to work in game. It worked a couple days ago and then now it won't work. Do I have to fix my settings for it to work again or are there conflicting mods/cc's I should be aware of? Thanks in advance. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, simsbearsims said:

Hi, thanks for the content. Lately I can't seem to get animations like "Backseats got wet" with custom locations (ex: lorysims cadillac escalade) to work in game. It worked a couple days ago and then now it won't work. Do I have to fix my settings for it to work again or are there conflicting mods/cc's I should be aware of? Thanks in advance. 

sorry for the late response. i dont think it's a settings issue. it could be the cc it's self.  when you place the car down on the lop and click on it does the ww icon show up?

Posted (edited)

Yes! Thank you so much, E404! Love the hot passion in your animations. You're the best!

Edited by Gental
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/8/2022 at 2:44 PM, Angelus75 said:

Thanks for the Update ?

 

ur always welcome luv

On 11/8/2022 at 4:03 PM, Red Lilibet said:

Thank you very much 404! Love chair climax ^.^

mmhmm me too ?

On 11/9/2022 at 11:39 AM, Gental said:

Yes! Thank you so much, E404! Love the hot passion in your animations. You're the best!

again with the tea! we love it! lol n ur welcome boo

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/7/2022 at 3:41 PM, SippingOnHenn said:

i can't get the climax to harder to work how do i fix it?

I believe you have to have the CherryPie Cum Mesh for that climax.

Posted
On 12/7/2022 at 3:41 PM, SippingOnHenn said:

i can't get the climax to harder to work how do i fix it?

make sure u have the cherrypie mesh and that you have it active in your game.

you can find out if its active in your game by: go into your ww settings>sex settings>specific animations disabler>press  ok>find my name, and it SHOULD say 306/306 next to it, meaning you have 306 out of 306 of my animations active in your game.

you can go into the climax category and look for that climax. if you don't see it then your missing the required cc which is the cherrypie mesh

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

1/11 UPDATE

WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (312 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

 

[see animation list]

 

698074167_comeovathen1.gif.5264d6c0feb913129e96ab4c51c1e29c.gif411533685_comeovathen2.gif.885842603daff90225dd135bb8209f9f.gif1489571899_comeovathen3.gif.0f58df490421d1bdd235de815f6998a6.gif1343553427_comeovathen4.gif.b508dc99b5bd4c214f193f33ea1cb61f.gif1447348666_comeovathen5.gif.24033b9e12a52a482e213aa55907c103.gif1448585198_comeovathenclimax.gif.c91c9f5b0a089753131411bc7a75c0f2.gif

 

Come Ova Then 01 | Bar (long & short) -- Tease -- FFMMM/FFFFF/MMMMM/FMMMM/FFFFM/FFFMM |

Come Ova Then 02 | Double Bed -- Tease -- FM/FF/MM|

Come Ova Then 03| Double Bed -- Oraljob -- MFF/FFF/FMM/MMM |

Come Ova Then 04| Double Bed -- Vaginal -- MFF/FFF/FMM/MMM |

Come Ova Then 05| Double Bed -- Vaginal -- MFF/FFF/FMM/MMM |

Come Ova Then Climax| Double Bed -- Climax -- MFF/FFF/FMM/MMM |


ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE!

 

E404P_MACHINIMA_ANIMATIONS (18 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

 

1622476297_yoasstoodrunk.gif.6735c5e2505a1f95835d954798f1825b.gif415927316_drivingtheboat.gif.21aa45a24bbfca5df4742e92d85a2ab2.gif54096639_whatyoudrankingon.gif.76ecac4083b321e936b650f4d5885385.gif

 

Yo Ass Too Drunk -- Chair [Requires Ebonix RedPartyCupV1]

Driving The Boat -- Chair [Requires AFS CircoWhiteGrape]

What You Dranking On -- Bar (Long)

 

Instructions on how to use these animations are inside the ZIP file! YOU WILL NEED WICKED WHIMS IN ORDER TO USE THESE ANIMATIONS! ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED!

?? Latest Patreon Animations ??

