jdhue Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 hello i have problem with Wet Dick, it's looks like i can see it only in cas, whenever i go back to normal game there nothing on penis, any solution for that?
GhostJ27F Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 12 hours ago, Uusxx said: She just uploaded that animation on the 12th. I see, I just don't see both of those animations. are those patreon exclusive? I do have these.
GhostJ27F Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 (edited) Okay I got the animation from petreon thanks so much. however the penis on my sims don't rig like the gif below It's not static, but it just doesn't flow how on the gif is. which penis cc are you using? cause I believe I have all the one's available Both version of Noirs and Dark sims regular and thick , Simdulgence and BTTB 6. Any help would be appreciated I also checked for anything that would conflict with the rig and I don't have anything. Edited September 18, 2021 by j27f1981
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 18, 2021 Author Posted September 18, 2021 On 9/13/2021 at 3:18 AM, Gental said: Beautiful! Thanks a ton, E404! no prob luv. hav fun
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 18, 2021 Author Posted September 18, 2021 On 9/13/2021 at 5:00 PM, RUASim21 said: Thanks ? ur more then welcom luv ❤️ On 9/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, Uusxx said: Thanks for the update, E404! aye u welcom fam 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 18, 2021 Author Posted September 18, 2021 On 9/17/2021 at 4:35 AM, jdhue said: hello i have problem with Wet Dick, it's looks like i can see it only in cas, whenever i go back to normal game there nothing on penis, any solution for that? wats up jdhue yea if u using certain penis mods then it wont cover the whole penis. i have to go back n remake them for some penis mods which im workin on
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 18, 2021 Author Posted September 18, 2021 6 hours ago, j27f1981 said: Okay I got the animation from petreon thanks so much. however the penis on my sims don't rig like the gif below It's not static, but it just doesn't flow how on the gif is. which penis cc are you using? cause I believe I have all the one's available Both version of Noirs and Dark sims regular and thick , Simdulgence and BTTB 6. Any help would be appreciated I also checked for anything that would conflict with the rig and I don't have anything. sup j u didnt have to get it frm patreon luv. LL got these same animations. as far as the penis n this gif goes tbh wit u i dnt remember where i got that penis frm. iv had it for sooo long. ill got search for it and see if i can find it for u. i kno its free but u gotta do some diggin. n yea penises can clip quite bad on bj animations n general bcus everyone makes their sims different so the penis isnt gonna match up all the time lol thats the bad part about not havin conclusion effects for this game
GhostJ27F Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 1 hour ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup j u didnt have to get it frm patreon luv. LL got these same animations. as far as the penis n this gif goes tbh wit u i dnt remember where i got that penis frm. iv had it for sooo long. ill got search for it and see if i can find it for u. i kno its free but u gotta do some diggin. n yea penises can clip quite bad on bj animations n general bcus everyone makes their sims different so the penis isnt gonna match up all the time lol thats the bad part about not havin conclusion effects for this game Hey, it's all good I wanted to support you anyway I would appreciate it if you can do that for me. I have tried both Simdulgence and BTTB but both clip bad. Yea I know about the clipping unfortunately. The way your shit looks, just looks so smooth af and it pisses me off. LOL 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 24, 2021 Author Posted September 24, 2021 On 9/19/2021 at 1:46 PM, lucyanassump said: I'm completely in love with Machinima animations. Your work is amazing. If you can bring more related to daily care, skincare, gym and fights, I would be very happy. Thanks. ? wats up lucy hell yea i can do some animations like that! thanks for the ideas ??
Micko1983 Posted September 29, 2021 Posted September 29, 2021 awesome animations dev, great job ? can you please find the penis model, looks so good, thanks ?
