Myra the Taffy Dragon

View File

It’s been a long time since I opened the WIP thread for this mod and even longer since I started working on Myra preset that was inspired by the earlier version of Ninirim’s character which I like much more than the current one.

It’s been fun to work on this follower. I admire the talents of people who contributed to the mod. It’s time to release Myra.

I am still looking for someone who can  make earring for Myra (I have a picture).

If someone is interested, please, let me know.

Important:

I am going to update this mod when the unique rapier is ready. So it is unrecommended to merge this beta version into any compilation of follower mods.

Description:

It's a follower mod  

Myra has a background story. It is actually more a small joke than a story. She is travelling all over Skyrim and beyond looking for… Ninirim. She has to make a delivery – a small parcel for Ninirim. To learn about it and to have some fun I invite you to read Myra’s diary (trust me, it is funny), the letter to Ninirim and all the other papers that Myra has in her inventory.

Myra also has a custom body, a custom outfit (a mash up with some retexturing made be me) and a custom weapon (for now it is a clumsy mash up of a small sword. I made as a placeholder for a unique rapier that Crazy Lion promised to create for Myra).

Myra has a unique fighting style. Well, she is just a girl and doesn’t really know any fighting technics. To be honest, she is clumsy with her weapon. But she has an ability that gives great advantage in a fight against any enemy who is not able to fly.

The mod comes in two versions: one with custom animations for the rapiers (read the installation guide for this version) and the other with the vanilla animations.

You can find Myra in Yngol Barrow

WHO WANTS TO INSTALL MYRA with CUSTOM ANIMATIONS...

You should intstall and execute this Add Anim Data Tool with my Myra.lis file (included in the archive).

AddAnimDataTool is very simple to use and very light weight. 

Instructions are here:

http://gomapudding.x.fc2.com/gpt01_desc.html#usage

The main thing is to set your Skyrim data path in the  [Config 01] section of the Config file

Then drop this .lis file in ANIMLIST folder.

Close ALL other open folders and execute AddAnimData as administrator.

If you do not want to bother with all that then just install the vanilla animations version.

Requirements:

HDT Physics Extentions

NiOverride (you have it if you have Racemenu)

Credits:

A lot of assets from wonderful mods created by talented modders have been used in order to give Myra her current look. Some assets were modified to better suite her (mash ups and retextures). If the authors do not want their assets to be used in this mod, please, let me know. I will remove them from the mod as soon as I can.

I would like to thank all the people who contributed directly or indirectly to the creation of this mod:

Ninirim – for inspiration, the NiniCOS body preset and body textures;

Azazells – for Myra’s unique fighting style, for his inexhaustible patience and readiness to help, he has made fantastic work!

TheFirstLadyOfHats – for the most funny and smart entries in Myra’s diary, I think, this person has a true talent of a writer;

Ravenous Jaguar – for Myra’s eyes shape;

Kalilies – for the famous KS hairdos;

Zzjay – for the Witcher 3 Female Armors;

pottoply – for the Adventurers Mashup Compilation;

Team TAL – for there convertions;

jrc0011 – for Witcher Style Sword Pack;

testiger2 – for the DovahBling Jewelry;

maks81 – for the DEM Ranger outfit;

NickaNak - for the Animated Armoury;

aluckymuse – for the “Forever Free” texture pack;

Caliente – for the fantastic Bodyslide Outfit Studio;

chickmetalhead – for thorough (as usual) alpha testing;

Aviee – for thorough alpha testing and screenshots;

rhino_4 – for alpha testing;

RiJoBa – for alpha testing;

Artsick – for support

LL community – for support and interest in my follower mod.

Version history:

beta 09beta – open beta initial release

beta 092beta – corrected wrong texture paths for the shorts and removed the slight neckseam

Permission:

The head mesh is free to use for anyone. For the rest a permission of the authors who own the assets should be asked for.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT PE
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Myra was featured on MxR's Adult Skyrim Mods: 

For the most part he loves her, but does poke fun at animation bugs. But those just come with being Skyrim.

Thanks for the information ;). It's good that people like her. And it is a pity MxR was not able to install correctly the essential custom feature of this mod - Myra's combatstyle,,,

2 hours ago, Ikeobob11 said:

Hi, I get a CTD when entering Yngol Barrow when this mod is installed in SSE. Any suggestions?

I was hoping to get Myra after seeing her on Mxr's vids. I'm getting the same thing. I thought  it might be a custom house I have nearby conflicting but, without Myra I can enter Yngol Barrow without issue. This is with the 0.92 vanilla version.

9 hours ago, JamesHans231 said:

Hi I have a question. I noticed that her pants textures does not load up, any hint why? A solution would be nice :D

And for the author of this mod, good job man, keep it up. A voice actor would be nice

15474207635422127460677198944779.jpg

Check if the texture path for the pant is correct.

And if you like Myra, try my other mods Lintra for example is more interesting

15 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

I was hoping to get Myra after seeing her on Mxr's vids. I'm getting the same thing. I thought  it might be a custom house I have nearby conflicting but, without Myra I can enter Yngol Barrow without issue. This is with the 0.92 vanilla version.

This should be a conflict with some other mod. 

3 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'm using SSE, the same as Ikeobob11. I looked for a conversion as you advised him to do but, if it's on here, I can't find it. All searches lead back here.

1 hour ago, JamesHans231 said:

I mean, how you make sure that the texture path for the pants is correct? What do I do with the .nif file? Sorry for so many question, I'm not a pro at modding

Open the mesh with the nifscope

open the NiTriShape

open the BSLightingShaderProperty

chose the BSShaderTextureSet

open the textures tab in the lower part of the sceen

check the path