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).gif.1d6f8d1061795772ad2909f95275e979.gifezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.a9a2fff72751deffe82910b7838b9a08.gifezgif.com-gif-maker(4).gif.f78785a728b5d1552b1464831bc6ede5.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.f17a1ed8865f3c9c31e62df153c2aac4.gifezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.b7794421e43695f8c0d1f64c1d91fbce.gifezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.d6dcf43d1f6fac983293ad79627051bf.gifezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.d55886a82efb81517aac7a1c34aa89e4.gif

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Been using your animations since I got the game and WW. I just downloaded your newest update and I'm having trouble getting some animations to show. It could be location criteria, but I tried finding a Couch animation Oraljob for instance, "2 girls, 1 Dick". I had 2 girls and 1 guy on a couch, but that animation didn't show. Is it for a special type of couch? Another one was "I Kissed a Girl" in a toilet stall, but it didn't show up from the list for F/F. Would this one be for any toilet stall? Most of the other animations seem to be working ok, but those are ones I have not found so far.

Edited by Sandatharius
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

For some reason I'm missing some of the climax animations, such as Urban Romance. Anyone know where I might be able to find them?

Posted
On 2/19/2023 at 11:24 AM, Sandatharius said:

Been using your animations since I got the game and WW. I just downloaded your newest update and I'm having trouble getting some animations to show. It could be location criteria, but I tried finding a Couch animation Oraljob for instance, "2 girls, 1 Dick". I had 2 girls and 1 guy on a couch, but that animation didn't show. Is it for a special type of couch? Another one was "I Kissed a Girl" in a toilet stall, but it didn't show up from the list for F/F. Would this one be for any toilet stall? Most of the other animations seem to be working ok, but those are ones I have not found so far.

wats up Sandatharius

make sure you have all of the required cc in your mods folder. as far as the "I Kissed a Girl" it should work with the toilet stalls that came with university. i believe u can use it with cc stalls too. if u are still having issues then please seen me a DM

On 3/11/2023 at 8:57 PM, bdavis said:

For some reason I'm missing some of the climax animations, such as Urban Romance. Anyone know where I might be able to find them?

send me a DM

Posted

3/19 UPDATE

WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (317 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

 

[see animation list]

 

1.gif.ce98467723556eeeb5a0ec6f266d1dfa.gif2.gif.c70a39679dd805d2ce3f020435936a84.gif

3.gif.6b0b2c0bee93f433180e736dc6979e90.gifc.gif.4ad3144dc65bf1cd795525d0c4d99dea.gif

cuddle.gif.de9dbb45e3d2f9261bd05389c6def940.gif

hungry.gif.46847c296a7b45aacf8aefd3bc33ede2.gifspicyness.gif.69b762b8a8082a03eccd4e0e5a6d4156.gif

 

Its So Fuckin Deep 01-03 | Double Bed -- Anal -- FM/FF/MM |

Its So Fuckin Deep Climax | Double Bed -- Climax -- FM/FF/MM |

Its So Fuckin Deep Cuddle | Double Bed -- Tease -- FM/FF/MM |

Hungry Kiss | Double Bed -- Tease -- MF/ FF/ MM |

Spicyness | Sofa & Loveseat -- Tease -- MF/ FF/ MM |


ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE!

 

E404P_MACHINIMA_ANIMATIONS (22 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

 

sick.gif.5803d3fcc21b4da54b8e1bf29303121f.giftow.gif.1b41b82147e3a4f851e44e44c9488aeb.gif

cheat.gif.a9fe5a7333e574b2062bdf1d3048d6e1.gifcall.gif.2c2524e2584b6875047e1df3751e4354.gif

 

Feeling Sick -- Sofa [Requires JaK PillowSingle]

Bag In Tow -- Floor [Requires YAKFARM Plastic Bag Clutter]

Someone Is Callin -- Sofa

U Cheatin Bitch -- Sofa

 

Instructions on how to use these animations are inside the ZIP file! YOU WILL NEED WICKED WHIMS IN ORDER TO USE THESE ANIMATIONS! ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED!

?? Latest Patreon Animations ??

 

slrp2.gif.8a776232404e46d45c69ea65d9ddf198.gifslrp1.gif.4ae4959dd8f8cc6cd65dca0aae317e56.giffuck4.gif.f7dc73ff4eaed8257328359f62b1fd9a.giffuck3.gif.3bb02129338eaaade1a77da58d0a1975.gif

854538660_lastim.gif.9d198def9589414fa48011cb39f8a46a.gif2wet.gif.c7d01416b33390566e71069933a8cd4f.gif

3sum.gif.1ddf094316c1dee0f8b7c400ff5cde68.gif

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

wats up Sandatharius

make sure you have all of the required cc in your mods folder. as far as the "I Kissed a Girl" it should work with the toilet stalls that came with university. i believe u can use it with cc stalls too. if u are still having issues then please seen me a DM

send me a DM

 

I checked and I do have all the required CC package files. I don't have the University pack. It only works with certain stalls? 

Edited by Sandatharius

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...