GhostJ27F Posted September 29, 2021 Posted September 29, 2021 (edited) 2 hours ago, Micko1983 said: awesome animations dev, great job ? can you please find the penis model, looks so good, thanks ? made by soporosyntic it's free on their Discord it was made back in 2018 with no updates From their Discord which has been abandon Sopor — 12/01/2018 [untitled] - Pre-release v0.3 What's in it: A penis for male sims. One hard version, two soft versions (grower & shower). Default for this new project that is as of right now unnamed. Also made a very simple tip blush for your more pale sims. Only one colour at the moment, no CAS thumbnail and occupies the Acne skin detail. Changes: - redid textures - added soft versions - added hard version to CAS - found under Underwear - changed Body Selector icons Notes: - found as "Default" under Body Selector. - more or less complete - CUSTOM SKINTONES ARE NOT SUPPORTED - please remove all default skintone overrides as well - known issue: the butt looks freakin' terrible i'll redo it soon-ish This is a work-in-progress! Expect bugs and funny stuff. penis.zip Edited September 29, 2021 by j27f1981 4
simuser4 Posted September 30, 2021 Posted September 30, 2021 The mod pod bunk bed is not included in the animation file , Can you share the link
Rokit6 Posted October 5, 2021 Posted October 5, 2021 Is there a continuation for the teasing animation "I would rather study her"? Or is planned to make it in the future? I think i could have a good progression seeing how is this animation 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 6, 2021 Author Posted October 6, 2021 On 9/29/2021 at 8:25 AM, j27f1981 said: made by soporosyntic it's free on their Discord it was made back in 2018 with no updates From their Discord which has been abandon Sopor — 12/01/2018 [untitled] - Pre-release v0.3 What's in it: A penis for male sims. One hard version, two soft versions (grower & shower). Default for this new project that is as of right now unnamed. Also made a very simple tip blush for your more pale sims. Only one colour at the moment, no CAS thumbnail and occupies the Acne skin detail. Changes: - redid textures - added soft versions - added hard version to CAS - found under Underwear - changed Body Selector icons Notes: - found as "Default" under Body Selector. - more or less complete - CUSTOM SKINTONES ARE NOT SUPPORTED - please remove all default skintone overrides as well - known issue: the butt looks freakin' terrible i'll redo it soon-ish This is a work-in-progress! Expect bugs and funny stuff. penis.zip 652.16 kB · 11 downloads thank u so much yo! i was gonna post that once i found the info on it but u beat me to it lol On 9/30/2021 at 3:24 PM, simuser4 said: The mod pod bunk bed is not included in the animation file , Can you share the link its base game. u dnt need no special pack or nothing. in build/buy mode search for mod pod. its should pop up 12 hours ago, Rokit6 said: Is there a continuation for the teasing animation "I would rather study her"? Or is planned to make it in the future? I think i could have a good progression seeing how is this animation sup luv lol look at u tryna convince me. honestly that was suppose to be jus a stand-alone animation ... mainly for machinima makers but i can make a single bed studin type pack in the future ?? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 6, 2021 Author Posted October 6, 2021 Full September Patreon Animations release: I Was Thinkin Bout U | Sofa & Loveseat -- Handjob -- M | She Feel Good | Double Bed -- Handjob -- F | Fuckin Roommate 03| Bunk Bed -- Vaginal -- MFF/FFF/FMM/MMM | Fuckin Roommate Climax| Bunk Bed -- Climax -- MFF/FFF/FMM/MMM | HARDER 02 | Chair -- Vaginal -- MF/FF/MM | HARDER 03 | Chair -- A͏n͏a͏l͏-- MF/FF/MM | HARDER Climax | Chair -- Climax -- MF/FF/MM | GET ON GUMROAD AT DISCOUNT PRICE HERE 2
Rokit6 Posted October 6, 2021 Posted October 6, 2021 11 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup luv lol look at u tryna convince me. honestly that was suppose to be jus a stand-alone animation ... mainly for machinima makers but i can make a single bed studin type pack in the future ?? ??? Just imagine how this animated series can escalate and progress...? 2
Alexander505 Posted October 7, 2021 Posted October 7, 2021 Hi, I was wondering which penis template did you use to create the creamy wet dick. Do you know where I can find it?
Uusxx Posted October 10, 2021 Posted October 10, 2021 On 10/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, Rokit6 said: Is there a continuation for the teasing animation "I would rather study her"? Or is planned to make it in the future? I think i could have a good progression seeing how is this animation I second this! 2
simthesizer Posted October 19, 2021 Posted October 19, 2021 I used your animations with the car in a blog post of mine recently. I really love your animations! They're so smooth and natural. Thank you for sharing! 1
kratitos Posted October 19, 2021 Posted October 19, 2021 I cant find the fucking roommate climax animation, all other 3 animations work but this one doesnt show when going for climax animations, not even climax tab shows, it doesnt recognize the animation, I used MFF and all other 3 show but not that, am i doing something wrong?
kratitos Posted October 19, 2021 Posted October 19, 2021 I have been trying so many things and nothing seems to work, tweaking ww settings, using different bunk beds, releasing restrictions for sex, but nothing works, nothing seems to enable my game to go to fucking roommate climax, its weird because the animation shows in the animation panel when i look in settings so the animation is there but it just doesnt show up no matter what i do while in sex
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 26, 2021 Author Posted October 26, 2021 On 10/7/2021 at 9:30 AM, Alexander505 said: Hi, I was wondering which penis template did you use to create the creamy wet dick. Do you know where I can find it? u can jus export the image usin sims 4 studio frm any penis model On 10/10/2021 at 1:25 AM, Uusxx said: I second this! lol not yall gangin up on me! ?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 26, 2021 Author Posted October 26, 2021 On 10/19/2021 at 2:29 AM, simthesizer said: I used your animations with the car in a blog post of mine recently. I really love your animations! They're so smooth and natural. Thank you for sharing! yuhhhhhh! thats wats up! thanks yo. i love seein ppl put my animations to good use. u should try to make a vid next time ? On 10/19/2021 at 3:19 PM, kratitos said: I have been trying so many things and nothing seems to work, tweaking ww settings, using different bunk beds, releasing restrictions for sex, but nothing works, nothing seems to enable my game to go to fucking roommate climax, its weird because the animation shows in the animation panel when i look in settings so the animation is there but it just doesnt show up no matter what i do while in sex hmmm thats weird.... make sure u dnt have any duplicates. u can also take everything of mines out and redownload everything again. if ur still havin issues then feel free to send me a dm on here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now