Red Lilibet Posted September 22, 2024 Posted September 22, 2024 Thank you very much for amazing update! 😻 1
Sandatharius Posted September 22, 2024 Posted September 22, 2024 (edited) I honestly can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Out of all the animations, I can only get "My Boo" to show in the animation list. I've tried every single location that the animation list shows. I've tried every loveseat and couch available in the game, where it calls for that animation location. Tried everything. All the old previous animations are showing up fine. I also have all accessory .package items unzipped as well. Had the animations in a folder and out of the folder. I'm not new to WW animations....been doing it since I got WW 3 years ago. I have zero issues with any other animation set. Any ideas would be welcome. Edited September 22, 2024 by Sandatharius
MsAnthrope Posted September 22, 2024 Posted September 22, 2024 Christmas in September this year! Many thanks! 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 22, 2024 Author Posted September 22, 2024 On 9/19/2024 at 10:19 AM, RUASim21 said: Thank you! 🥰 sorry it took me so long to update luv but ur welcome! On 9/19/2024 at 3:33 PM, Gental said: Beautiful update. Thank you! always comin through with the love! 😍 13 hours ago, Red Lilibet said: Thank you very much for amazing update! 😻 😘 u welcome sweetie! 4 hours ago, MsAnthrope said: Christmas in September this year! Many thanks! no thank you! ❤️ 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted September 22, 2024 Author Posted September 22, 2024 5 hours ago, Sandatharius said: I honestly can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Out of all the animations, I can only get "My Boo" to show in the animation list. I've tried every single location that the animation list shows. I've tried every loveseat and couch available in the game, where it calls for that animation location. Tried everything. All the old previous animations are showing up fine. I also have all accessory .package items unzipped as well. Had the animations in a folder and out of the folder. I'm not new to WW animations....been doing it since I got WW 3 years ago. I have zero issues with any other animation set. Any ideas would be welcome. hmmm... i just tested the file that i uploaded here and that animation works for me. make sure you dont have any duplicates. you can do a search of your mods folder for: E404P and see how many files of mine you have. but to make sure are you talking about this animation? : My Boo | Floor -- Tease -- FM/FF/MM | https://www.redgifs.com/watch/overcookedeuphoricflea
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 2, 2024 Author Posted October 2, 2024 10/2 UPDATE WW_E404P_HEIGHT_ANIMATIONS (2 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [see animation list] Gentle Giant | Floor -- Teasing -- FM/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/truthfulclutteredturaco Only You Fi Hold My Body | Floor -- Teasing -- FM/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/antiquewhitepettyalbacoretuna 2
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted October 17, 2025 Author Posted October 17, 2025 10/17 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (354 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) [see animation list] Cocked Dieseled 02 | Chair -- Vaginal -- MF/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/stunningwindyindianpangolin Cocked Dieseled Climax | Chair -- Climax -- MF/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lightslateblueunsteadyasiaticmouflon Couldn't Help It 01 - Climax | Double Bed -- Handjob/Vaginal/Climax -- MF/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/soreeachyeti 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/mistyrosebabyishtigermoth 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/klutzyslightgalah 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lateemotionalbengaltiger 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/whimsicallovingskua Yes Sir 01 - Climax | Desk & Table (short & long) -- Tease/Oral/Vaginal/Climax -- MF/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/floralwhitespiffyconey 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/massivebigsilkworm 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/marveloustomatomantaray 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/utterdigitalscaup 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/authorizedplaininsect Ooze | Sofa, Loveseat -- Handjob -- MF/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/webbedslategreyvelvetworm AKA Monster | Floor -- Teasing -- M | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/welloffmotionlessamericanblackvulture Lemme See | Floor -- Teasing -- F | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/insubstantialrunnyzebradove Good Girl | Double Bed -- Handjob -- FF/MF | 🌈 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/awkwardtwincurassow Bedtime Baby | Double Bed -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM | 👀 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/cheerfulsuperyardant 👋🏾 Latest Patreon & SubscribeStar Animations 👇🏾 https://www.redgifs.com/watch/honeydewsatisfiedaidi https://www.redgifs.com/watch/surpriseddarkslateblueliger https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lastingableimperialeagle https://www.redgifs.com/watch/subtledizzycivet https://www.redgifs.com/watch/nuttyyouthfulmaltesedog https://www.redgifs.com/watch/agilerectangularmink 1
flybox Posted October 18, 2025 Posted October 18, 2025 Looking forward to testing out these new animations - love your work! 1
jasperville Posted January 26 Posted January 26 Hullo, for a while now one of my fav of your Oral animations has the gender positions swapped, it is a M/F animation, cunnilingus oral, but the Female or sim with vagina, is always eating out the male or sim with penis. It is the "Strong Tongue" set. The sim on the left is a Trans Male, they have a vagina. I have used this with fully female sims too, and they are always in the giving role. If you meant this to be Anal Rimming, there is a separate category for that. And, yes I am aware I can swap the sims. But I shouldn't have to.
KarolHime Posted January 29 Posted January 29 No pressure question. Have you ever had a dinner table animation where two Sims were having a romantic dinner? I remember using one once, but I don't remember who it was from, and it simply disappeared a long time ago.
park_69 Posted March 5 Posted March 5 I have a problem with 'She feel good' animation. The dildo doesn't show up at all during the whole animation like it does in the GIF. Is there something I could do to fix this?
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 13 Author Posted March 13 On 1/27/2026 at 3:21 AM, jasperville said: Hullo, for a while now one of my fav of your Oral animations has the gender positions swapped, it is a M/F animation, cunnilingus oral, but the Female or sim with vagina, is always eating out the male or sim with penis. It is the "Strong Tongue" set. The sim on the left is a Trans Male, they have a vagina. I have used this with fully female sims too, and they are always in the giving role. If you meant this to be Anal Rimming, there is a separate category for that. And, yes I am aware I can swap the sims. But I shouldn't have to. Yeah, that set is for F/F. Those are lesbian animations. So you'll have to keep swapping them if you want to use them for any orientation other than F/F.
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted March 13 Author Posted March 13 (edited) On 1/30/2026 at 5:09 AM, KarolHime said: No pressure question. Have you ever had a dinner table animation where two Sims were having a romantic dinner? I remember using one once, but I don't remember who it was from, and it simply disappeared a long time ago. you may be talking about U Mothafucka ??? if so its located on the table in the teasing category Edited March 13 by εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now