BNX BTTB V5 Free

View File

Body

Top: Flat, Curve and Lite version.

Bottom: Included penis circumcised and uncircumcised penis and selectable size S,M,L and also a rigged penis to use with WickedWhims for more natural animation.

Color Matcher Tools 

Penis

The BTTB's penis is the whole new system which means the texture space will not support other WickedWhims penis but it's still Rigged penis which mean its have natural movement with WW animation. Color Matcher Tools were included in the file for installation and it's in tattoo category . BTTB 5 Genetic Color.package and  BTTB 5 Genetic Tip Color.package are for match the skin color to unsupported skin. (More supported skin are gonna update on my website. please check  for the update).

Easy for Skin Creator

A whole new penis system? Sound like a new load of work to be done, isn't it? Not at all.

BTTB 5 also has a Blender File where you can just load your finished skin and click render and boom! You've got a BTTB 5 Supported skin!

visit BANK42n.com/bttb5 for more infomation!

Thank you for everyone who donates this Patreon to get BTTB 5 Full Version!

I'll keep working to make it better! 

BNX BTTB 5 by BANK42n (FreeVersion) up_01.zip

BTTB 5 Preview 1 land.png

BTTB5 Preview 4 edit.png

BTTB5 Preview 3 edit.png

06-13-20_11-45-53 AM.png

06-12-20_3-07-41 AM.png

06-10-20_6-45-20 PM.png

06-10-20_5-50-43 PM.png

06-10-20_8-05-58 AM EA vs BTTB.png

1 hour ago, Serkichi said:

Hey there first of all thanks for your creations but can you put some preview pic into the folder ? 'cause i have to admit i don't really know what things to choose; thanks again :D

Ok, thank you for your suggestion. 

23 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Oh damn, it's on LL! The Nude lower Part looks pretty nice. :)

Previous version of BTTB can't be here because it has no penis ?

22 hours ago, olkl1234 said:

Very good penis!
But I don’t have any sims to match
so sad

You can give  any advise! color shape etc. So it's getting better on next update. :D

Just now, carlitoes said:

Very nice! It would be great if you could make it into a preset body.... This way it could be used with other penises such as Noir or Simdulgence. :)

The Preset for BTTB 5 is on the to-do list but preset and base mesh are different things. BTTB has its own penis and modified mesh. It cannot be used with other penis mod since the body and penis are connected to each other seamlessly unlike others. They were made to work together. And that's the reason why I made BTTB.

so just to make sure I understand - if I use this in my Sims game - i have to remove all/any other penis mods that are used for the "body select" from my mods? (e.g. RealGens, Noir) ? 

Or does this add another body select (under the WW pie-menu)? 

26 minutes ago, SirKicley said:

so just to make sure I understand - if I use this in my Sims game - i have to remove all/any other penis mods that are used for the "body select" from my mods? (e.g. RealGens, Noir) ? 

Or does this add another body select (under the WW pie-menu)? 

Body Selector penis is none default which means they can install together and be set differently for each sims but the default penis is the one you need to choose.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 9:18 AM, bank42n said:

Body Selector penis is none default which means they can install together and be set differently for each sims but the default penis is the one you need to choose.

I appreciate the response.  Sadly I'm still unsure what you're saying here.  Trust me, I want to understand, I'm not being purposefully obtuse. I simply don't know  "but the default penis is the one you need to choose."  really means.

6 hours ago, SirKicley said:

I appreciate the response.  Sadly I'm still unsure what you're saying here.  Trust me, I want to understand, I'm not being purposefully obtuse. I simply don't know  "but the default penis is the one you need to choose."  really means.

Hello SirKicley,

my default mod is the same as other default mods. the meaning is they can't install together because it will override EA's body. In the same category (BTTB is a body mod) if you have any other default penis mods or body mods installed, you will need to remove it or choose only one.

You can know if it's default or non-default by look at file name. if the file name say "default" it's default or if they say "non-default" the it's fine to have multiple non-default mods.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...