εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 18, 2022 Author Posted January 18, 2022 1/18 UPDATE WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (256 ANIMATIONS TOTAL) Drunk In Love 01-02, 07| Counter -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM | Drunk In Love 03| Counter -- Oraljob -- MF/FF/MM | Drunk In Love 04| Counter -- Anal -- MF/FF/MM | Drunk In Love 05| Counter -- Vaginal -- MF/FF/MM | Drunk In Love Climax| Counter -- Climax -- MF/FF/MM | I Can't Lose U Bae 01-02| Floor -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM | I Can't Lose U Bae 03| Floor -- Oraljob -- MF/FF/MM | I Can't Lose U Bae 04-05| Floor -- Vaginal -- MF/FF/MM | I Can't Lose U Bae Climax| Floor -- Climax -- MF/FF/MM | Her Sweet 01-02| Sofa & Loveseat -- Handjob -- FF/MF | ?️? Her Sweet 03| Sofa & Loveseat -- Oraljob -- FF/MF | ?️? Her Sweet Climax| Sofa & Loveseat -- Climax -- FF/MF | ?️? ALL REQUIRED CC IS INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE! ?? Latest Patreon Animations ?? 9
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 18, 2022 Author Posted January 18, 2022 On 1/15/2022 at 7:15 PM, Uusxx said: Um, are you going to update anytime soon? my bad. iv been so busy wit personal stuff lately but i jus did 2
JenBen Posted January 20, 2022 Posted January 20, 2022 When I tell you, you're the only reason why I still even play this game and have WW. You are still the only animator I have in my game and I promise you I'm not lying. Thanks for the update. 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted January 23, 2022 Author Posted January 23, 2022 On 1/18/2022 at 2:18 PM, Gental said: Fucking lovely! Thanks, E404P! ? u kno its no thang luv ?? On 1/18/2022 at 11:11 PM, JonyPink said: Thanks a lot!! Ver good job! y thank u JonyPink ? On 1/20/2022 at 5:08 AM, pixie666 said: Yay thank you ? ?❤️ hugs n love! thanks wat im talkin bout! On 1/20/2022 at 12:55 PM, JenBen said: When I tell you, you're the only reason why I still even play this game and have WW. You are still the only animator I have in my game and I promise you I'm not lying. Thanks for the update. aye keep it 100! n trust me, i can totally relate lmao! ?? 2
Uusxx Posted January 24, 2022 Posted January 24, 2022 (edited) On 1/18/2022 at 11:42 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: my bad. iv been so busy wit personal stuff lately but i jus did I understand but it does suck having to wait so long for you to update. A lot animators are making that a habit now. I just hope you don't become one of them. Edited January 24, 2022 by Uusxx
procian Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 On 1/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: hmm i think i disabled that for both... i think only on the climax has one wit the strap. i can go take a look at my xml n c if i fucked up thanks boo! u so sweet!? n of course! that'll neva stop ?? yea i can upload her Strap on is missing for the climax anim too
ughwhat Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 Thank you for the update, animations are gorgeous! ? 19 hours ago, Uusxx said: I understand but it does suck having to wait so long for you to update. A lot animators are making that a habit now. I just hope you don't become one of them. They don't have to update at all? Chill out, sometimes shit happens.?♀️ 1
HornyJOJO Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 Phillip!!!! As always your animations never cease to amaze~ Quick question though - I recently updated your animations but now I can no longer find the handjob animation I Like it Like Dat (the one where the female sim is carried to the double bed, other sim kisses her, goes down, down and starts fingering her.) Did you remove it? Or is it under another name?
Uusxx Posted January 28, 2022 Posted January 28, 2022 (edited) On 1/25/2022 at 11:37 AM, ughwhat said: They don't have to update at all? Chill out, sometimes shit happens.?♀️ Actually, yes, they do have to donate free content on here. Monthly, may I add? That is if they want to continue to keep using this as an advertising platform. It's preposterous to force people to have to pay you money to get your content. Edited January 28, 2022 by Uusxx 1
ughwhat Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 8 hours ago, Uusxx said: Actually, yes, they do have to donate free content on here. Monthly, may I add? That is if they want to continue to keep using this as an advertising platform. It's preposterous to force people to have to pay you money to get your content. idgaf how often anyone has to do anything. E404P apologized for the delay and you still managed to slip in some passive-aggressive bs in your response after the fact. 4
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 1, 2022 Author Posted February 1, 2022 (edited) On 1/24/2022 at 3:40 PM, Uusxx said: I understand but it does suck having to wait so long for you to update. A lot animators are making that a habit now. I just hope you don't become one of them. oh nawl my guy! im not gonna b like that. i jus honestly got a lot goin on so im slow jus in general right now. im always gonna upload on here On 1/24/2022 at 9:31 PM, procian said: Strap on is missing for the climax anim too damnnnn fo real! shit! i fixed it in my xml. i dont understand... the only solution is that you will have to apply it in CAS or you jus give your top female a penis. sorry about that luv On 1/27/2022 at 11:47 AM, BrinaFlute said: Phillip!!!! As always your animations never cease to amaze~ Quick question though - I recently updated your animations but now I can no longer find the handjob animation I Like it Like Dat (the one where the female sim is carried to the double bed, other sim kisses her, goes down, down and starts fingering her.) Did you remove it? Or is it under another name? sup Brina nawl i aint change it or nothin luv make sure you have the required cc in your mods folder and make sure you dont have any duplicates of my ww package file. if ur still havin issue then send me a dm On 1/25/2022 at 11:37 AM, ughwhat said: Thank you for the update, animations are gorgeous! ? They don't have to update at all? Chill out, sometimes shit happens.?♀️ lol thank u boo. u a real one ❤️ Edited February 1, 2022 by εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs
Uusxx Posted February 2, 2022 Posted February 2, 2022 On 1/31/2022 at 4:37 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: oh nawl my guy! im not gonna b like that. i jus honestly got a lot goin on so im slow jus in general right now. im always gonna upload on here I don't mean any disrespect. Nor am I saying that you are one of the animators who does 'force' people to patronage you. I was stressing that you have some who do. Your patterns were becoming familiar with the outcome. I know you are one of the few who are genuine. Your content is definitely worth the wait. I let my panic get the best of me. My apologies.
HornyJOJO Posted February 2, 2022 Posted February 2, 2022 On 1/31/2022 at 4:37 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: sup Brina nawl i aint change it or nothin luv make sure you have the required cc in your mods folder and make sure you dont have any duplicates of my ww package file. if ur still havin issue then send me a dm It's the weirdest thing! All of the animations appear except that one. I've redownloaded your animations multiple times (i even redownloaded every single animation file I have, everything from the actual WW site) and that one animation is still missing! It's very weird. At first I thought it was the result of batch fixing via Sims4Studio but now it doesn't seem like it...
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 8, 2022 Author Posted February 8, 2022 On 2/2/2022 at 12:07 PM, Uusxx said: I don't mean any disrespect. Nor am I saying that you are one of the animators who does 'force' people to patronage you. I was stressing that you have some who do. Your patterns were becoming familiar with the outcome. I know you are one of the few who are genuine. Your content is definitely worth the wait. I let my panic get the best of me. My apologies. u good On 2/2/2022 at 2:30 PM, BrinaFlute said: It's the weirdest thing! All of the animations appear except that one. I've redownloaded your animations multiple times (i even redownloaded every single animation file I have, everything from the actual WW site) and that one animation is still missing! It's very weird. At first I thought it was the result of batch fixing via Sims4Studio but now it doesn't seem like it... you can do a quick search of your mods folder by search E404P and it'll bring up everything of mines. i would recommend deleting all of them and then try to redownload everything again. if that doesnt work then u can hit me up on discord: ?єяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρѕ#5973 ill b able to help u out more better on there On 2/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, ghffghfgh said: fire man asf ayeeeee! thats all im bout! ??
dragonfistfighter Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 Hello one of my favorite animators in the world for real! I just wanna say that I'm always ecstatic when you share your top tier works to us and you don't know how much I rush in-game just to see what masterpieces you've come up with. I do have one problem too tho: i saw someone on your DL page saying that the animations I Like It Like Dat and Hey Honey have stopped working for them for some reason since a couple of updates ago. It seems like the problem is the same for me. I thought I just had a bugged DL but it's been a couple of updates and it's still the same. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I make sure to rename my files accordingly via author so I can update and delete mods as necessary, but somehow, it won't work. I checked my mods folder if I had any duplicates of the .package but it doesn't show anything. Please help. 1
HornyJOJO Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 12 hours ago, dragonfistfighter said: Hello one of my favorite animators in the world for real! I just wanna say that I'm always ecstatic when you share your top tier works to us and you don't know how much I rush in-game just to see what masterpieces you've come up with. I do have one problem too tho: i saw someone on your DL page saying that the animations I Like It Like Dat and Hey Honey have stopped working for them for some reason since a couple of updates ago. It seems like the problem is the same for me. I thought I just had a bugged DL but it's been a couple of updates and it's still the same. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I make sure to rename my files accordingly via author so I can update and delete mods as necessary, but somehow, it won't work. I checked my mods folder if I had any duplicates of the .package but it doesn't show anything. Please help. You're having the same issue too?! That genuinely makes me feel better... I keep redownloading the most recent file (at the time this was posted, this would be the January 18th version of the file, which states it has 256 animations), but when I view them ingame it says I only have 251! Where did the last 5 go? 1
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 10, 2022 Author Posted February 10, 2022 (edited) IMPORTANT FYI! 1st off i want to give a BIG ASS thanks to the loyal ass peeps who brought this to my attention! ❤️ after goin back and takin a look at my WW file and XML i discovered i messed up a couple of things. i miss calculated to amount of animations that i thought i had for the lovers lab file. i have now fixed all of the issues and every single animation SHOULD be working properly now! IF YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THERE MAY STILL BE AN ISSUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! ALSO YOU CAN CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ALL OF MY ANIMATIONS IN YOUR GAME BY: ww settings> sex settings> specific animations disabler> press ok> find my name, and it SHOULD say xxx/xxx next to it, meaning you have xxx out of xxx of my animations active in your game. you can click on it, and it'll give you the list of ALL xxx of those animations (it'll show u the locations, poses, name and etc.) xxx= all current animations Edited February 19, 2022 by εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs 3
εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs Posted February 10, 2022 Author Posted February 10, 2022 17 hours ago, dragonfistfighter said: Hello one of my favorite animators in the world for real! I just wanna say that I'm always ecstatic when you share your top tier works to us and you don't know how much I rush in-game just to see what masterpieces you've come up with. I do have one problem too tho: i saw someone on your DL page saying that the animations I Like It Like Dat and Hey Honey have stopped working for them for some reason since a couple of updates ago. It seems like the problem is the same for me. I thought I just had a bugged DL but it's been a couple of updates and it's still the same. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I make sure to rename my files accordingly via author so I can update and delete mods as necessary, but somehow, it won't work. I checked my mods folder if I had any duplicates of the .package but it doesn't show anything. Please help. i just fixed it luv. sorry about that and thank u for bringing it to my attention
dragonfistfighter Posted February 10, 2022 Posted February 10, 2022 16 hours ago, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said: i just fixed it luv. sorry about that and thank u for bringing it to my attention Oh man! Oh man!! No, no, thank you~!!!!!!! Thank you so much for giving the time to read our messages and giving us a timely fixed update! You truly are a blessing to all simmers. :') Honestly, I'm so happy and excited to see the comeback of 2 of my fav animations to use for some sweet lovin'. I can't really thank you enough. It means so much that you're here ready to help someone when they need help. Thank you again! Please know I always look forward to your works~ You are an amazing animator, hands down. ?
dragonfistfighter Posted February 10, 2022 Posted February 10, 2022 21 hours ago, BrinaFlute said: You're having the same issue too?! That genuinely makes me feel better... I keep redownloading the most recent file (at the time this was posted, this would be the January 18th version of the file, which states it has 256 animations), but when I view them ingame it says I only have 251! Where did the last 5 go? error404 just posted an updated link and im so happy~ :"D thanks for being even more specific with the problem, i didn't even think to look at the total number I had. ^^; lol 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now